Gta IV or San Andreas

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2008, 07:58 PM         #1
5661 pageviews
109 comments

Georgia_boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gta IV or San Andreas

Is it jus me or is this liberty city sh*t really really boring or i haven got far enough in the game yet?? i wanna get bak 2 gang banging and saling crack.. this niko guy aint gone cut it.. anybody agree or disagree??image

109 comments for "Gta IV or San Andreas"

10 years ago '04        #2
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5247 5247
oh god here we go.
 04-29-2008, 08:05 PM         #3
iamcrackmuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in terms of the game GTAIV by far

but I liked the characters in san andreas more....for the moment...we'll see if that changes as I keep going thru the game
 04-29-2008, 08:10 PM         #4
bigbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Georgia_boi said:
Is it jus me or is this liberty city sh*t really really boring or i haven got far enough in the game yet?? i wanna get bak 2 gang banging and saling crack.. this niko guy aint gone cut it.. anybody agree or disagree??

you cant get people to shoot for u or nothing like that in gta 4 ?
 04-29-2008, 08:16 PM         #5
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So far I like GTA4 characters better, to me San Andreas had to many stereotypes. I know "Russian mobsters" but just seems more realistic, maybe cuz of all the Russian mobsters in movies.....
 10 years ago '05        #6
O.G. Loc 
space
space
$1,174 | Props total: 80 80
for a second, i was thinking of San Andreas alot......then i got used to GTA4's controls.....different story now. thats the only thing i don't like bout the game, the controls.
 10 years ago '07        #7
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
Its hard as fu*k to drive..... Its like youll be doin something and then all of a sudden somebody calls u to do some other sh*t u cant even explore the city and sh*t... am i the only one whos multiplayer thing dont work either cuz i was tryna peep that
 04-29-2008, 08:37 PM         #8
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GTA IV has a much better storyline... San Andreas is cheesy in comparison. GTA IV is the best in the series so far, which probably makes it the best game ever.
 10 years ago '07        #9
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1844 1844
gta4 is waaay better imo
 10 years ago '05        #10
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
Online is simply.....amazing.
I haven't played a video game for so long in a while.
 10 years ago '06        #11
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I think GTA IV is sorta trash. :wow: I mean you cant customize cars. You cant flip cars. You cant customize your character. Cant fly planes. Driving fu*king sucks. THe camera angles for driving are trash....i dno. Maybe i just gotta get used to it. But I dont like it as much.
 04-29-2008, 08:59 PM         #12
Darth Hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They made the game too realistic and it took alot of what made the game fun to begin with, out of it. Hopefully we will get used to it, and I imagine we will. I am sure Rockstar tested this to death, and all these reviewers arent giving it perfect scores for nothing.

Still, 2 hours in and I am pretty bored. Same old fu*king taxi car you have to use, same old girlfriends cars, and I aint seen a gun yet. Close combat f!ghting sucks too.
 10 years ago '04        #13
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5247 5247
 Sammyboi22 said:
I think GTA IV is sorta trash. :wow: I mean you cant customize cars. You cant flip cars. You cant customize your character. Cant fly planes. Driving fu*king sucks. THe camera angles for driving are trash....i dno. Maybe i just gotta get used to it. But I dont like it as much.
give it to me, one less person online in multiplayer
 04-29-2008, 09:05 PM         #14
iamcrackmuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they fu*ked up on the beginning...this game starts out slow as fu*k

in erry other game by mission 2 u already splittin wigs...i had to search for guns behind dumpsters and sh*t
 04-29-2008, 10:01 PM         #15
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn u gotta search for guns around dumpsters and sh*t.......?
 10 years ago '05        #16
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
my homeboi said its piff..i get my xbox back thursday so i'll see..but he said he had fun shankin n*ggas..
 04-29-2008, 10:14 PM         #17
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darth Hater said:
They made the game too realistic and it took alot of what made the game fun to begin with, out of it. Hopefully we will get used to it, and I imagine we will. I am sure Rockstar tested this to death, and all these reviewers arent giving it perfect scores for nothing.

Still, 2 hours in and I am pretty bored. Same old fu*king taxi car you have to use, same old girlfriends cars, and I aint seen a gun yet. Close combat f!ghting sucks too.
give it a couple more hours at least... the game starts a little slow but once it gets going, you'll realise no other game touches it. A few missions made me jump out of my chair in exhilieration... game is crack.
 10 years ago '04        #18
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
GTA IV by far. I thought SA was too big, and was the only one that I didn't finish. I love the characters, Niko is that dude. I don't know if I like it more than VC which is my favorite yet, but aside from the car control this game is perfect as far as GTA goes.
 10 years ago '05        #19
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,109 | Props total: 43 43
o jusdt got this game and its off the meat rack one thing i noticed about driving is it go's by how hard you hold the trigger down
 10 years ago '07        #20
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 tdubbayou said:
o jusdt got this game and its off the meat rack one thing i noticed about driving is it go's by how hard you hold the trigger down
people stay wanting to go full speed and take a corner with only the e-brake. if you treat it like a real car and brake BEFORE you turn and not DURING your turn you be fine. Once you get the hang of putting on brakes as you approach a turn and then kicking in the e-brake and accelerating out of the turn you'll be cruising flawlessly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy