Start Squatting NOW

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-19-2008, 08:25 PM         #41
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrayLay said:
You sure those aren't "what a pus*y" stares?
At least dude is doing them, don't be a bi*ch and try to talk down on the dude for working out.
 05-19-2008, 09:48 PM         #42
kegrokhan23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basically working different muscles elevates levels of testosterone and squats are the ones to get your testosterone all fired up, they boost the most test and you need that to get bigger
 10 years ago '04        #43
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
Saw this in a video, thought I'd post it.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #44
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,806 | Props total: 1438 1438
 kokaine said:
"shut up and squat" ... thats ronnie colemant there for ya ..... when i plateaued in my bench presses ... i went to squats and dealifts myself.... and i increased my bench 2 folds.... but make sure yall go deep and actually work the main muscle groups instead of going half a.ssed....
Ronnie Coleman leaves by me ... he has some of the cleanest cars ever ... and he is a big time real business man ...
 05-20-2008, 06:02 AM         #45
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"shuddup and do steroids like Me, Ronnie Coleman!"
 05-20-2008, 08:51 AM         #46
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"shut up and squat" ... thats ronnie colemant there for ya ..... when i plateaued in my bench presses ... i went to squats and dealifts myself.... and i increased my bench 2 folds....

hoping this is the same for me, i havnt increased my bench in MONTHS!!! :(
 05-20-2008, 09:52 AM         #47
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
"shut up and squat" ... thats ronnie colemant there for ya ..... when i plateaued in my bench presses ... i went to squats and dealifts myself.... and i increased my bench 2 folds....

Something is def wrong there. You shouldn't go months without an increase in any lift.

Shoot me a pm with your current workout - and past workouts since this has been going on.
 05-20-2008, 02:41 PM         #48
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
Ronnie Coleman leaves by me ... he has some of the cleanest cars ever ... and he is a big time real business man ...
no homo but id be a like a groupie asking him if i could workout at his gym.. just imagine how much he'd motivate/intimidate u from being lightweight into some monster looking mufu*ker..
 05-20-2008, 02:43 PM         #49
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:

how much u lifting homie... maybe ur good enough...just need to work on your weaklinks as in triceps ... rotator cuffs etc. all of which u can increase by using light weights to strengthen those tendons/ligaments/joints
 05-20-2008, 10:30 PM         #50
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well when i started working out i used to bench just 45's on each side so 135 and two years later im benching 175...still pathetic to say the least but my chest size and cuttness (how it looks?) is prob the best muscle group i have right now...

i think right now its more of a mental thing because for the past 6 months or so i have been going between 125 and 135. also when i was at school i usually didnt have a spotter so i kind of shyed away from going heavier simply because of the fact i dont want to be eating the barbell if i drop it. i also have bad shoulders, and they used to separate often (once or twice a month when doing physical activity like basketball or snowboarding)

i feel like my shoulders are much stronger but still cannot support much heavier weights than i am now....what is the best technique to increase your lifts...my diet has improved and i have good energy in the gym. should i just force myself to go 5 pounds heavier each week, even if it means i can only get it up once or twice?
 10 years ago '04        #51
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,806 | Props total: 1438 1438
 kokaine said:
no homo but id be a like a groupie asking him if i could workout at his gym.. just imagine how much he'd motivate/intimidate u from being lightweight into some monster looking mufu*ker..
he is coo dude he will let you workout with him and he will share tips with you ... just don't ask him no stupid sh*t or keep him from his workouts ... he really doesn't like it when people ask if hes on steroids ...
 10 years ago '04        #52
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
i need to find sumtin on dead lift form and squat form...i gota be carefulll i always be slouchin cant help it... but i can stand up straight if i want but that jsu the way i stand..so i need to work on that sh*t aint tryn to fu*k my bak up
 05-22-2008, 12:38 AM         #53
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
he is coo dude he will let you workout with him and he will share tips with you ... just don't ask him no stupid sh*t or keep him from his workouts ... he really doesn't like it when people ask if hes on steroids ...
Why would you need to ask? It's obvious.
 05-23-2008, 04:15 PM         #54
NickthaQuick1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goin to rip some squats right now, cant wait
 10 years ago '08        #55
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
NOTE: Make sure you get your depth, im tired of seeing people do squats and go 1/4th of the way down and believe they're doing a full squat.
 05-24-2008, 02:28 PM         #56
Skip2MyLou23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anyone instruct me on deadlifts? I'd like to see a video or something with the proper form and tips on lifting right.

Also, is deadlift really better than power cleans? It seems to me like powercleans incorporate a lot more muscles but I guess I'm wrong.
 10 years ago '04        #57
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 Skip2MyLou23 said:
Can anyone instruct me on deadlifts? I'd like to see a video or something with the proper form and tips on lifting right.

Also, is deadlift really better than power cleans? It seems to me like powercleans incorporate a lot more muscles but I guess I'm wrong.
powercleans are for explosiveness

deadlifts are more concentration and strength.

both are great, but I prefer powercleans overall.
 10 years ago '07        #58
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 730 730
Anybody who does not incorporate squats in their workout plan has no workout plan period.

If you ever want to take your strength to another level, google a book called Super Squats.

buy one of these things if you are a beginner:

and always keep you abs tight when doing reps to stabilize your back.

use a lifting belt if necessary.

Happy Squatting Biatches. :D
 05-24-2008, 07:20 PM         #59
Skip2MyLou23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I squat because I also work out my legs but I never figured it would be so beneficial for the whole body.
 10 years ago '05        #60
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
Okay...
Can anyone tell me what about Front Squats that differ from regular squats?

And, how much should I be able to squat, double my body weight? Thats not a real question, because obviously, I'm the only one that knows my weight and strength. But generally speaking, how much should one be able to squat?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy