Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13105 13105
NEW YORK, April 28, 2008 – Boston Celtics forward Paul Pierce and Washington Wizards guard DeShawn Stevenson have each been fined $25,000 for making menacing gestures during games played this weekend, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President Basketball Operations.
The incident involving Pierce occurred in the fourth period of the Celtics’ 102-93 Game 3 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on April 26. The incident involving Stevenson occurred in the first period of the Wizards’ 100-97 Game 4 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on April 27.
Source:

stu is watching . . .
 04-28-2008, 05:37 PM         #102
$ is Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK 2.5 said:
at you ignoring everythin i posted and editing it when it said he was raised in inglewood and went to school in inglewood you dumb fu*k

* Paul Pierce
* Guard-Forward
* Boston Celtics

* Height: 6-6
* Weight: 230
* Born: Oct 13, 1977 - Oakland, California
* College: Kansas
* Draft: 1998 - 1st round (10th pick) by the Boston Celtics
 04-28-2008, 05:47 PM         #103
DJ QUIK 2.5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $ is Me said:
* Paul Pierce
* Guard-Forward
* Boston Celtics

* Height: 6-6
* Weight: 230
* Born: Oct 13, 1977 - Oakland, California
* College: Kansas
* Draft: 1998 - 1st round (10th pick) by the Boston Celtics
did you not see anything i previously posted he was born in oakland but raised elsewhere i was born in the hospitial but raised in detroit
 04-28-2008, 05:50 PM         #104
DJ QUIK 2.5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK 2.5 said:
you shouldnt make it so easy

High school

Pierce, who was raised in Inglewood, a suburb of Los Angeles, was the star of his Inglewood High School,

:applause::applause:
i cannot belive how dumb muthafu*kas actually are all they have to do is read or click on a link. i imake it so easy for you bastards key word ''raised''!!!:lol:

Last edited by DJ QUIK 2.5; 04-28-2008 at 05:52 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #105
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
The Truth was fined 25k I heard on the news for flashing somethin that looked like a gang sign
 10 years ago '05        #106
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
NEW YORK, April 28, 2008 – Boston Celtics forward Paul Pierce and Washington Wizards guard DeShawn Stevenson have each been fined $25,000 for making menacing gestures during games played this weekend, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President Basketball Operations.

The incident involving Pierce occurred in the fourth period of the Celtics’ 102-93 Game 3 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on April 26. The incident involving Stevenson occurred in the first period of the Wizards’ 100-97 Game 4 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on April 27.

10 years ago '04        #107
J`WizZle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 1 1
what a homo thread
 10 years ago '05        #108
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 .Hafestos. said:

that just sonned the fu*k out of these n*ggas. there shouldn't be any response just accept the L and realize you don't know what the fu*k your talking about. Just because their NBA players doesn't mean they can't hold up gang sings.
 04-28-2008, 06:48 PM         #109
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ QUIK 2.5 said:
but hes not from cali dumb fu*k. and why would paul; be throwing up the three sign when he got scored on you clown? listen to what you just said the n*ggas from a blood dominated city and he just randomly threw up the blood sign too right?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
exactly...sh*t was about to escalate and he think paul pierce would throw up some random 3 point sign...fu*k outta here to that n*gga...
 04-28-2008, 06:55 PM         #110
yourdad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rock chalk jayhawk
 04-28-2008, 06:56 PM         #111
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:
that just sonned the fu*k out of these n*ggas. there shouldn't be any response just accept the L and realize you don't know what the fu*k your talking about. Just because their NBA players doesn't mean they can't hold up gang sings.
I can go out and snap shots of the same sign anywhere in Boston, since when was this a blood city?. Stick to Kobe facts you naive f*g**t I know my sh*t.

The only ones disagreeing with me is LA fans. :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #112
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 smokeweed101. said:
I can go out and snap shots of the same sign anywhere in Boston, since when was this a blood city?. Stick to Kobe facts you naive f*g**t I know my sh*t.

The only ones disagreeing with me is LA fans. :rolleyes:
Can't you read n*gga or are you too fu*king stupid to do that? Why would Stu Jackson fine him if he was throwing up a random sign? I swear some n*ggas are stupid as sh*t
 10 years ago '07        #113
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13105 13105
 .Hafestos. said:

i just posted that like 5 posts above u
 04-28-2008, 07:31 PM         #114
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A 5 pg thread about a gang sign???
 10 years ago '07        #115
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SHootar said:
wow please tell me all u clowns are joking around and arent that stupid

i guess jose calderon holds up the same gang sign everytime he hits a 3-pointer.....:sick:
ur an idiot son

he did that blood sign after horford made him fall and put a finger in his face

shut ya mouf lil n*gga
 10 years ago '06        #116
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14815 14815
noooooo, that couldnt possibly be him holding up 3 fingers could it? noway he would be holding up 3 fingers for 3 wins? thats just impossible.

u sense that sarcasm?
 10 years ago '05        #117
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
LMFAO @ all these stupid fu*kers saying its because pierce just hit a three (especially the ones comparing pierce's sign to calderon's) when they didn't even see the fu*ken game or sequence. ya'll dudes are fu*ken comical.

^^does anybody see a fu*ken 3 pointer hit??????
 10 years ago '05        #118
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 902 902
 Andre3000 said:
Pierce=soft. Has to be the most softest expression ive ever seen a n*gga give while throwing up a gang sign. Pierce truthfully dont want it with Horford. Horford could get Shawty Lo in it and well have a Wiz/Cavs part 2. He dont want to get stabbed again........
lol this is one of the most ignorant motherfu*kers on this website

04-29-2008, 01:13 AM         #119
KillaCam2939  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doc and Ainge are convinced he threw up "blood, sweat and tears" sign...one outta three aint bad. My theory is that Ainge told Paul he was going to get fined for it, he paniced and made that up. Boston side line reporter Greg d*ckerson interviewed David Stern during the game, and when d*ckerson told Stern that it means "blood, sweat and tears" and that he's been doing it all year, he somewhat laughed and disagreed.

10 years ago '06        #120
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 DJ QUIK 2.5 said:
your so fu*kin stupid everyone on the board saw you lose you didnt correect sh*t ive said you live in canada and speak on american street gangs you need to stop i responded twice because the sh*t was so stupid i had too. and im a gangsta because i know what the fu*k im talkin about and grew up around bangin my whole life? your a fu*kin idiot i didnt act atough once in this thread all i did was state fact and everyone with remote knowledge agreed with me so you loose terribly
lol ur using faces when ur actually real u fu*king piece of down syndrome lol @ responding twice to my first post minutes apart musta been STEAMING

....L
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy