Finally . . . heres Paul Pierce throwing up the gang sign

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
i aint sayin pauls affliated but there is a gang called the 3's in boston....just sayin
 04-28-2008, 09:39 AM         #42
Deathproof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes just throwin up the big 3
 10 years ago '04        #43
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 P DRILLA said:
Kappa Alpha Psi
That's what I thought he was doing

yo yo

Both him and Horford looked silly regardless though
 10 years ago '07        #44
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Lmao @ Og Pauley Pierce
 10 years ago '04        #45
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
soo woo gang!!!!! and if you ain't with it then you in the food chain I'm in that wide body I'm a need two lanes, Blue Seats white paint wetter than new rain!!!!! Like a white person with blue veins, I keep a black glock red dot blue flame Feet hanging out the window jock my shoe game, Cause all my kicks fly like liu kang(ha ha),Old player new game, I'm focused I'm thinking like I got two brains I'm in my prime I feel like a new wayne, How come there is two women but ain't no two wayyyyynnnes, I don't know what you do but I do thangs
It's Mr. every time you see me got a new chain!!!!!!! My flow crazy I ain't too sane, But I am thee sh*t & they just poop stains

LO DEY KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LO DEY KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years ago '06        #46
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
To everybody, It's not an inglewood thing...He's "throwin them 3's up", its a boston thing for the digits 6-1-7 & stripes when you rep this town. Thats it.

Last edited by Soraci7; 04-28-2008 at 10:43 AM..
 04-28-2008, 10:37 AM         #47
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone in Boston throws up 3's (three stripes), Pierce plays in Boston. :rolleyes:

Don't see whats the argument here.
 10 years ago '04        #48
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 smokeweed101. said:
Everyone in Boston throws up 3's (three stripes), Pierce plays in Boston. :rolleyes:

The internet wankstas are disputing it

This sounds a lot more believable.
 10 years ago '06        #49
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Pierce=soft. Has to be the most softest expression ive ever seen a n*gga give while throwing up a gang sign. Pierce truthfully dont want it with Horford. Horford could get Shawty Lo in it and well have a Wiz/Cavs part 2. He dont want to get stabbed again........
seriously shut the fu*k up, ur just classless...&@ you talkin about people bein soft, yet you think its cool if another teeny bop shawty lo gets involved in playoff basketball.
 04-28-2008, 10:42 AM         #50
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshTadeath said:
i aint sayin pauls affliated but there is a gang called the 3's in boston....just sayin
Its not a fu*king gang, when you see kids wearing 3 stripe Adidas and throwing up 3's its not gang related, my brother use to do that sh*t in the 80's and he isn't a gangsta.

You can tell who has knowledge of Boston in here.
 04-28-2008, 10:45 AM         #51
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
The internet wankstas are disputing it

This sounds a lot more believable.
Just goes to show 95% of Celtics fans here aren't from Boston. any Celts fan calling Pierce a blood needs to k!ll themselves.
 10 years ago '05        #52
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Pierce was thowing up the "3-0" sign

It ain't that serious to be throwing gang signs up in a NBA game....Pierce don't bang lol.

Horford would get Benzino to handle his lightweight anyway
 10 years ago '06        #53
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 DJ QUIK 2.5 said:
but hes not from cali dumb fu*k. and why would paul; be throwing up the three sign when he got scored on you clown? listen to what you just said the n*ggas from a blood dominated city and he just randomly threw up the blood sign too right?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
lol @ this f*g**t

not only have u embarrassed urself with ur alias, u also tryna get ur e-thug on like u some gangsta and u were so heated with my post u responded to it on 2 separate occasions ahaha

take the L and keep it movin
 04-28-2008, 10:48 AM         #54
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:
Kappa Alpha Psi
why let it be known that he's gay too after he already got clowned
 10 years ago '07        #55
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
he just hit a 3 lol
 04-28-2008, 11:24 AM         #56
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
there you go again dumb a.ss n*gga. everybody here in cali especially in the bay calls each other that. Wasup blood, aye blah, come on blah. that sh*t is just like that and nobody is banging . even down in socal they say that sh*t with no gang relation, its like saying whatsup bra.

and thank you to the Celtics fans for putting some real believable sh*t out. Paul Pierce an NBA player obviously looked at in the microscope and looked to as a role model throwing up Bloods. In a game, knowing the situation. banging at 30+
That sh*t was crazy when I went to the bay and everybody was calling each other blood. But growing up in cali you just say that sh*t with out even banging I use to say cuz all the time. Still do sometimes. Im from long beach and it is what it is.

Paul is a blood from Inglewood family.
 10 years ago '06        #57
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
*uhhem*

Look @ all the new people reppin Pierce No one gave a fu*k about him, now there's 63 posts of people arguein over him like they know the dude since '93 :rolleyes: just another day at da BX
 10 years ago '04        #58
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 KSoraci7 said:
To everybody, It's not an inglewood thing...He's "throwin them 3's up", its a boston thing for the digits 6-1-7 & stripes when you rep this town. Thats it.
 smokeweed101. said:

yesss
 10 years ago '04        #59
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
I think Paul was just calling out a play honestly...
 04-28-2008, 11:54 AM         #60
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
*uhhem*

Look @ all the new people reppin Pierce No one gave a fu*k about him, now there's 63 posts of people arguein over him like they know the dude since '93 :rolleyes: just another day at da BX
I don't understand why Kobe d*ckriders are talking 3's like they know Boston. Especially considering most of the "bloods" out here aren't legit at all.

Stick to the LA gangbanging and sucking off Kobe, you f*g**ts don't how sh*t is out here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy