Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

fukk the cops

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #141
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
 smokeweed101. said:
Don't call racism on this a**hole, this is a government state of mind, do what you want and rub it in America's face, 1 was white 1 was black etc. Has no true meaning. A man is dead and it could be anyone.

Im not going to sit here and type im just going to ask you how many white people are innocently k!lled. Just because it isn't front page on Boxden doesn't mean it wouldn't happen.
Dude it don't happen. How many white girls or boys been shot over 20 times by the cops without having a weapon and for no good reason? The target been on black peoples back in America homey. I swear some of yall are trained to ignore certain sh*t, be quick to think black folk over reacting or some sh*t. Yall ain't gonna be happen til blacks got Native American #s in population. Racist judges stay lettin black k!llers free. This mentality evebn got the mexicans in Cali against us.
 04-25-2008, 09:26 PM         #142
DIRTY GERMZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god this is so fu*ked up! i hope someone fu*ken murks tha hell outta them f*g a.ss cops! and tha judge!!

michael vick gets prison time for dog f!ghting! but an innocent man's k!llers get away with a slap on the wrist! i swear i hope they fu*ken have a slow, painful, horrible saw type death!
 04-25-2008, 09:44 PM         #143
juniorRapista 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i am fu*king disgusted by this.. i have no respect for the law at all
 10 years ago '07        #144
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Crank said:
new yorkers are smarter... why rob and burn black owned businesses like they did in l.a.? the white guys were laughing in l.a. when they were burning their own neighborhoods and businesses... plus more violence isnt going to change anything... this wasnt a race thing since i believe that the guy who fired most was black
dude that shot 31 shots was the white cop if im not mistaken
 10 years ago '04        #145
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319
punk a.ss cops man
 10 years ago '05        #146
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 2318 2318
shout out to everybody that rallied against this bullsh*t verdict :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '04        #147
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
WOW i thought they would wait for to see if mccain became president bfore they got crazy with it. RIOT
 10 years ago '06        #148
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 Doc D said:
We need to start a riot and create a war with NYPD, everyone meet me in Queens in about 2 hours. Find anything for a weapon, kiss your love ones good bye....because you might not make it back home.....I'm gonna bring my 45. and a BB gun. I want to bring some music to the event, so everyone tell me what songs you want me to download and we are ready to ride for the Queens Riot of 2008.
 04-25-2008, 11:21 PM         #149
Slugfest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real fu*ked up...and his kids only 1 & 5 year olds.
 10 years ago '06        #150
anynameado 
space
space
 heyyo545 said:
nobody feeds me this, this is reality. you can see it with your own eyes.

jews hate whites, and try and purposely cause tension with blacks/whites in order for whites to be harmed/killed.

what about you? complaining about what i call black RACISTS? they are racist against whites, so i can be racist against them. its called an eye for an eye. and it is as fair as you can get.

you may proudly display being called a "cracker" in your sig, where you prolly bi*ched up and sucked the dudes d*cks afterwards, me im gonna verbally destroy him any way i got to. if he chooses to make it a racist argument, then so be it. but i not gonna stand around a be walked all over, the victim of racism, like you do. man up, start taking some pride in yourself

and furthermore youre a f*g**t. whenever something racist is said about whites, what do you do? start talking about american whites. what kind of fu*king f*g**t sh*t is that? a black man was racist against europeans so you say something about americans? you're fu*king retarded and too pus*y to say something back to them. start talking about africans if you want to, but leave american whites out of it, we all come from europe, and we dont have a problem with people from the uk, i consider myself anglo saxon and my girlfriend is irish-american, so stop the whole uk vs america sh*t, there is no beef there. the beef on these boards is obviously a racial one, because there are about 1000 black racists who post here daily

and its lucky for me that their IQ combined equals that of a muskrat, thats why its so easy to win against them

who else takes up for white people on this board when racist blacks attack them? nobody, just me. you're on some dumb sh*t talking sh*t about america, like we didnt come from fu*king europe in the first place
Are you an atheist
 10 years ago '05        #151
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 landlord151515 said:
shout out to everybody that rallied against this bullsh*t verdict :applause: :applause:
Because by railing against the verdict, the judge will now change his mind and sentence them.

It's so funny & sad how some people don't understand the brotherhood between attorney, judges & cops.

It's called MONEY. If you have enough, you can swing things your way.
 10 years ago '04        #152
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
damn he died on my bday...rip man...and thats some messed up crap..
 04-25-2008, 11:43 PM         #153
DIRTY GERMZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
We need to start a riot and create a war with NYPD, everyone meet me in Queens in about 2 hours. Find anything for a weapon, kiss your love ones good bye....because you might not make it back home.....I'm gonna bring my 45. and a BB gun. I want to bring some music to the event, so everyone tell me what songs you want me to download and we are ready to ride for the Queens Riot of 2008.
LMAO damn im at work and this sh*t had me bustin my a.ss laughing! i looked like a jackass laughing by myself!
 10 years ago '06        #154
anynameado 
space
space
Rip to Bell. I guess all we can really do is pray for peace.
 04-26-2008, 12:59 AM         #155
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and ya think Obama is going to win?........
 04-26-2008, 01:48 AM         #156
jsglg21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole thing would go down differently if 50 cent was an underground rapper
 04-26-2008, 08:32 AM         #157
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heyyo545 said:
i consider myself anglo saxon and my girlfriend is irish-american, so stop the whole uk vs america sh*t, there is no beef there. the beef on these boards is obviously a racial one, because there are about 1000 black racists who post here daily
fu*k off.

Your girlfriend is not Irish nor are you English.

You joker. What is it with you guys and trying to pretend you're something you're not.
 04-26-2008, 08:43 AM         #158
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anynameado said:
Are you an atheist
Most probably not. Atheists are far less stupid and therefore less racist than religious people.
 10 years ago '04        #159
k.o.b.e8 
space
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k 12. i hope every mothafu*ka wit a badge on dies sometime in da near future.police cause more harm than good.fu*k em all.
 04-26-2008, 09:00 AM         #160
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure it's hard enough to be a cop in NY...they dont' need you guys running the streets with your BB guns.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy