most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

fukk the cops

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Riley Freeman said:
mike vick - dog k!ller ( in jail )
wesley snipes - taxes ( in jail )
3 detectives - k!llED A HUMAN ( acquitted )

BULLsh*t
So true...Makes me sick dog...
 04-25-2008, 03:21 PM         #102
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
This isn't the 1960s, all marching and protesting does is hurt your feet and holdup traffic. You already have your civil rights. The only avenue for progression now is a FINANCIAL voice, that's the only voice they're trying to hear.

Whining and protesting to people who don't give a fu*k is the most counterproductive sh*t black folks do. The civil rights movement is OVER. We've been sitting in front of the bus for 43 years, until we figure out how to own the bus company we're irrelevant and until muthafu*kas stop pretending to look rich and successful and actually sit down and figure out how to do it we'll stay that way.
chuuuch... that's why the mexicans, indians, chinese and damn near everyone else who comes to this country with nothin' is cakey within 5 years... they come, start a community, grind, and re-invest... we (black people) should own all of the service industries in this country, instead we've gotten lazy, docile and complacent and these jobs and industries are being taken over by other people... hell, China and the Middle East owns more of this country than we do...
 10 years ago '07        #103
youngnrich85 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 jataylorlfc said:
that first bit is stunning, he def had a hand gun? not a sm gun or nefin?
he had a sig sauer P226 9 mm double action only which is semi-auto
 04-25-2008, 03:40 PM         #104
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spanish immigration? am i missing something here?
 04-25-2008, 03:41 PM         #105
YoungMelo23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bull fu*kin sh*t n these r the people who we have to call when we r n trouble .
 04-25-2008, 03:44 PM         #106
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Real talk. The Spanish immigration has only been booming for what, 5 or 6 years and they've accomplished more in those 6 years than we have in over 40 years since the civil rights movement...and they haven't even educated themselves enough yet to enter the technical sector.

My aunt's neighborhood is a perfect example. It was all black for like 20 years, Spanish people came in and straight took the neighborhood over within 5 years. They own all the businesses now, setup their own soccer league and everything. The black folks left in the neighborhood are sitting around bi*ching about how it's getting taken over, meanwhile nobody did sh*t to keep it in 20 years. Not one black person owns a fu*kin handful of dirt in that neighborhood.
same thing with the gentrification of Brooklyn & Harlem... all this time that black people have been there, and no one ever bought anything?!?! I mean just think if people took that crack money and bought the buildings that they were hustling out of???
 04-25-2008, 03:50 PM         #107
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's some old, way past manure, hard as a rock bullsh*t. Those cops should watch their backs 'cause I bet somebody is looking for revenge.
 04-25-2008, 03:58 PM         #108
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Other than your nitpicking over trivial details irrelevant to the topic in a lame attempt at sarcastic humor? no.
awww, kidda, i was only messing with you. dont get all het up.
 04-25-2008, 03:59 PM         #109
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u's sick of living like this? get the fu*k out there and do somthing about it, if the ppl came together instead of worrying about everything else, might be able to do somthing about it, right now i'm trying to get 2 cops fired and informing my county to what the fu*k is going on in this world today, i'm doing somthing what about u's? bi*chin is all i ever see
 10 years ago '06        #110
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 Narcz said:
I bet if Sean Bell was white it'd be a whole other situation..
You ain't lying
 10 years ago '04        #111
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
"When I see the boys in blue I start feeling like a Blood!"

-Guilty Simpson
 10 years ago '04        #112
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
What is wrong with America and especially this case is people getting in these positions of power and showing no empathy. Even if the evidence presented didn't prove that the cops were guilty of murder, the judge should have still convicted the cops of some of the lesser charges just because of the outcome.
 10 years ago '05        #113
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
There was a riot even in T.Dot over the Rodney King beating, but I doubt the same sh*t'll happen again in '08.
 04-25-2008, 04:33 PM         #114
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Disgraceful...
 10 years ago '04        #115
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 TheYoungHustla said:
RIOT
If there was a riot over a Rodney King beating, would do you think will happen is somebody got k!lled during their bachelor's party from 50 gun shots by pigs who got acquited for the murder trial. Not a beating, a murder! Rodney King can go and talk about how they beat him up and receieve money from it, but Sean Bell can't come back.
I feel you fam, but the whole, bachelor party thing and marriage is totally irrelevant. The cops had no way of knowing these details. They were disclosed after the fact. It was a very an unfortunate coincidence. Were the cops reckless? To a person on the outside looking in YES, but according to the law, we don't know unless we closely analyze the case. This is a land of laws, rules and order whether you agree with em or not. It's unfortunate, but thats just how it is. The judge in this case was just doing his job. If he made the wrong verdict, then there will be an appeal.

Now, the Rodney King Beating was obviously against the law.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 04-25-2008 at 04:42 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #116
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Bottom line I pray for peace all over...Rioting and violence doesnt solve anything, lets not give these officers and especially white any innitiative, meaning, our communities does not need to be destroyed, people do not need to harm others,etc. Nothing will be accomplished by harming each other.....
 04-25-2008, 04:58 PM         #117
$$$$$ MAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"It is indeed probable that more harm and misery have been caused by men determined to use coercion to stamp out a moral evil than by men intent on doing evil."

Fredrich von Hayek, Nobel Laureate in Economics, from "The Constitution of Liberty
 10 years ago '05        #118
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
fu*k outta here!!
 10 years ago '04        #119
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Narcz said:
I bet if Sean Bell was white it'd be a whole other situation..
if sean bell and his friends were white he wouldnt have been murdered in the first place
 04-25-2008, 05:06 PM         #120
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact that he was getting married is irrelevant

The color of the victim and the cops skin is irrelevant (black cops aren't any "cooler" or "realer" than white ones)

Stop eluding the real problem, sorry to say but riots won't do anything, posting messages to cops online will do nothing. America is already done, avoid the pigs watch you kids and hope for the best.

This man's life is gone and can't be brought back in court or online or anywhere, in 5 minutes the same will happen to another, its a cycle and its called life. I a.ssure you this guy is in a much better place than us (not heaven, non existence aka no pain, no stress, nothing.) Although he is free from this stress the big problem in this story is that he has 2 kids and a wife and the sh*t they will go through. Nobody seems to care about this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago