most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

fukk the cops

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 lo k said:
we would surely lose... the NYPD has more 'troops' and is better armed than many countries entire armed forces... it would be a problem...
 Andre 3000 said:
while we ranting and raving bout gats
n*gga they made them gats
they got some sh*t that'll blow out our backs
 04-25-2008, 01:30 PM         #82
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heyyo545 said:
nobody feeds me this, this is reality. you can see it with your own eyes.

jews hate whites, and try and purposely cause tension with blacks/whites in order for whites to be harmed/killed.

what about you? complaining about what i call black RACISTS? they are racist against whites, so i can be racist against them. its called an eye for an eye. and it is as fair as you can get.

you may proudly display being called a "cracker" in your sig, where you prolly bi*ched up and sucked the dudes d*cks afterwards, me im gonna verbally destroy him any way i got to. if he chooses to make it a racist argument, then so be it. but i not gonna stand around a be walked all over, the victim of racism, like you do. man up, start taking some pride in yourself

and furthermore youre a f*g**t. whenever something racist is said about whites, what do you do? start talking about american whites. what kind of fu*king f*g**t sh*t is that? a black man was racist against europeans so you say something about americans? you're fu*king retarded and too pus*y to say something back to them. start talking about africans if you want to, but leave american whites out of it, we all come from europe, and we dont have a problem with people from the uk, i consider myself anglo saxon and my girlfriend is irish-american, so stop the whole uk vs america sh*t, there is no beef there. the beef on these boards is obviously a racial one, because there are about 1000 black racists who post here daily

and its lucky for me that their IQ combined equals that of a muskrat, thats why its so easy to win against them

who else takes up for white people on this board when racist blacks attack them? nobody, just me. you're on some dumb sh*t talking sh*t about america, like we didnt come from fu*king europe in the first place
how have they been racist against whites? really? if ur that insecure that u get offended by idiots saying whites have it better than that ur a soppy little c*nt son.

and yep, i cant think of any occasion when jews have had it rough...6 million..na not 1 incident....

yes, because it shows his idiocy, that he thinks he can call me a RACIST CRACKER dont u get it?

what? whats ur obsession with inter racial homo-s3x? and no i didnt i made him fu*k off back 2 his ignorant dwelling, along with countless ppl who called him a racist little sh*t, and i bet they were all white :rolleyes:

pride.

and its true, like i tell u, as u say, so often, white americans are an embarrassment 2 the rest of us.

ur a little c*nt harking back after european knights and white prestige 2 which u have no attachment, its real over here,what many have called white "ghettos" not trimming hedges and whos got the nicest lawn ornaments lad.

how can u be racist against europeans? u mean white europeans? show me where this happened tit.

i consider myself anglo saxon
and how did u come 2 that conclusion? u do realise 80% white britons ancestry lies in ice age settlers and celtic settlers? the whole anglo saxon thing is a myth.

fu*king german c*nts, like i said, trying 2 aspire 2 european grandure UR NOT WANTED

IRISH AMERICAN hahahahahha does she go 2 a "irish pub" lmao, ive been 2 one in america its so fu*king plastic, ur american, shes american ur NOT EUROPEAN UR WHITE.

id love u 2 try and tell my black m8s how your more european than them.

erm, i do bellend. thats exactly why ive got that quote in my sig, so what theres lots of racist black ppl on this site, so u feel u have 2 close the gap by being more racist than the rest of them.

ur not anglo saxon. ur a yank

europe doesnt want another sniveling, nostril speaking, white power yank in our midsts.

i dont care what colour u are, if your born in britain, your british, your character is shaped by britain.

meanwhile your a yank YOU HAVE NO CONNECTION 2 EUROPE, STOP TRYING 2 FIND 1.
 10 years ago '06        #83
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 heyyo545 said:
nobody feeds me this, this is reality. you can see it with your own eyes.

jews hate whites, and try and purposely cause tension with blacks/whites in order for whites to be harmed/killed.

what about you? complaining about what i call black RACISTS? they are racist against whites, so i can be racist against them. its called an eye for an eye. and it is as fair as you can get.

you may proudly display being called a "cracker" in your sig, where you prolly bi*ched up and sucked the dudes d*cks afterwards, me im gonna verbally destroy him any way i got to. if he chooses to make it a racist argument, then so be it. but i not gonna stand around a be walked all over, the victim of racism, like you do. man up, start taking some pride in yourself

and furthermore youre a f*g**t. whenever something racist is said about whites, what do you do? start talking about american whites. what kind of fu*king f*g**t sh*t is that? a black man was racist against europeans so you say something about americans? you're fu*king retarded and too pus*y to say something back to them. start talking about africans if you want to, but leave american whites out of it, we all come from europe, and we dont have a problem with people from the uk, i consider myself anglo saxon and my girlfriend is irish-american, so stop the whole uk vs america sh*t, there is no beef there. the beef on these boards is obviously a racial one, because there are about 1000 black racists who post here daily

and its lucky for me that their IQ combined equals that of a muskrat, thats why its so easy to win against them

who else takes up for white people on this board when racist blacks attack them? nobody, just me. you're on some dumb sh*t talking sh*t about america, like we didnt come from fu*king europe in the first place
People like you give this world a bad name...Regardless of race.

You don't know what it feels like to be black in this country. You don't know where all this animosity and frustration comes from. You don't hear the stories of the reality our parents and grandparents faced when they grew up. You didn't grow up with a phobia of white people because you didn't know whether to say hi or run.

Granted, there are racist black people, and you're simple a.ss is part of the reason why they exist. In fact, if any other white person saw this ridiculous attempt to stir some sh*t up, they'd be ashamed of you.

In the same breath, I can honestly see your frustration. But if you don't like black people so much, why constantly find your way into forums like this when you know theres gonna be some racial insensitive comments flying around? Because you like stirring sh*t and seperating people more than they already are. Hence, the reason why this country is so divided now.

Hate k!lls
 10 years ago '08        #84
TheYoungHustla 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
RIOT
If there was a riot over a Rodney King beating, would do you think will happen is somebody got k!lled during their bachelor's party from 50 gun shots by pigs who got acquited for the murder trial. Not a beating, a murder! Rodney King can go and talk about how they beat him up and receieve money from it, but Sean Bell can't come back.
 10 years ago '06        #85
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
fuk da police... when u in da hood and u see armed n*ggaz by ya car u gonna try to drive the fu*k away... sh*t coulda been stickup or whateva.... the cops got off on some bs but they gonna get millions on top of millions for this sh*t.... but not worth a life.... send my condolences to the family and friends... the cops lucky they aint get blasted runnin up UNDERCOVER on somebody...
 04-25-2008, 02:02 PM         #86
TuJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Things Like This Still Happen Because People Use The N-word!!! Don't You Guys Watch The News?!?! :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '06        #87
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
mike vick - dog k!ller ( in jail )
wesley snipes - taxes ( in jail )
3 detectives - k!llED A HUMAN ( acquitted )

BULLsh*t
 04-25-2008, 02:24 PM         #88
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This aint the 90s, half of yall prolly sitting down right now just talking sh*t on forums. Different times

fu*k the police though

TheYoungHustla said:
RIOT
If there was a riot over a Rodney King beating, would do you think will happen is somebody got k!lled during their bachelor's party from 50 gun shots by pigs who got acquited for the murder trial. Not a beating, a murder! Rodney King can go and talk about how they beat him up and receieve money from it, but Sean Bell can't come back.
 04-25-2008, 02:26 PM         #89
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*grabs ipod*

*scrolls to KRS-One - Return of the Boom Bip*

*Bumps "Black Cop"*
 04-25-2008, 02:37 PM         #90
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Those Punk fu*kin Cops Protect And Serve My a.ss Its All Bullsh*t They Deserve a Slow Painful death
 04-25-2008, 02:40 PM         #91
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just saw this on the news, this is complete bullsh*t

I'm not even gonna read what y'all wrote because knowing Boxden, it's probably a lot of y'all f*g**ts defending these cops and sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #92
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1083 1083
The heat should come down on this judge. They need to post his pics and see how he feels if people randomly shoot as his a.ss.
 10 years ago '04        #93
BigMarlin 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 25 25
Amadu Dialo all over again : (
 10 years ago '07        #94
youngnrich85 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
this is some bullsh*t.....31 shots from one officer alone (yeah the white officer) thats a FULL CLIP....pause and reload and fire again and unload another full clip...(NYPD 9m clips hold 15 and 1 in the chamber) and the f*gg a.ss judge say no crime was committed???

you have another officer that was shooting all wild, one of his 4 bullets goes threw a window at an near by airtrain station (airtrain is about grown and at least 500-1000 feet above street level)...and he gets off?

this is just plan ol bullsh*t what is gonna take to get these crooked pigs off these fu*king streets??
 10 years ago '07        #95
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 heyyo545 said:
this has nothing to do with racism and all to do with the fact that he tried to run over and k!ll officers.

the people who are making this about race are RACISTS, so you, are obviously a racist. suck a d*ck bigot
You damn idiot.........these clowns never identified themselves as officers. They were plain clothes and they drew down on these men. If Bell or his friends did have a gun and fired back they would be getting the death penalty right about now.
 10 years ago '07        #96
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
RIP Sean Bell
In the words of NWA, fu*k DA POLICE.

I can't believe they got off so easy. I hope they burn in hell. Prayers go out to Bell's fam, and friends...It's a sad day....
 04-25-2008, 03:00 PM         #97
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngnrich85 said:
this is some bullsh*t.....31 shots from one officer alone (yeah the white officer) thats a FULL CLIP....pause and reload and fire again and unload another full clip...(NYPD 9m clips hold 15 and 1 in the chamber) and the f*gg a.ss judge say no crime was committed???

you have another officer that was shooting all wild, one of his 4 bullets goes threw a window at an near by airtrain station (airtrain is about grown and at least 500-1000 feet above street level)...and he gets off?

this is just plan ol bullsh*t what is gonna take to get these crooked pigs off these fu*king streets??
that first bit is stunning, he def had a hand gun? not a sm gun or nefin?
 10 years ago '07        #98
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 matelyan said:
The cops didn't even k!ll Rodney King in 1991 and the people rioted in 1992 over the police acquital. We need to protest and march and express our anger, constructively. This is straight bullsh*t. Those police murdered this young man. If nothing happens amongst the people, then we have all become sheep. If there is no outrage, then this will continue. fu*k the police indeed!
Word...I'm with you be. Something has to be done about this. This sh*t can't continue...
 10 years ago '06        #99
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
 FeedTheBeast said:
You damn idiot.........these clowns never identified themselves as officers. They were plain clothes and they drew down on these men. If Bell or his friends did have a gun and fired back they would be getting the death penalty right about now.
exactly... when u in the hood and u see Plain Clothes people with guns u gonna think robbery or some bs is about to happen so u are gonna drive away... the cops fu*kED UP... but if bell had shot the cops becuz they tought they were robbers that would def get the penalty... sh*t is craz
 10 years ago '06        #100
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 jataylorlfc said:
fu*king disgusting

but if u riot u give them the opportunity 2 call u animals and w.e. show how strong and grown up a community can be.
Its not like this is the first time something like this has happened....it happens everyday all across amerika.....how much longer must we be subjected to this subhuman, 2nd class citizen treatment....enough is enough dog....that peaceful, sit in sh*t worked in the 60's barely....preach peace and die from violence?...ask MLK
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy