Apr 25 - Cops acquited for 50 shot Sean Bell murder

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

fukk the cops

Props Slaps
 04-25-2008, 11:31 AM         #61
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Psykox said:
aight n*gga i got "get bucked" and "thug luv" in my mp3 player..i got my machete, bricks and an old shoe....lets k!ll us some cops
Okay, I'll also add Bone Thug "No Surrender", N.W.A-"fu*k Da Police", I ain't a fan of Piles but "100 years" will be good for this moment. Okay someone needs to bring bullet proof vests. I know we will have some little kids, so the older ones are going to have to help them put it on correctly. Also if you have an extra weapon, please give it to them and make sure they know how to use it. We need snipers on the rooftops and 6 Bulletproof SUV's for cover. Make sure you bring lots of ammo. I can not tell you how sh*tty this will be, if we run out of ammo.
 04-25-2008, 11:31 AM         #62
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
We need to start a riot and create a war with NYPD, everyone meet me in Queens in about 2 hours. Find anything for a weapon, kiss your love ones good bye....because you might not make it back home.....I'm gonna bring my 45. and a BB gun. I want to bring some music to the event, so everyone tell me what songs you want me to download and we are ready to ride for the Queens Riot of 2008.
yep, thats the way 2 show them, smash up your own manor :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '05        #63
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
i'm not shocked....fukk the system
 04-25-2008, 11:42 AM         #64
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
yep, thats the way 2 show them, smash up your own manor :rolleyes:
This is war, It has to happen, no matter if we die today, We will k!ll some cops, sometimes....sacrificing your life....is the best way..It's also a quote I would always say....when we were kids, belonging felt good,but having respect..that's even better.
 10 years ago '06        #65
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1554 1554
just saw it on the news thats some real fu*ked up sh*t and on his wedding day
 04-25-2008, 11:52 AM         #66
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
This is war, It has to happen, no matter if we die today, We will k!ll some cops, sometimes....sacrificing your life....is the best way..It's also a quote I would always say....when we were kids, belonging felt good,but having respect..that's even better.
no its not fu*king war lad.

youve never seen war, dont speak about it.

dont u see that if u riot ur playing right into their hands?

respond 2 this verdict but dont let urselves down, ive seen it 2 many times over here in britain,when people riot they dont get sympathy, theyll brand u as animals like they did when people i know rioted.

dont let them provoke u into violence, be BETTER than them.
 10 years ago '06        #67
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
cops and judges in america are out of control, this sh*t is ridiculous.
 10 years ago '04        #68
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Now the system is trying to calm people down, they think there will be no consequences? Our Country is so fu*ked up. Taxes and Drugs are more important in a conviction than Human Lives? I would hate to be a cop in NY tonight.
 10 years ago '04        #69
jphidang 
space
space
space
$3,977 | Props total: 11 11
 Narcz said:
I bet if Sean Bell was white it'd be a whole other situation..
exactly...fu*k THA LAW...fu*k THA POLICE
 04-25-2008, 12:04 PM         #70
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
no its not fu*king war lad.

youve never seen war, dont speak about it.

dont u see that if u riot ur playing right into their hands?

respond 2 this verdict but dont let urselves down, ive seen it 2 many times over here in britain,when people riot they dont get sympathy, theyll brand u as animals like they did when people i know rioted.

dont let them provoke u into violence, be BETTER than them.
I'm willing to take that chance because this cannot be taken any longer, We must f!ght for justice, even if we shed our own blood in the battlefield. You never been in NY jay..you just eat fish and chips and drink tea...but you had me shed a tear for you caring for me like that...I want you to know..that I will always remember you.....now I want to call Goku so can prepare a spirit bomb for those cops and then Batman and Sub Zero then the army is completed....Farewell..everyone and if you don't want to f!ght..don't go to Queens today...
 10 years ago '05        #71
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
its just mind boggling shooting 50 plus times was in self defense

i really doubt bell would of tried to run a cop over if he really knew dude was a cop

they could of shot out the tires worse case scenario

they shot at that car execution style

u only shoot that many times if some one or people are shooting at u or u want to k!ll that person or the people
 04-25-2008, 12:13 PM         #72
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
I'm willing to take that chance because this cannot be taken any longer, We must f!ght for justice, even if we shed our own blood in the battlefield. You never been in NY jay..you just eat fish and chips and drink tea...but you had me shed a tear for you caring for me like that...I want you to know..that I will always remember you.....now I want to call Goku so can prepare a spirit bomb for those cops and then Batman and Sub Zero then the army is completed....Farewell..everyone and if you don't want to f!ght..don't go to Queens today...
?

where i grew up:

fish and chips: yes, tea: yes, police stations getting car bombed: yes.

dont talk like new york is some sort of jungle compared 2 here, there have been something like 10 major riots over here since the 80s, one right near me, with whites and blacks battling police for 9 DAYS, still they said it was a race riot

thats what im saying the media will misconstrue it to make u look like the bad men and u wont get any change out of it.
 04-25-2008, 12:49 PM         #73
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
I bet if Sean Bell was white it'd be a whole other situation..
exactly, nobody would give a fu*k and the story wouldnt even make it past the local news

also, if he was white, they would justify his shooting by saying he tried to run them over

unlike how they do for blacks, where they (jews who control the media) always make black criminals sound like victims

the man deserved to get shot, for trying to run the officers over. black people are mad, because black people are the most blatantly racist people in america. because bell was black, they feel he should be able to harm officers without repercussions. what does this say about blacks in america? a whole lot.

Wilkie Bailey said:
You are the moron. The point is that a white life is valued far more than a minority one. Doesn't matter who did it, it's just one less n*gga to worry about. You tell me what would happen if a cops shot over fifty times at an UNARMED white person and k!lled him? That's the point.
bullsh*t. you live in an alternate fu*king reality. because the zionists that control america hate white gentiles. you are fu*king retarded.

"You tell me what would happen if a cops shot over fifty times at an UNARMED white person and k!lled him?"

absolutely nothing would happen, and it sure wouldnt be nationwide headlines, you ignorant clown

elmonto said:
so because the other 2 were black that make things ok? so if i want to kick some white a*s all i need is a token white guy there and it will be all good then.
what the fu*k are you gonna do, jump him with your "posse" you little f*g**t i bet 98% of white people would beat the dog sh*t complexion off your skin you velcro headed leech
 04-25-2008, 12:52 PM         #74
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
?

thats what im saying the media will misconstrue it to make u look like the bad men and u wont get any change out of it.
and you do understand white-hating jews control the media right?

alot of people know that the media is behind starting racial tension but they dont realize its not whites who control the media, it is jews. divide and conqer whites and blacks.

however, their main objectives are:

1) to make blacks think they are always being discriminated against and are always victims of racism
2) to make whites think there are no black racists, and whites are never the victims of racism, even though 90% of violent interracial crime is black on white

they basically take reality, and then flip flop it

it doesnt take a genius to realize blacks are 100 thousand times more racist than whites. statistics and reality prove it daily.

Last edited by heyyo545; 04-25-2008 at 12:53 PM..
 04-25-2008, 12:55 PM         #75
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^micheka fu*k off

yes some things u say are true, but the reasoning for u saying them is the same as people who moan constantly about how black people are treated.

u talk about how jews divide whites and blacks and u call people lint heads and ziggers

dont u see that the same people who feed this sh*te into ur brain are also using u for their own ends, they want 2 be leaders, they couldnt care less who they lead.
 04-25-2008, 12:55 PM         #76
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
& btw...just bc the cops were black doesn't mean sh*t as far as the trial goes. a black cop can be just as racist towards a black man as anyone. the real question here is what color was the judge?
this has nothing to do with racism and all to do with the fact that he tried to run over and k!ll officers.

the people who are making this about race are RACISTS, so you, are obviously a racist. suck a d*ck bigot
 04-25-2008, 12:57 PM         #77
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^look the point is they were reckless, and they didnt even get charged with recklessness.
 04-25-2008, 01:02 PM         #78
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
^^micheka fu*k off

yes some things u say are true, but the reasoning for u saying them is the same as people who moan constantly about how black people are treated.

u talk about how jews divide whites and blacks and u call people lint heads and ziggers

dont u see that the same people who feed this sh*te into ur brain are also using u for their own ends, they want 2 be leaders, they couldnt care less who they lead.
nobody feeds me this, this is reality. you can see it with your own eyes.

jews hate whites, and try and purposely cause tension with blacks/whites in order for whites to be harmed/killed.

what about you? complaining about what i call black RACISTS? they are racist against whites, so i can be racist against them. its called an eye for an eye. and it is as fair as you can get.

you may proudly display being called a "cracker" in your sig, where you prolly bi*ched up and sucked the dudes d*cks afterwards, me im gonna verbally destroy him any way i got to. if he chooses to make it a racist argument, then so be it. but i not gonna stand around a be walked all over, the victim of racism, like you do. man up, start taking some pride in yourself

and furthermore youre a f*g**t. whenever something racist is said about whites, what do you do? start talking about american whites. what kind of fu*king f*g**t sh*t is that? a black man was racist against europeans so you say something about americans? you're fu*king retarded and too pus*y to say something back to them. start talking about africans if you want to, but leave american whites out of it, we all come from europe, and we dont have a problem with people from the uk, i consider myself anglo saxon and my girlfriend is irish-american, so stop the whole uk vs america sh*t, there is no beef there. the beef on these boards is obviously a racial one, because there are about 1000 black racists who post here daily

and its lucky for me that their IQ combined equals that of a muskrat, thats why its so easy to win against them

who else takes up for white people on this board when racist blacks attack them? nobody, just me. you're on some dumb sh*t talking sh*t about america, like we didnt come from fu*king europe in the first place

Last edited by heyyo545; 04-25-2008 at 01:05 PM..
 04-25-2008, 01:05 PM         #79
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
The cops didn't even k!ll Rodney King in 1991 and the people rioted in 1992 over the police acquital. We need to protest and march and express our anger, constructively. This is straight bullsh*t. Those police murdered this young man. If nothing happens amongst the people, then we have all become sheep. If there is no outrage, then this will continue. fu*k the police indeed!
we have already been sheep for quite some time now...
 04-25-2008, 01:16 PM         #80
lo k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
We need to start a riot and create a war with NYPD, everyone meet me in Queens in about 2 hours. Find anything for a weapon, kiss your love ones good bye....because you might not make it back home.....I'm gonna bring my 45. and a BB gun. I want to bring some music to the event, so everyone tell me what songs you want me to download and we are ready to ride for the Queens Riot of 2008.
we would surely lose... the NYPD has more 'troops' and is better armed than many countries entire armed forces... it would be a problem...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy