most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

fukk the cops

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
awthentik 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,115 | Props total: 0 0
Fuk The Police R.i.p. Sean Bell
 10 years ago '08        #22
boobiebear 
space
space
$145 | Props total: 0 0
They never wanna take blame for something that they have done wrong...Its clear as day that this shouldn't have happened. And because of the witnesses straight bull shi*t. Im very dissapointed in NY's judiciary system:thumbsdow. And they wonder why we taking shots at the cops

My prayers got out to the Bell family and al victums involved
 04-25-2008, 09:21 AM         #23
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
I bet if Sean Bell was white it'd be a whole other situation..
Two of these cops were black moron.
 04-25-2008, 09:24 AM         #24
NOsFinest1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when they got rid of the jury i knew what was up?
those bastards can do anything.. i am sure those police are lying thats what they do best
bastards.. i hope all police die
 10 years ago '04        #25
dipl0mat125 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 0 0
Damn the number 1 k!llers in America, cops.....
 10 years ago '04        #26
p50rockz 2 heat pts
space
space
$330 | Props total: 13 13
if sean bell was a white man and the cops couldve still been black and spanish they would make a realllll big deal about it
 10 years ago '04        #27
dipl0mat125 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 0 0
Wesley Snipes get 3 years for 3 non violent crimes and these motherfu*kers unload 100 bullets into three innocent men and they get off???? Whats wrong with this country????
 10 years ago '04        #28
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 20540 20540
im not suprised at all.....
 10 years ago '06        #29
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 nyynyj225 said:
You are the moron. The point is that a white life is valued far more than a minority one. Doesn't matter who did it, it's just one less n*gga to worry about. You tell me what would happen if a cops shot over fifty times at an UNARMED white person and k!lled him? That's the point.
 10 years ago '06        #30
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
bulls**t. too bad new york is too soft 2 riot. if it wuz LA, they prolly woulda rioted
 10 years ago '06        #31
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 nyynyj225 said:
so because the other 2 were black that make things ok? so if i want to kick some white a*s all i need is a token white guy there and it will be all good then.
 10 years ago '06        #32
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
This is some straight up BS. I know for a fact that if Sean Bell was white the media would have been wanting those cops to burn in hell. Once again, this is why I don't trust the police or the government for that matter.
 10 years ago '04        #33
Ghettlost 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 24 24
 Jahfire said:
Oh and for the record if it means anything the other officers are black and spanish,.......
no it doesnt a PIG is a PIG
 10 years ago '04        #34
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
The cops didn't even k!ll Rodney King in 1991 and the people rioted in 1992 over the police acquital. We need to protest and march and express our anger, constructively. This is straight bullsh*t. Those police murdered this young man. If nothing happens amongst the people, then we have all become sheep. If there is no outrage, then this will continue. fu*k the police indeed!
 10 years ago '06        #35
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 5442 5442
I ain't even bother reading alot of peoples comments but yo yea I think the cops shoulda been guilty for some charges but if you aint from New York City you don't really know the trial...the entire Prosecution fell apart in the last month...like the whole Trent Benefield(Sean Bells friend) situation...where he told the judge he was "intoxicated that night...not drunk" and he gave 5 different stories to 5 different people and they brought up him smoking weed every day for 6-7 years but dont know cause "he lost count and his memory was messed up" or some sh*t...but hey don't get me wrong..I think those cops shoulda been hit with a couple of charges and not be able to walk away so easily.
 10 years ago '06        #36
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 5442 5442
Oh and they had experts on the case who said the dude who shot off 31 shots can do that in 12 seconds...and that's with a stiff trigger

And in the newspaper they also spoke about how some sh*t about Altimas some glass sh*t when a bullet hits the glass from one direction it shatters both ways or something so it looks like gun shots are coming from inside the car
 04-25-2008, 10:11 AM         #37
Ice D.H. Ashes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qmudd said:
I didn’t realize there was no jury for this case. So with no jury, one judge, 50 shots on an unarmed man, and not to mention a reloaded clip, the system obviously wants to appear corrupt. They used to try to hide it. But exonerating those dudes of ALL charges is them blatantly making a mockery of citizens. They’re probably laughing right now.
co-sign
 10 years ago '06        #38
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
fu*k NYPD and pigz worldwide, fu*k Al Sharpton cause peace aint the fu*kin answer all the time....sh*t black people needa riot show them that we tired of being pushed around....these coons sittin around tryna get publicity and fed spoonfuls of water by massa....im tired of this sh*t....everytime its justified....how fu*kin so?
 10 years ago '04        #39
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29677 29677
woooooooow
 10 years ago '06        #40
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,926 | Props total: 7615 7615
Yeah, them judges dont like us.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy