Apr 25 - Cops acquited for 50 shot Sean Bell murder

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

fukk the cops

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
^ i'm just wondering bc any politician would probably say the same thing obama did. they trying to get elected president...no sense in throwing all their hard work away. i know what you mean though, bc it would be nice for politicians to be able to stand up against sh*t like this but it just won't happen...not with all the people who gave money to the campaign etc. besides, we need him to get there so that he can make changes...which, hopefully he will.
 10 years ago '06        #202
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
fu*k the god damn pigs thats all I gotta say. Poor a.ss excuses for humans. No guns were fired at the police, but they decided to shoot back anyway. fu*k ALL OF EM'.
 04-27-2008, 02:50 AM         #203
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is sean bell and why does this matter? how come this board doesn't freak the fu*k out when a white boy gets shot while doing nothing?

sh*t happens like this all the time and while i think its not right, people need to stop putting themselves in situations, white or black. whether it be the wrong place or being around the wrong people. he was an innocent man, who went to a place that people knew was shady.
 04-27-2008, 08:25 AM         #204
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jahfire said:
Oh and for the record if it means anything the other officers are black and spanish,.......
it dont matter what color the police is . once they go blue they lose thier racial identity
 04-27-2008, 08:30 AM         #205
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
who the fu*k is sean bell and why does this matter? how come this board doesn't freak the fu*k out when a white boy gets shot while doing nothing?

sh*t happens like this all the time and while i think its not right, people need to stop putting themselves in situations, white or black. whether it be the wrong place or being around the wrong people. he was an innocent man, who went to a place that people knew was shady.

the victim bein white or black dont matter.

its stil someones child getting murdered by the police.

you may not understand.... but this is part of the reasons why black people hate the police .

i dont care where on this planet i am. police shudnt b shooting people for dumb sh*t .

yea it mite happen everyday . but if nothing is made out of it , people will jus think its normal and police are aloud to go around k!lling innocient people.
 10 years ago '04        #206
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 tru_overdose said:
Why does this matter? Because YOU could be next to die. Cops can just a.ssUME u are a criminal and murder you. I guess ur cool with that right? in the name of the law. Can't u see that ur rights are being taken away from u right under ur nose? With this Sean Bell case, they TOOK YOUR RIGHT TO LIVE.

How come the board doesnt freak out when a white person gets shot? LOOK
BLACK PEOPLE AND THE BOYS IN BLUE HAVE WELL DOCUMENTED HISTORY.
Not too long ago we had dogs unleashed on us and were beaten by cops on the street just cuz we wanted the same education as a white person. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANGRY. BECAUSE ITS 2008 AND STUFF LIKE THE SEAN BELL CASE SHOULD BE BEHIND US.

tru_overdose said:
This man can't go to the strip club?

Do u think people always have a choice where they wanna live????

Get in touch with reality. I dont think Sean Bell and his friends thought that if he went to this strip club late at night, the police that were supposed to protect him would shoot him 50 times.

Your not putting urself in a "life threatening situation" by going to a strip club. You put yourself in a "life threatening situation" everyday by driving to work everyday. But if i die in a accident that wasnt my fault, nobodies is gonna be like "oh...well driving is very dangerous, maybe 101 shoulda never put himself in that situation and drove" NO JUSTIFICATION

Stop making excuses for cold blooded murderers.
 04-27-2008, 09:03 PM         #207
breal123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mims820 said:
Dead a.ss, this sh*t is ridiculous! 50 fu*kIN SHOTS AND THEY'RE ACQUITTED!?!? There will be a heavy riot in Queenz today.
3 person in the car and 3 cops shooting at them.
50 shots file at them.
That about 16 and half shots per person.
Now you have 3 cops doing that shooting.
Each cop fire about 5 times at each person.
Times 3 cops equal about 16 shot at one person.

Does not sound that much overkill but
what do I know
 10 years ago '05        #208
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
fu*k everybody who thought this decision was bullsh*t.....cuz NONE OF YA MOTHAfu*kAZ WENT OUT AND DID sh*t......all we doin is gettin fu*ked over and complaining on internet forums or smokin weed n complainin wit ya peoples....where the fu*k are our malcom x's when you need em like pac once said and im not able to quote it word for word but something along the lines of its easy to scream out we need change or we need a revolution but if u real enough to want to start one get ur guns ready and lets start a revolution
 10 years ago '08        #209
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
this don't make no damn sense but let one of us shoot a motherfu*ker once and we get life
 04-28-2008, 09:21 AM         #210
zeronergy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white black asian latino purple blue green. doesn't matter what race sean bell was. this is the definition of bullsh*t. i never liked cops but i understand w.o them sh*t will be worse. but 50 shots is uncall for i don't care if your shooting at osama. like if it was AT MOST 5 bullets maybe even 10. i can just get mad and let it go thinkin MAYBE its a mistake. BUT 50 shots? come on 1 dude had to even reload.
 04-28-2008, 12:44 PM         #211
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 question, what verdict do u think wouldve been better?
 04-28-2008, 01:11 PM         #212
laydizzy614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trully this is an injustice. Remember just last year we saw 3 students charged with attempted murder with a deadly weapon for f!ghting someone. Here we have 3 officers who k!lled an unarmed man and nothing happend. The only white officer on the scene fired 31 one shots! of the 50 rounds fired he fired 31 of them. What the hell is that? If this case is not a prime example of exessive force then I don't know what is.
 04-28-2008, 01:37 PM         #213
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
At the very least a manslaughter charge, since anyone could be charged with that by accidently k!lling a person.

But they didnt even get charged for littering shell casings, or disturbing the peace for causing a ruckus at 3 in the morning.

But

They walked Free for murdering an innocent man.
 10 years ago '04        #214
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
 Narcz said:
I bet if Sean Bell was white it'd be a whole other situation..
yea he would still be alive.........
 10 years ago '04        #215
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 552 552
and people wonder why i don't care when a cop gets shot/killed...take one of ours we goin to take one of theirs
 10 years ago '06        #216
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Man that fat fu*k al sharpton will stop at nothing to get his face in the news
 10 years ago '04        #217
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 jataylorlfc said:
Manslaughter

If i k!lled somebody by mistake, i'd get manslaughter. Those cops k!lled Bell by "mistake:rolleyes:" , givem manslaughter.
 10 years ago '04        #218
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 beantown85 said:
Man that fat fu*k al sharpton will stop at nothing to get his face in the news
shut the fu*k up you dumb a.ss if you knew anything youd kno0w that people seek him out not the other way around

if you were black which i doubt youd be one of the first people calling his a.ss for help if you were accused of something you didnt do

Sharpton brings to light issues that would normally be ignored or hardly reported in the press
 04-28-2008, 05:29 PM         #219
newbrooklyn18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was sum bull shty. fucc the cops and that f*g azz racism judge. if it was a white boy they would of hang them
 04-28-2008, 05:47 PM         #220
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mims820 said:
Dead a.ss, this sh*t is ridiculous! 50 fu*kIN SHOTS AND THEY'RE ACQUITTED!?!? There will be a heavy riot in Queenz today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy