Apr 25 - Cops acquited for 50 shot Sean Bell murder

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

fukk the cops

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #181
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
 KingCapo said:
Dialo & Abner Louima were different cases in my opinion. Those were truly unjustified and those officers should get 4 life sentences.

These are cops in a dark ghetto area at night...you hear somebody has a gun so what are you going to do?

What he did in his past could've caught up with him and been the reason why he got shot down...I don't know if he did dirt but I'm saying, you have to be open to the possibility.

You're like the Al Sharpton of boxden regarding your involvement in this thread. Ignorant to any other point of view except yours.
no your like every other conservative fu*ker making excuse after excuse when the truth is right there for you

what the fu*k does the area have to do with right and wrong. There are plenty of white strip clubs that the exact same sh*t goes on the cops break it up all the patrons go home. Because of the area they get to do what the fu*k they want to. They got away with murder period. No gun was found which was the only justification they had

and what past do you keep refering to because there isnt a nefarious past that you keep bringing up. An innocent man was murdered because of where he was and murderers a getting to walk away.
 10 years ago '07        #182
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 MosDefinition said:
if sean bell and his friends were white he wouldnt have been murdered in the first place
Yeah, because cops only shoot you if your black. Now did Sean do anything to warrant being shot or at least stopped? I havent heard of this case so I'm not sure and I should probably read the first post.

If Bell was white and k!lled nothing would change really, cops almost always get out of this sh*t no matter what the race.
 10 years ago '04        #183
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 KingCapo said:
Dialo & Abner Louima were different cases in my opinion. Those were truly unjustified and those officers should get 4 life sentences.

These are cops in a dark ghetto area at night...you hear somebody has a gun so what are you going to do?

What he did in his past could've caught up with him and been the reason why he got shot down...I don't know if he did dirt but I'm saying, you have to be open to the possibility.

You're like the Al Sharpton of boxden regarding your involvement in this thread. Ignorant to any other point of view except yours.
^ & you call yourself king capo . how can you justify cops shooting randomly just bc they were in the ghetto at night??? they knew where they were, it wasn't like someone dropped them there in a fu*king time machine. they should have had a game plan if they were in the club on an undercover mission...'if something goes down, we do a, b or c...' & none of those options should have included overreacting, which is what they did. they acted like amateurs...like some dude who goes in to rob & bank & ends up k!lling someone instead of getting the money.
 10 years ago '04        #184
klone03 
space
space
 sonof504 said:
Yeah, because cops only shoot you if your black. Now did Sean do anything to warrant being shot or at least stopped? I havent heard of this case so I'm not sure and I should probably read the first post.
If Bell was white and k!lled nothing would change really, cops almost always get out of this sh*t no matter what the race.
^ if you haven't heard this case the first thing you should do is delete your post. you shouldn't even be responding until you know wtf you're talking about. & the second thing you should do is get a fu*king clue. white or black there's no excuse for not being aware of current events.
 04-26-2008, 09:56 PM         #185
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reminds me of that old Everlast and Kurupt song "Kuruption" ...

Government's corrupt
Police force corrupt
Education's corrupt
It's all fu*ked up

Good joint if you missed it.

Last edited by Tattered_Hoody; 04-26-2008 at 09:57 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #186
space
space
 sonof504 said:
You stupid fu*k do you think people would be this angry and upset about what happened if he was trying to run down cops no.

if you dont know the story either read up on it or shut the fu*k up about it

Last edited by MosDefinition; 04-26-2008 at 10:08 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #187
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 MosDefinition said:
no your like every other conservative fu*ker making excuse after excuse when the truth is right there for you

what the fu*k does the area have to do with right and wrong. There are plenty of white strip clubs that the exact same sh*t goes on the cops break it up all the patrons go home. Because of the area they get to do what the fu*k they want to. They got away with murder period. No gun was found which was the only justification they had

and what past do you keep refering to because there isnt a nefarious past that you keep bringing up. An innocent man was murdered because of where he was and murderers a getting to walk away.
Conservative...me? I'm damn near a hippie.

Ok yes Mr. Sharpton, whatever you say...he got k!lled because he was black and for no other reason.:rolleyes: If you want to blame somebody, you should blame Isnora because he fired the first shot. Everyone else heard the shot and a.ssumed it was coming from Bell...but picture you being a COP in JAMAICA...naturally you're going to be jittery.

I don't know what it is, usually I'd be with you on some "fu*k the pigs" sh*t etc, etc...maybe I just like being a prick and siding with the bad guys.
 10 years ago '04        #188
space
space
 KingCapo said:

Ok yes Mr. Sharpton, whatever you say...he got k!lled because he was black and for no other reason.:rolleyes: If you want to blame somebody, you should blame Isnora because he fired the first shot. Everyone else heard the shot and a.ssumed it was coming from Bell...but picture you being a COP in JAMAICA...naturally you're going to be jittery.

I don't know what it is, usually I'd be with you on some "fu*k the pigs" sh*t etc, etc...maybe I just like being a prick and siding with the bad guys.
like and are are two different things hippie

you think that just because the 2 of the cops were black that it wasnt about race :banghead:. cops take the side of other cops period they see blue before anything else

continue to smoke what ever it is you smoke and stay deluded because there are certain situation where there arent to sides theres just right and wrong a man was murdered period and because 2 of the 3 murderers were black some of you mother fu*kers think everything is okay
 04-26-2008, 11:09 PM         #189
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
regardless, 50 shots is excessive.
 10 years ago '05        #190
KingCapo 
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
like and are are two different things hippie

you think that just because the 2 of the cops were black that it wasnt about race :banghead:. cops take the side of other cops period they see blue before anything else

continue to smoke what ever it is you smoke and stay deluded because there are certain situation where there arent to sides theres just right and wrong a man was murdered period and because 2 of the 3 murderers were black some of you mother fu*kers think everything is okay
Listen....NOBODY is talking about race BUT you. My argument is about the cops V. the people...not black & white because I agree, cops have a brotherhood.

A man was murdered...goodness if I sat down and cried for every murdered man, I could form my own ocean. It's foul, yes it is...but people do get murdered. By cops, by their own kind by everyone. Just because you shout "murder IS WRONG" won't stop it.

The point I'm trying to get across, without misunderstanding, is that to get your message across in this country, you need MONEY. Sean Bell & the Sean Bellettes could not compete with the money that the NYPD, NYS Gov't & Federal Gov't have. It's just not possible.

& I guarantee if you were to smoke what I smoked [or smoked period] you might be a little more relaxed yourself. Eventually, you'll come to terms with the fact that tragedy occurs more than bliss and words will not change a verdict. sh*t happens in life, like a married man being murdered on the eve of his wedding day. But the problem is no matter what you do, you can't bring any good out of the situations. & who can you blame? Do you blame Isnora for firing first? Do you blame Sean Bell for being at Kalua? Do you blame ignorant a.ss black people for filling people's heads with the ideas that all blacks are dangerous, therefore causing Isnora & Oliver to shoot? Or can you blame the white man for constantly keeping the black man opressed?

I could go on forever...the only thing you can do yourself is get a well paying job, give back to the community and help to give your community a voice: a voice through money.
 10 years ago '04        #191
klone03 
space
space
 KingCapo said:
sh*t happens in life, like a married man being murdered on the eve of his wedding day. But the problem is no matter what you do, you can't bring any good out of the situations. & who can you blame? Do you blame Isnora for firing first? Do you blame Sean Bell for being at Kalua? Do you blame ignorant a.ss black people for filling people's heads with the ideas that all blacks are dangerous, therefore causing Isnora & Oliver to shoot? Or can you blame the white man for constantly keeping the black man opressed?

I could go on forever...the only thing you can do yourself is get a well paying job, give back to the community and help to give your community a voice: a voice through money.
^ tell that to sean bells mother, father, fiance, children, etc. the only thing they have left now is the fact that a judge let his murderers go free. he's dead & nobody's being held responsible. the only good that might have come from all of this (cops admitting wrongdoing & getting their deserved punishment) was just lost.
 10 years ago '04        #192
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 KingCapo said:

I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN JUSTIFY A CAR BEING SHOT AT 50 TIMES WITH NO RETURN FIRE.

Bell and his friends were leaving the club. OBVIOUSLY NOT looking for trouble, its his bachelor party.

While pulling away from the club, undercover cops with street attire and with their weapons drawn demands them to get out the car. Bell and his friends panic and ram the undercover cops unmarked car. The Cops proceed to riddle the car with 50 rounds of bullets...

Can you say excessive force. ?

No guns found. No warrants for arrest. None of the victims were suspects of anything. Bell and his crew had random dudes run up on them in the middle of the night and they got shook.

Yeah, two of the cops were black. Does it make a difference? NO.
Do you truely believe there is no such thing as black cops that target black males...?

You take sides with the officers saying that they were staked out at a seedy strip club so they had to stay on their toes. . . . ok. What about the victims??? They had to stay on their toes TOO. Ima tell u straight up. If i see some people in street attire approaching me, pointing guns at me while im inside my whip outside a strip club at 3am....Im not gonna bi*ch up and wait to get shot! and i definitely wouldnt a.ssume they were cops! Cuz i didnt do sh*t!

I suppose the undercover cops felt if these guys try to run me over with their car, Ima k!ll them all. Who do you think overracted the most? 50 shots. Imagine gettin' 50 rounds shot at u and u gettin' hit with at least 10 of them. Thats a long a.ssassination. . . A combined 50 shots from 3 state issued handguns. . . Thats at least 15-20 seconds of gunfire with no return fire. Thats a looong time to be shooting constantly and not one bullet come in ur own direction.

As for one cop firing first and the other just following suit...thats prolly what went down. But shouldnt officers be trained about identifying shooters and friendly fire? Shouldnt they know the procedure on how to immobilize a vehicle without murdering everyone inside it....? What if a child was in the vehicle...? I guess its justified right?

Those officers felt they were above the law. murdered an innocent man. Then got away with it.

More bullsh*t like this to come.

Last edited by One-O-One; 04-26-2008 at 11:45 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #193
KingCapo 
space
space
space
 klone03 said:
^ tell that to sean bells mother, father, fiance, children, etc. the only thing they have left now is the fact that a judge let his murderers go free. he's dead & nobody's being held responsible. the only good that might have come from all of this (cops admitting wrongdoing & getting their deserved punishment) was just lost.
I agree. During the case, I wanted the cops to get sentenced but once I found out they weren't guilty I wasn't surprised or anything...it was just like "what's new?" Life is full of sh*t like that...at the very least, they could win a civil trial and make some money for the kids and life's expenses even though they can't get their dad back.

I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN JUSTIFY A CAR BEING SHOT AT 50 TIMES WITH NO RETURN FIRE.
I don't get where people come up with the idea that firing 48 shots is ok to me. That is a knucklehead move and nowhere in any of my posts did I say it was perfectly within his rights to fire 48 shots.

But shouldnt officers be trained about identifying shooters and friendly fire?
These 3 are idiots, we've already established that. You can say whatever you want but when your hear gunshots, all your training goes out the window and you're left with your judgment to decide your next move. Obviously, they all lack it.

Last edited by KingCapo; 04-26-2008 at 11:45 PM..
 04-26-2008, 11:48 PM         #194
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:

Bell and his friends were leaving the club. OBVIOUSLY NOT looking for trouble, its his bachelor party.

While pulling away from the club, undercover cops with street attire and with their weapons drawn demands them to get out the car. Bell and his friends panic and ram the undercover cops unmarked car. The Cops proceed to riddle the car with 50 rounds of bullets...

Can you say excessive force. ?

No guns found. No warrants for arrest. None of the victims were suspects of anything. Bell and his crew had random dudes run up on them in the middle of the night and they got shook.

Yeah, two of the cops were black. Does it make a difference? NO.
Do you truely believe there is no such thing as black cops that target black males...?

You take sides with the officers saying that they were staked out at a seedy strip club so they had to stay on their toes. . . . ok. What about the victims??? They had to stay on their toes TOO. Ima tell u straight up. If i see some people in street attire approaching me, pointing guns at me while im inside my whip outside a strip club at 3am....Im not gonna bi*ch up and wait to get shot! and i definitely wouldnt a.ssume they were cops! Cuz i didnt do sh*t!

I suppose the undercover cops felt if these guys try to run me over with their car, Ima k!ll them all. Who do you think overracted the most? 50 shots. Imagine gettin' 50 rounds shot at u and u gettin' hit with at least 10 of them. Thats a long a.ssassination. . . A combined 50 shots from 3 state issued handguns. . . Thats at least 15-20 seconds of gunfire with no return fire. Thats a looong time to be shooting constantly and not one bullet come in ur own direction.

As for one cop firing first and the other just following suit...thats prolly what went down. But shouldnt officers be trained about identifying shooters and friendly fire? Shouldnt they know the procedure on how to immobilize a vehicle without murdering everyone inside it....? What if a child was in the vehicle...? I guess its justified right?

Those officers felt they were above the law. murdered an innocent man. Then got away with it.

More bullsh*t like this to come.

Preach

50 fu*kING SHOTS :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #195
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 KingCapo said:
I agree. During the case, I wanted the cops to get sentenced but once I found out they weren't guilty I wasn't surprised or anything...it was just like "what's new?" Life is full of sh*t like that...at the very least, they could win a civil trial and make some money for the kids and life's expenses even though they can't get their dad back.

I don't get where people come up with the idea that firing 48 shots is ok to me. That is a knucklehead move and nowhere in any of my posts did I say it was perfectly within his rights to fire 48 shots.

These 3 are idiots, we've already established that. You can say whatever you want but when your hear gunshots, all your training goes out the window and you're left with your judgment to decide your next move. Obviously, they all lack it.

In no way am i attacking u, Capo.

All im sayin is. ANYBODY THAT SAYS THEM COPS DESERVE TO GET OFF IS A FOOL & ANYBODY THAT THINKS RACE ISN'T AN ISSUE IS A FOOL.

And the point that it was "the bad side of town" doesnt justify the officers actions.

As for the idea that all training goes out the window when shots are fired and u must rely on judgment.... ... Maybe the NYPD should hire better cops with better judgment and stop targeting black males. When u see a car full of brothas outside a strip club, dont a.ssUME we "gangstas". We are citizens you are supposed to Protect & Serve.

Last edited by One-O-One; 04-26-2008 at 11:58 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #196
KingCapo 
space
space
space
 One-O-One said:
In no way am i attacking u, Capo.

All im sayin is. ANYBODY THAT SAYS THEM COPS DESERVE TO GET OFF IS A FOOL & ANYBODY THAT THINKS RACE ISN'T AN ISSUE IS A FOOL.

And the point that it was "the bad side of town" doesnt justify the officers actions.
Oh ok.
 04-26-2008, 11:59 PM         #197
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is like Amidou Diallo

Where's Wyclef to write a song?
 10 years ago '04        #198
space
space
 KingCapo said:
Listen....NOBODY is talking about race BUT you. My argument is about the cops V. the people...not black & white because I agree, cops have a brotherhood.

A man was murdered...goodness if I sat down and cried for every murdered man, I could form my own ocean. It's foul, yes it is...but people do get murdered. By cops, by their own kind by everyone. Just because you shout "murder IS WRONG" won't stop it.

The point I'm trying to get across, without misunderstanding, is that to get your message across in this country, you need MONEY. Sean Bell & the Sean Bellettes could not compete with the money that the NYPD, NYS Gov't & Federal Gov't have. It's just not possible.

& I guarantee if you were to smoke what I smoked [or smoked period] you might be a little more relaxed yourself. Eventually, you'll come to terms with the fact that tragedy occurs more than bliss and words will not change a verdict. sh*t happens in life, like a married man being murdered on the eve of his wedding day. But the problem is no matter what you do, you can't bring any good out of the situations. & who can you blame? Do you blame Isnora for firing first? Do you blame Sean Bell for being at Kalua? Do you blame ignorant a.ss black people for filling people's heads with the ideas that all blacks are dangerous, therefore causing Isnora & Oliver to shoot? Or can you blame the white man for constantly keeping the black man opressed?

at some point we have to say the systems not working i used to think the same way you did before this sh*t lets let the system play it out oh the feds will come in letter and clean up the judges mistake

if you look at all my post on this site ive always in the past been a lets work with the system. eventually it will all work out

as a people weve tried to use the system since king got k!lled because thats what he would have wanted

fu*k THAT sh*t. This could have been you me anybody just leave a strip club. And they just get away with it. They murdered an innocent man and they put him and his friends on trial.

fu*k THE SYSTEM AND fu*k THAT HALF SHIFTLESS NEGRO POLITICIAN TRYING TO GET ELECTED THE BEST THAT MOTHER fu*kER COULD SAY IS THATS THE LAW fu*k HIM TO
 10 years ago '04        #199
klone03 
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
fu*k THE SYSTEM AND fu*k THAT HALF SHIFTLESS NEGRO POLITICIAN TRYING TO GET ELECTED THE BEST THAT MOTHER fu*kER COULD SAY IS THATS THE LAW fu*k HIM TO
^ what did hillary say about it?
 10 years ago '04        #200
space
space
 klone03 said:
^ what did hillary say about it?
I couldnt find anywhere what she said so maybe she didnt say sh*t of substance or she was never asked about which is most likely
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy