50 Cent: "I Never smoked weed in my life"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Birdman's Back said:
he lyin. Jungle & Wiz from Bravehearts have said before that they smoked with him back in the day and that he was 'frontin' about that whole, he dont smoke weed sh*t.
Proof?
 10 years ago '06        #42
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Wheezy1281 said:
here come the 50 d*ckriders to justify for his lieing a.ss :banghead::banghead:
seriously.... one way or the otha he's a lying bi*ch if you ask me. If he's lying about never smoking weed before then that's just fu*king retarded, and it's got nothing to do with him tryna be a role model cuz that's not what he is. And if he ain't lyin about that, then he's lyin about that bullsh*t he put out in his tracks n sh*t... I was one of his fans from GRODT but this dude lost me a while ago
 10 years ago '07        #43
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
when u famous its not good to say u smoke weed even if u do.it just atttracts the feds!
 04-25-2008, 10:14 AM         #44
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
It's a gateway to being high, you'll then want to get a little higher than do cocaine, then your life goes bad and you try to get away with a better high which is PCP, then you eat your girlfriends intestines as you see blue spiders telling you that GOLD and diamonds are inside them and you have to CHEW ON THEM to get it. Then you go to prison forever...yeah..That's why...DRUG FREE IS THE WAY TO BE!
Bullsh*t. I've been smoking for three years and haven't thought about coke.
 04-25-2008, 10:48 AM         #45
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next he is gunna say he's not on roids...
 10 years ago '05        #46
TKO420 
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 380 380
 DjInfamous804 said:
Hey I believe it....he's on steroids...why would u smoke..he'd k!ll himself....but somehow he's another Akon....if thats the case....

Steroids and weed won't k!ll you, alot of my friends do that sh*t and they smoke weed and ciggerettes and they're alive and kickin.
 04-25-2008, 12:01 PM         #47
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said it before that he didn't smoke but he rap about it so n*ggas can relate to it.

do yall think DMX k!lled all them people on his first CD? lol
 10 years ago '04        #48
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
what a pus*y
 10 years ago '04        #49
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Doc D said:
Yeah then weed wasn't making him high enough, which caused him doing other sh*t which caused his death. n*gga you sound hella dumb Weed is just the first high then you got dudes who want something HIGHER, they do cocaine, heroine and then go to crazy sh*t like PCP. You could smoke weed for 5 years then be curious about cocaine and become a crackhead like that. That's why I only drink. I don't fu*k with any smoking and proud of it. Drug free is the way to be. Thank you D.A.R.E! I still got my medal from October 1997, Yeah n*gga!
ive smoked for 9 years

only other habit ive picked up is liquor

"Wasn't smokin purple then it was more like bobby brown"

bout to spark this blunt of irene
 10 years ago '04        #50
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
doc d = nancy reagan..........
 04-25-2008, 02:36 PM         #51
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is full of game stans and it smells - who cares!
this n*gga A.J. Tha Joka is obsessed with dissin' 50! personally, i think its cuz he really bumps his sh*t in secret.

what up to my manz stfdkd37 - a game fan, not a stan! who can admit an "L" when he sees it in his face
 04-25-2008, 02:39 PM         #52
XYZYX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't buy this whole cleaner image thing. Firstly, if we all think it is a lie, what do you think an executive who is cutting him a million dollar endorsement deal is going to think. Secondly, if a company wants someone with a clean image, they are not going to ask 50 Cent, no matter what he says about smoking weed, he has a criminal record, he says he was shot, no comment about weed is going to get him past that.

If someone is getting 50 for an endorsement, they want someone with a tough bad boy image, or they would get someone else. So I don't see what the point of him saying this is.
 10 years ago '07        #53
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
L M A O

Please tell me this dude is lying
 04-25-2008, 03:46 PM         #54
krayziedogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
50 thinks its cool NOT to smoke dope? hahahaha what a f*g**t.
u gets hate 4 saying dat dumb sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #55
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10897 10897
I don't believe him.
strungout gave props

10 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20044 20044
 whokid said:
this n*gga A.J. Tha Joka is obsessed with dissin' 50! personally, i think its cuz he really bumps his sh*t in secret.

what up to my manz stfdkd37 - a game fan, not a stan! who can admit an "L" when he sees it in his face
you my friend are border line retarded. i never diss him or his music. i actually like some of it... ignorance on here is contagious it seems. go beat your meat to get rich or die trying u fu*king stan
 10 years ago '07        #57
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20044 20044
 whokid said:

and on a side note, your the one bringing up game in a totally non related game thread...your the one who just hates on game and prolly secretly bumps his sh*t... clown..
 04-26-2008, 01:45 AM         #58
jsglg21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent is more like 50 rent, he knows quite a bit about getting high
 10 years ago '05        #59
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 hurricanegamePZ said:

GRODT......"High all the time" anyone?

wowwwwww.....didnt kno the rap game got THIS fake :banghead:

come on now....
he talking about saying know to drugs, but caught up in a steroid scandal
 10 years ago '04        #60
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Doc D said:
Yeah then weed wasn't making him high enough, which caused him doing other sh*t which caused his death. n*gga you sound hella dumb Weed is just the first high then you got dudes who want something HIGHER, they do cocaine, heroine and then go to crazy sh*t like PCP. You could smoke weed for 5 years then be curious about cocaine and become a crackhead like that. That's why I only drink. I don't fu*k with any smoking and proud of it. Drug free is the way to be. Thank you D.A.R.E! I still got my medal from October 1997, Yeah n*gga!
i've smoked since 9th grade and i just finished my freshman year of college and haven't sniffed one line of coke or any other dumb sh*t.

it's called "self control".
strungout gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy