dear synopsis

most viewed right now
 119
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
88 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-25-2008, 12:05 PM         #141
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
str8 comedy
 04-25-2008, 01:09 PM         #142
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
...its part of black culture you idiot. It's not part of street culture. How do you figure it's part of street culture? Are you saying black culture IS street culture? because thats false. the fact of the matter is it's not YOUR culture so why would you say it? your not black. I mean we've all seen your old avy (thats a WHOLLLLE nother story altogether however). So its not like you have any real reason to say it.

and lol @ dude claiming the mean streets of canton ohio...
wat do u kno about canton? every hood doesnt have to be famous
im not dissin anybody but yall come up wit the most sh*t ever, u dont know me. u seen my pic, so wat? never judge a book by its cover, and no im not a "wigga", i dont wanna be black, but people around here be sayin n*gga all the time, so therefor i picked it up like anybody would. im my homies' n*gga, kno wat im sayin? i kno n*gga is a black term but people hardly mean black when they say n*gga, zzzzzz, but not n*gga. and foreal, wtf do u kno about me? how are u gonna tell me who i am? thats not ur place and to judge me anyway and if ur sayin more people say n*gga meanin african/black than my homie, my friend, ur so off. and wud it make sense to say my black?
no, my african? even worse, so wtf, lay off.
 04-25-2008, 01:21 PM         #143
KING PRYM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
in my opinion, still tippin and prym>>>>synopsis

i dunno
all ive seen is what these guys post on here
im not one to say my sh*t better then anyones


Last edited by KING PRYM; 04-25-2008 at 01:23 PM..
 04-25-2008, 01:32 PM         #144
hamzjvd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dayuum my man got his own thread goin on? 6 pages wow :wow:

his collection on point yo thats all im gona say
serius ALIFE collector too
 04-25-2008, 02:56 PM         #145
Shapeupizsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOOOOOOOW...THIS THREAD REALLY HAS 6 PAGES!! WHAT A BUNCH OF fu*kIN HOMOS!!!
 04-25-2008, 03:26 PM         #146
Jathesan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You just made it seven.
 04-25-2008, 04:36 PM         #147
Bigpunisher7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ oh the irony
 10 years ago '05        #148
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 8474 8474
 SkateboardT said:
i know canton is 71% white, and it has a smaller population and population density than Kenosha,WI (suburb of milwaukee)..also, I know canton has about...four or five bulidings in its measley skyline....don't try and act like your from the hood....your from a suburb.

thats what I know about canton

and as for you saying "my african or my black"...you've once again proved yourself an idiot Don Vito JR. Why would you not just say "thats my dude so and so" or "yeah thats my guy" or ANY other word that means the same.

I don't really believe I told you who you are, I was judging your appearance saying you look like a damn walrus got impregnated by Don Vito...but i never said anything about your character. however, a white kid using the N word obviously doesn't have much. I mean your right that I don't know much about you besides,the fact that your're a fat, annoying kid, who lies to people on the internet (I have no idea why), and likes to buy fake sneakers.


(there, now you can start crying because I 'judged' you)

got folks in racine.
 04-25-2008, 06:13 PM         #149
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
i know canton is 71% white, and it has a smaller population and population density than Kenosha,WI (suburb of milwaukee)..also, I know canton has about...four or five bulidings in its measley skyline....don't try and act like your from the hood....your from a suburb.

thats what I know about canton

and as for you saying "my african or my black"...you've once again proved yourself an idiot Don Vito JR. Why would you not just say "thats my dude so and so" or "yeah thats my guy" or ANY other word that means the same.

I don't really believe I told you who you are, I was judging your appearance saying you look like a damn walrus got impregnated by Don Vito...but i never said anything about your character. however, a white kid using the N word obviously doesn't have much. I mean your right that I don't know much about you besides,the fact that your're a fat, annoying kid, who lies to people on the internet (I have no idea why), and likes to buy fake sneakers.


(there, now you can start crying because I 'judged' you)
"As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 80,806 people, 32,489 households, and 19,785 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,932.1 people per square mile (1,518.2/km˛). There were 35,502 housing units at an average density of 1,728.0/sq mi (667.0/km˛). The racial makeup of the city was 74.45% White, 21.04% African American, 0.49% Native American, 0.32% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.61% from other races, and 3.06% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.24% of the population."

 10 years ago '08        #150
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
So what is this, the preliminary match before the main event? Come for the fashion battle, but the under card is a race war. I love this sh*t!!!


Oh, and by the way, trying to teach an ignorant persoln something of value is just like :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #151
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 t.dot.o said:
"As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 80,806 people, 32,489 households, and 19,785 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,932.1 people per square mile (1,518.2/km˛). There were 35,502 housing units at an average density of 1,728.0/sq mi (667.0/km˛). The racial makeup of the city was 74.45% White, 21.04% African American, 0.49% Native American, 0.32% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.61% from other races, and 3.06% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.24% of the population."



lmao!!!
 04-25-2008, 06:46 PM         #152
DIRTY GERMZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody got a big n****r chain zilla can wear like they made persia on the white rapper show?


Last edited by DIRTY GERMZ; 04-25-2008 at 08:33 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #153
Dat Nucka|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is a.ss now..

Back to the kicks.
 10 years ago '06        #154
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 DIRTY GERMZ said:
anybody got a big n****r chain zilla can ware like they made persia on the white rapper show?
 10 years ago '05        #155
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,666 | Props total: 8474 8474
 SkateboardT said:
oh word...yeah I got people from both sides of kenosha.

racine on the north and zion/ waukegan on the south.

my guys just got a sh*tty apartment on high street in racine...the place is pretty rough haha.
my fam works at parkside. I haven't been up that way in a few years though. both of those cities are in the best location, 30 minutes or so away from milwaukee, a hour away from chicago.
 10 years ago '04        #156
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
page 7 now lol

i had to go to a wake yesterday and figured i would miss abunch of good sh*t going on in here...But apparently i havent...This is sad...Wheres the ownage?
 04-26-2008, 06:56 AM         #157
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
oh word...yeah I got people from both sides of kenosha.

racine on the north and zion/ waukegan on the south.

my guys just got a sh*tty apartment on high street in racine...the place is pretty rough haha.
you know what im tried of hearing yo wack a.ss run yo mouth

you must have forgot how you got sonned

fu*kING OWNED REMEMBER THIS bi*ch
now know your role and shut your mouth bi*ch
fu*king frail a.ss fragile you prolly weigh about 125 at the most i'll break you in half








[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '04        #158
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
^^^^^


LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!


WTF!??!?!?!?!?!?!


WOW?!?!?!


that mcauley caulkin sh*t has me dyin

this sh*t is so off topic now but it really dont matter..sh*t is still funny
 10 years ago '05        #159
STL-FYNEST314 
space
avatar space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
how about dont say n*gga period?
 04-26-2008, 07:44 AM         #160
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plz dont tell me that is skateboardT.....someone plz come in here n tell me that isnt skateboard... omg
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
101 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy