dear synopsis

most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #121
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
he sounds like one of those kids who says it to all of his white friends but doesn't say sh*t around black people
 04-24-2008, 10:10 PM         #122
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do you feel a need to say n*gga anyway? you use it more than anyone on this forum and you are the last cat that should be saying it. Does it make you feel good to be able to use it the safety of your own home online since you can't use it in public?
 10 years ago '05        #123
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 6160 6160
 GZILLA said:
who r u to tell me what i can/cant say, especially on the internet?zzzzzz and n*gga aint the same, so it aint disrespectful, and shouldnt be
what ever tho, no beef intended
I didn't tell you what or what not to say. read what I said. I said its disrespectful and that you should know that its disrespectful. you're obviously gonna say what you wanna say, I know that, which is why I didn't even try to come off on some, "don't you say that" tip. Just wanted you to know just b/c some black folks around your way think its alright for you to say it, doesn't mean everyone is cool with it. You should know that, no matter if you say it to the day you die.

My homegirls might let me call them b!tches, but doesn't mean that I can go around calling every chick a b!tch. I have to understand its an offensive term to some. and the word b!tch is no where near as offensive as the N word
 10 years ago '04        #124
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
now Gzilla is gettin the heat thrown at him lol...

and lol @ at the comment about how Pac would smack the sh*t out of you...

DJ Timberlake or something like that is the guy with all the fitteds...hes got a lot of nice sh*t...

Also, as far as whos got the sickest collection...how can this really be judged? For example, somebody who has 5 of my grails would have a "sicker" collection to me then somebody who has 300 kicks and only 1 of my grails....Its all about what you like when it comes to judging who has the nicer kicks, not about how many total their are...
 10 years ago '04        #125
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 Wondah_Woman said:

My homegirls might let me call them b!tches, but doesn't mean that I can go around calling every chick a b!tch. I have to understand its an offensive term to some. and the word b!tch is no where near as offensive as the N word

makes a good point...I have said "n*gga" a few times to my black friends...Im a white guy...They call me "their n*gga" and these are kids i have known since birth...they think im black at heart and a black guy trapped in a doofy white guys body hahaha...Thats a totally different story though cause its just fu*kin around with people who are almost like fam...Ill say the sh*t in some weird way like in some McLovin voice from Super Bad....But when u dont go around saying that sh*t to black folks you dont even know....Youll get fu*ked up one day if your just flinging it around like that....Respect people...BX is loaded with black guys/girls, u should know that being a white guy and saying that sh*t here can cause some problems so u should give the respect and not say it at all...Are u that "thugged out" where the word "n*gga" just comes out without u even thinkin about it?...On like some Kevin Federline sh*t or something?

just my opinion..
 10 years ago '04        #126
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
dont get me wrong man, no hate...u can be a cool dude but that sh*t ur talking now is absurd...you gotta watch that sh*t
 04-24-2008, 10:48 PM         #127
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well im just gonna look past the ebeef, and im not sure if you mean the african culture or street culture, cus n*gga is as much a part of the street culture as the african culture. i've been growin up on spring ave canton ohio all my life, and these are the streets. and as far if anyone is implyin i wanna be a "n*gga, zzzzzz", or black, i dont wanna be sumthin i not, thats calles posin, and aint for me. i am what i am, and i am street dude, i do the same thing as all the black folk do out here, there aint no differende just becasue im white, it doesnt matter. and even if i was gonna stop sayin n*gga, it is part of my vocabulary now, i mean i've been sayin it forever. my dad called me his lil n*gga, i mean its just a part of me, sayin that. would u attatch onto sumthin u've heard said a million times? and as far as it bein offensive it shouldnt be, "zzzzzz" is offensive, n*gga might offend you, but it shouldnt by me cus i mean it the same way i mean my friend, my boy, my homie, my n*gga is the same thing.

on a side not i love how bx switches their hatedar on different people so quickly. i bet sum people dont even have a problem wit me sayin n*gga that poste bout it just wanted to start some hate, well hope your happy over doin dumb sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #128
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 SkateboardT said:
...its part of black culture you idiot. It's not part of street culture. How do you figure it's part of street culture? Are you saying black culture IS street culture? because thats false. the fact of the matter is it's not YOUR culture so why would you say it? your not black. I mean we've all seen your old avy (thats a WHOLLLLE nother story altogether however). So its not like you have any real reason to say it.

and lol @ dude claiming the mean streets of canton ohio...
let it ride cuzzo white people never understand when they're trying to hard to fit in.
 10 years ago '06        #129
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
why does every thread on bx have to stray into a race war. thats what THE "MAN" wants. to turn us all against each other.












****random post****
 10 years ago '04        #130
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 jgamel81 said:
why does every thread on bx have to stray into a race war. thats what THE "MAN" wants. to turn us all against each other.












****random post****
 10 years ago '08        #131
Dat Nucka|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
Thread has changed Dramatically, lol.

*goes back to lurking from a far*
 04-25-2008, 06:44 AM         #132
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son i want a thread made after me........yall makin this n*gga famous


someone make som thread like dear queenz.....favre sucks

someone do it

NOW
 04-25-2008, 06:46 AM         #133
DIRTY GERMZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^lol i would, but, who tha hell are u??
 04-25-2008, 07:14 AM         #134
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIRTY GERMZ said:
^^^lol i would, but, who tha hell are u??
i am the local greenbay fan outa our like 8-10 fan base, you dont realy see me post a whole lot untill football season start. I donth ave a camera yet to post my pick ups and collection and ect so hopefully i get that soon



but if you made it all hell woulda unleashed
 10 years ago '06        #135
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
WTH, the thread went from clothing to Race?


Last edited by 01seay; 04-25-2008 at 08:20 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #136
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 GZILLA said:
well im just gonna look past the ebeef, and im not sure if you mean the african culture or street culture, cus n*gga is as much a part of the street culture as the african culture. i've been growin up on spring ave canton ohio all my life, and these are the streets. and as far if anyone is implyin i wanna be a "n*gga, zzzzzz", or black, i dont wanna be sumthin i not, thats calles posin, and aint for me. i am what i am, and i am street dude, i do the same thing as all the black folk do out here, there aint no differende just becasue im white, it doesnt matter. and even if i was gonna stop sayin n*gga, it is part of my vocabulary now, i mean i've been sayin it forever. my dad called me his lil n*gga, i mean its just a part of me, sayin that. would u attatch onto sumthin u've heard said a million times? and as far as it bein offensive it shouldnt be, "zzzzzz" is offensive, n*gga might offend you, but it shouldnt by me cus i mean it the same way i mean my friend, my boy, my homie, my n*gga is the same thing.

on a side not i love how bx switches their hatedar on different people so quickly. i bet sum people dont even have a problem wit me sayin n*gga that poste bout it just wanted to start some hate, well hope your happy over doin dumb sh*t.
someones been watching boondocks too much
 04-25-2008, 08:30 AM         #137
DIRTY GERMZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
i am the local greenbay fan outa our like 8-10 fan base, you dont realy see me post a whole lot untill football season start. I donth ave a camera yet to post my pick ups and collection and ect so hopefully i get that soon



but if you made it all hell woulda unleashed
LOL koo fam. ill keep that in mind just incase u start developing a verizon like crowd behind u!


and i watched my very first episode of boondocks tonight. sh*t was way funnier than i thought it was gonna be!:D


Last edited by DIRTY GERMZ; 04-25-2008 at 08:32 AM..
 04-25-2008, 08:30 AM         #138
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
WTH, the thread with from clothing to Race?
bx n*ggas can never stay on topic...NEVER.....thats why all of em got female problems
 04-25-2008, 08:51 AM         #139
biggdoggbbc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
...its part of black culture you idiot. It's not part of street culture. How do you figure it's part of street culture? Are you saying black culture IS street culture? because thats false. the fact of the matter is it's not YOUR culture so why would you say it? your not black. I mean we've all seen your old avy (thats a WHOLLLLE nother story altogether however). So its not like you have any real reason to say it.

and lol @ dude claiming the mean streets of canton ohio...
 10 years ago '04        #140
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
man look...if u wanna say "n*gga" when u talkin(speaking) its whatever, im white, i do it, when talkin wit friends & sh*t, it just come out & its whatever...BUT the fact of the matter is, when ur not talking, & ur typing...there is that backspace button u can use, use it...y not?? its just gonna save the hassle, & u aint gonna offend anybody
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy