dear synopsis

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
132 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
6 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #101
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
These threads are the reason BX is the sh*t. No other board makes me laugh quite like boxden.

"HEY SYN CAN YOU PLEASE POST PICS OF YO KICKS, NO HOMO HATE, I JUST WANNA SEE YA KICKS B, MAD n*ggaS STAY RIDIN YA d*ck FAM, JUST WANNA SEE THE KICKS YA SMELL ME WHOADIE?!!? POST DEM sh*tZ MANG, REAL TALK, DIPSET, BYRD GANG"

sh*t like that ^^^ is the reason I love BX.

P.S. I <3 Synopsis.
 10 years ago '05        #102
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
P.S.S. Just found out there's no more WDYWT...:wtf:

Why the merging of the threads? That sh*t is mad ghey!

Split them apart J.
 04-24-2008, 05:49 PM         #103
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
lol@avoiding everybody calling you out for dropping n bombs
i dont give a fu*k if people get mad cus i say n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #104
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
I dont think Syn should give dude any props, even if he does have some heat....Reason being, guy is acting like an a.ss by tryin to call somebody out on their collection....Sneakerheads dont try and compare themselves to eachother by what they have in their collection....We each respect eachother for their passion no matter what we have or dont have....Its a way of life, its a state of mind....Sneakerheads just bond, no matter if u love classic pumas and shell toes or dunks and jays...To try and call another sneakerhead out on his collection makes me feel like you arent really a sneakerhead to begin with...Maybe possibly a hypebeast who has some money to buy kicks and thinks his collection can prove him a sneakerhead....it doesnt work like that...

go to a real sneaker forum...And im not talking about places like ISS full of lil kiddies who are Dunk or Jordan groupies....Im talking about places like SP and sh*t....places where sneakerheads of all kind chat among eachother...There is no "my collection is hotter then yours" sh*t....there are battles where we put a pair up against another pair but when it comes to the size of your collection nobody gives a sh*t if u have 1000 or 10 cause we all have the same passion..

edit: However, when dipsh*ts like this try and call out somebody who is KNOWN to hold the game down pretty well its only right that somebody shows him up...who better then Syn..

Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 04-24-2008 at 06:02 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #105
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,792 | Props total: 312 312
 Afekz said:
Split them apart J.
i can't super came in here and did that i dont out rank him lol so im playing by the new rules as far as i understand we had too many sticky's in this section so he merged alot of the sticky's together new pick ups and wdyw being one of em but im not sure whats the limit of sticky's and etc .
 10 years ago '04        #106
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
me and syn just rocked out at supreme

he gona style on yall foos

l
hell yea u already know lol yo u down to play basketball with the staff of the bape store sunday ? the manager keeps reminding me about it and i dont wanna lose lol
 10 years ago '04        #107
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
u guys need a 6'7-6'8 fool like me on the team :D

i got a car show to go to though...one of my other loves
 10 years ago '05        #108
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,154 | Props total: 6851 6851
 GZILLA said:
i dont give a fu*k if people get mad cus i say n*gga
hence the problem homie. sh!t ain't cool...I don't care what your folks let you say around the way. just know, despite their ignorance, it ain't cool.

no beef, just speakin' my mind.
 04-24-2008, 06:37 PM         #109
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 10 years ago '06        #110
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 2 FN LoW said:
hahahah this sh*t is still going....

**pulls down pants and waits***

oh wait, this isnt ITSBX and the pr0n section...

**zips pants back up***

**grabs a Pepsi and some cookies**

Now im ready...lets see some clowning...somebody is about to get owned....maybe even possibly an epic ownage....
...funnniest sh*t ever.
 04-24-2008, 07:07 PM         #111
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wondah_Woman said:
hence the problem homie. sh!t ain't cool...I don't care what your folks let you say around the way. just know, despite their ignorance, it ain't cool.

no beef, just speakin' my mind.
who r u to tell me what i can/cant say, especially on the internet?zzzzzz and n*gga aint the same, so it aint disrespectful, and shouldnt be
what ever tho, no beef intended
 10 years ago '04        #112
hecta 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
 GZILLA said:
who r u to tell me what i can/cant say, especially on the internet?zzzzzz and n*gga aint the same, so it aint disrespectful, and shouldnt be
YOUR A FUKKING DUMB IGNORANT BASTARD THAT SHOULD BE CASTRATED AND SHOT ON SIGHT
 10 years ago '08        #113
Dedication101 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 113 113
^^^^^
 10 years ago '04        #114
johnblaze05 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 hecta said:
I can understand praising sum1 with 5 houses and 17 cars and owns their own business wit 3 masters degrees, but sum1 with an ill shoe game??????? Nigers will forever be lost in the matrix that is life and what is really important.
Co-sign.
It's one thing to give someone props but some of yall take it too far and it does come off as pole jockin. He has some nice shoes...so what? anyone can go out and buy a lot of shoes and post pics of them on the internet. Some of yall be actin like he parted seas and made the world turn when it aint no where near that deep.
 04-24-2008, 07:47 PM         #115
Bigpunisher7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hecta said:
YOUR A FUKKING DUMB IGNORANT BASTARD THAT SHOULD BE CASTRATED AND SHOT ON SIGHT
LMFAO!
 04-24-2008, 07:48 PM         #116
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GZILLA said:
for wat? i really dont care wat u think of me, but i didnt say anything that aint true. pac said there's a difference, i mean who has to verify it, jesus christ himself? some of yall boxden cats is retarded.
 10 years ago '05        #117
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
in my opinion, still tippin and prym>>>>synopsis
 10 years ago '04        #118
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lol

wow

this thread is too funny...all the way around

ill be honest i only know dude by his avy, i seen some posts of his kicks, they hot...i aint really one of the people that come into this forum, unless somethin on the main page catches my eye

i understand the "respect" yall have for dude for bein a cool dude & thats fine but sayin sh*t like

"he'll k!ll ur whole collection with 1 shoe" is d*ckriding to me

im mad syn gave a week for this challenge to actually start...i wanna see this sh*t

it seems like the type of sh*t that would happen if somebody new to bx came & was askin bout the dude(i forgot his name, my bad) that has a pop that work for new era, or whatever...he got a sh*tload of fitteds, its like somebody tryin to challenge him....its naturally expected the new guy gon lose, but fu*k it, its still fun to see what he come wit & what the "vet" new sh*t is lookin like
 10 years ago '04        #119
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
Yea prym got forces on lock And still tippin has an ill collection too
 04-24-2008, 09:49 PM         #120
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
man, pac would slap the sh*t outta you if you said the word 'n*gga' around him.
well thats ur judgement, and ur allowed to have ur opinion, it doesnt affect me in any way. and imma keep sayin n*gga so go on and post bullsh*t, and that is directed to anybody that wanna try me:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago