Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #61
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 2 FN LoW said:
how u gonna ask a question about why people respect him and then say people are bragging about him when they answer ur question?

Isnt that what you want people to do....tell you why hes got respect and love from the BX fam?

hmm? who said anything about respect? its a fine line in between d*ck ryding and respect.
 10 years ago '05        #62
dmunson318 
space
space
 2 FN LoW said:
werd, i aint tryin to knock u but dude has a point...u lookin all emo or something, like u about to cry cause u just lost your cat
so in other words u would think im cute if i was smiling holding a peice of paper saying boxden on it huh?
 10 years ago '04        #63
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
nah i didnt say all that homie lol....

but if ur going for that "cute" look like a 5yr old kid go for it...
 10 years ago '05        #64
dmunson318 
space
space
 2 FN LoW said:
nah i didnt say all that homie lol....

but if ur going for that "cute" look like a 5yr old kid go for it...

10 years ago '06        #65
Fabolous310 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 0 0
Too keep it 100 I think all these dudes hating on syn is either....

A. New to the forum or section

B. Hating plain and simple

or the one most used in this case....

c. They think they could beat him cuz they got like a whole bunch on fake sbs and bapes...

No d*ckriding but if u ask anybody in this dresscode section about syn they'll tell u that his gear game go hard...
So for this thread to even be made u must have some type of hate in your heart
and i hope u die while u having s3x with a fat girl in the back seat of a hot a.ss 2 door honda civic...
 10 years ago '06        #66
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 dmunson318 said:
hmm? who said anything about respect? its a fine line in between d*ck ryding and respect.
man we in a dress code forum...

if we was in the cars forum and someone posted up with a maybach, viper, benz, bmw, range rover, ferrari, spider..etc..

that n*gga would demand respect , am I wrong?

so basically in this dress code forum, n*gga got kicks that are held as those such cars to ppl who love kicks in here

u got a few cats in here with heat, off the top i can think of myself, tcap, still tippin, prym, pda, fully amazing, shawn...and a few others (sorry if i forgot yall) and we all respect one anothers sh*t

when hoodies was poppin, the n*gga pda had all the hottest joints out...i wasnt riding the n*gga but I respected his hoodie game cause he had alot of heat.

it aint d*ck riding its just respect for the sh*t one has that ppl love in a certain forum
 10 years ago '04        #67
hecta 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
 GZILLA said:
this is a fashion forum, n*ggas aint necessarily talkin bout houses and cars or nuthin. and ur sayin "niger", and i dont know if ur black or not, im not, but i find that offensive, please say n*gga cus "zzzzzz" is offensive. and if someone has a mean a.ss shoe game you dont think that deserves respect? i mean i dont know you but n*ggas that talk like that aint nuthin are usually jealous. not tryin to diss u but if ur sayin syn is a lost, no value having "niger" that just aint right.
Yea I said niger and yea I am black and yea your a niger too sayin the sh*t u just said " n*ggas that talk like that aint nuthin are usually jealous " dawg seriously, Im pursuing my second masters degree and tryna buy a house by the end of this year, there is nothing to be "jealous" about by seeing a dude with a thousand sneakers cuz sh*t like that is not amusing or relevant to me, now im not knocking the homie syn or the hater that started this thread im just at a lost for words how much of you N I G G E R S are cheerleaders for a dude with a lot of sneakers, are you serious???? Like da Man Nas said WAKE UP NIGERS

Last edited by hecta; 04-24-2008 at 06:18 AM..
 04-24-2008, 07:26 AM         #68
biggdoggbbc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GZILLA said:
this is a fashion forum, n*ggas aint necessarily talkin bout houses and cars or nuthin. and ur sayin "niger", and i dont know if ur black or not, im not, but i find that offensive, please say n*gga cus "zzzzzz" is offensive. and if someone has a mean a.ss shoe game you dont think that deserves respect? i mean i dont know you but n*ggas that talk like that aint nuthin are usually jealous. not tryin to diss u but if ur sayin syn is a lost, no value having "niger" that just aint right.
 10 years ago '04        #69
hecta 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ I said the same thing
 10 years ago '07        #70
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
IMO He got sum ill sh*t but the whole photoshoppin sh*t is corny and rockin sweaters was never cool
 10 years ago '07        #71
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
@ the title of the thread...... Dear synposis... threadstarter sound like an ole Doug Funny a.ss n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Naw but real talk synopsis one of the coolest n*ggas on this site always down to help and sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #72
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 GZILLA said:
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 04-24-2008 at 08:58 AM..
 04-24-2008, 09:05 AM         #73
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ yes Gzilla is on soem wild sh*t...he need go make another alias n junk gzilla
 10 years ago '05        #74
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
lol i feel a classic coming through...."Turns back to the coolest for Synopsis"
 10 years ago '06        #75
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Chris Cassius said:
IMO He got sum ill sh*t but the whole photoshoppin sh*t is corny and rockin sweaters was never cool
only cool mahfu*kas can pull off sweaters.
 10 years ago '08        #76
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
[Cam'ron] I've never seen such foolish and bufoonery in my life [/Cam'ron]

But on a side note, the man's collection is dope, leave it at that.
 04-24-2008, 12:01 PM         #77
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man aint nobody hating on him
imo he looks like a clown
i dont like that f*g because i remember him typing something saying that how he's so better than people that aint got the sh*t that he got

and that let me know what type of person he really was
and like i said ya'll white boys need to stop fu*king blowing his head up and sh*t but yall in here defending this dude till the death = d*ckriding

all that sh*t that f*g post i can get
exclusive sh*t what ever it doesn't matter
 10 years ago '06        #78
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,368 | Props total: 2082 2082
 dmunson318 said:
he got some okay sh*t but he aint no retro kid or nothing. i aint hating but n*ggas be pole jocking cuzz a lil too hard. almost like he got a boxden band that plays lupe's the coolest hook when he enters the forum.
that retro kid sh*t is fu*kin wack
 04-24-2008, 12:26 PM         #79
Kid Blaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ co sign ..

I already know this man got kix .. I wanna see a pic tho too its probably crazy !
 10 years ago '04        #80
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553

[pic - click to view]

never seen so many d*ckriders in my life.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy