dear synopsis

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 SkateboardT said:
you still hurting over people hating your whack a.ss fusions huh?

:thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #42
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
well as i said, syn is just a stand up guy...will help out whenever possible...when it comes to the sneakers, he just knows his sh*t and has some stuff that abunch would love to have, including myself....You cant just tell homie to post pics though and expect him to post pics...Taking and posting pics of everything u have is a pain in the a.ss due to tagging pictures so nobody steals them...I wont post pics of my sh*t cause i dont want any of my pics being used to sell fake sneakers on ebay......These sort of things are hard to answer though cause when u give a respectable answer to why dude is cool and u respect him everybody is like "stop d*ck riding him"...Like i said, some people just dont know anytihng about respect....But yea, hes got respect for people who respect him, he knows his sh*t about kicks, he knows a lot before the blogs (including myself) even break wind of anything about it, hes the sort of dude that is talking to Nike SB and Jordan Reps just to find out what the steezy is, he'll hook u up by going to shops or having his people go to shops to pick up some gear for you if your in a serious need for it and the list just goes on...So people show him love.....This is what happens when u show respect to people, its given back...Do for others as you want others to do for you...
 10 years ago '05        #43
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
LOL at all these a**holes creaming themselves because some dumb homie can sag some denim off his a.ss and wear the newest kicks yo.

You people really can't dress, fu*kin losers.
 10 years ago '04        #44
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
at n*ggaz making a thread about this...

at n*ggaz coming in here defending a grown man like he is their jesus and they are the lowly servants...

at me reading all this sh*t and actually taking the time to post
 04-23-2008, 06:14 PM         #45
KING PRYM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Threads Type Gay

From What I Seen Synopsis Got Heat
 10 years ago '05        #46
dmunson318 
space
space
well from now on if yall decide to ride homies nutz do not post in nomore lil wayne threads about how wack he is and how his fans are d*ck ryders etc. this is the most dike ryding i have ever seen by a man who's ya everyday person like u and me.
 04-23-2008, 06:15 PM         #47
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
what sport or show did we see syn on? two out of three people u named did something great outside this forum and will be remembered for a very long time if not forever. syn is a boxden legend (i guess) 1000000000's of n*gga on hiphopdx might not even know syn so your argument proves your a pole jocker. i saw some of his sh*t also and like i said earlier he got some ight sh*t, but i've seen other n*ggas with fly sh*t but im not about to be like "did u see the pockets on the back of that n*gga syn's jeans? omg them sh*ts is fire"
chhiilllll it aint like that man....im not like that man, im not eyen this n*ggas ever gear or some groupie. I know the cat personaly and all im saying is he got heat...thats all i said......i didnt go down a fu*kin list or worship him.

Trust me he gona shut yall up soon....actualy....maybe sooner

yall only gettin on syn cause he the only one on the board who be posting some massive heat...kicks clothin or some other sh*t

theres a whole lota other people out there thats into the same sh*t and collect by the hundreds
 10 years ago '05        #48
dmunson318 
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
chhiilllll it aint like that man....im not like that man, im not eyen this n*ggas ever gear or some groupie. I know the cat personaly and all im saying is he got heat...thats all i said......i didnt go down a fu*kin list or worship him.

Trust me he gona shut yall up soon....actualy....maybe sooner

yall only gettin on syn cause he the only one on the board who be posting some massive heat...kicks clothin or some other sh*t

theres a whole lota other people out there thats into the same sh*t and collect by the hundreds

nobody hass beef with him to my knowlege im wondering why n*ggas be on his d*ck so hard i've already seen some of his sh*t thats not the argument for me. im wondering why n*ggas act like theres not one in every city and he's one of a kind? n*ggas sound like followers its okay to like someones sh*t but stop bragging on it like its your own got dammit
 04-23-2008, 06:27 PM         #49
KING PRYM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:

he the only one on the board who be posting some massive heat...kicks clothin or some other sh*t
NAH
 10 years ago '04        #50
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
how u gonna ask a question about why people respect him and then say people are bragging about him when they answer ur question?

Isnt that what you want people to do....tell you why hes got respect and love from the BX fam?
 10 years ago '06        #51
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
man just look at the n*gga avi...and call it a day bruh
 10 years ago '04        #52
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
werd, i aint tryin to knock u but dude has a point...u lookin all emo or something, like u about to cry cause u just lost your cat
 04-23-2008, 06:47 PM         #53
Kid Blaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol ..
 04-23-2008, 06:49 PM         #54
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING PRYM said:
NAH
mky bad typo...i was trying to say why get on syn when other cats are into the same thing colleting the same amount of kicks
 10 years ago '04        #55
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
cause they cant seem to understand why people respect him...respect to them = d*ck riding apparently.....As far as what is being said about people bragging about Syn, i dont really see it happen all that much...Besides for when it comes to people having questions about fakes and abunch of people say something like "wait for Syn"....
 10 years ago '04        #56
tantrum 
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 11 11
Oh dear.................................
 10 years ago '04        #57
hecta 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
wow nigers is straight homos in this thread, I can understand praising sum1 with 5 houses and 17 cars and owns their own business wit 3 masters degrees, but sum1 with an ill shoe game??????? Nigers will forever be lost in the matrix that is life and what is really important.
 10 years ago '06        #58
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
 dmunson318 said:
he got some okay sh*t but he aint no retro kid or nothing. i aint hating but n*ggas be pole jocking cuzz a lil too hard. almost like he got a boxden band that plays lupe's the coolest hook when he enters the forum.
That line had me dying laughing

Shouldn't Syn and PDA be Mods by now

What... its been like 2 yrs know

Last edited by 01seay; 04-23-2008 at 07:48 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #59
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
we are semi's thats good enough im not complaining im semi of 2 sections right now so its hard to keep up with all of it and wow 3 pages dedicated to me sh*t is crazy lol i see sum of the usual haters in here waiting on the rest to come in real quik yo queensballer26 how many pages u think this gonna go to lol
 04-23-2008, 10:35 PM         #60
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hecta said:
wow nigers is straight homos in this thread, I can understand praising sum1 with 5 houses and 17 cars and owns their own business wit 3 masters degrees, but sum1 with an ill shoe game??????? Nigers will forever be lost in the matrix that is life and what is really important.
this is a fashion forum, n*ggas aint necessarily talkin bout houses and cars or nuthin. and ur sayin "niger", and i dont know if ur black or not, im not, but i find that offensive, please say n*gga cus "zzzzzz" is offensive. and if someone has a mean a.ss shoe game you dont think that deserves respect? i mean i dont know you but n*ggas that talk like that aint nuthin are usually jealous. not tryin to diss u but if ur sayin syn is a lost, no value having "niger" that just aint right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy