most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #21
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
u dudes is dumb as fu*k is all im going to say.

syns wardrobe >>>> ur life
 10 years ago '04        #22
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lol

dude does have mad fans tho, christ
 04-23-2008, 11:05 AM         #23
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG POPPA said:
sypnosis is this you?

stop hiding behind alias
Nope, I'm my own man. You??? Online hater= GAY!
 10 years ago '05        #24
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 QueenzBaller26 said:
lol wtf n*gga...put my skirt down

all im doing is telling the truth....fu*k outa here if you cant handle it

yeah i think i am gonna get the fu*k outta here because i cant handle watching a n*gga ride another n*ggas pipe. syn no hate intended but i think u get the pic these n*ggas ride ya pipe a lil too hard. that n*gga TQ from fly society be fly as fu*k currensy be coming ye pharrell wayne, but gotttttttt damn n*ggas dont be like man id trade my life for that n*ggas wardrobe n sh*t. we all got some fly sh*t(i hope yall n*ggaz do) get off that n*gga d*ck.n
 10 years ago '06        #25
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO at this thread. Give a n*gga his props for his gear but....damn.
 10 years ago '07        #26
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
not 2 sound like a hater but theres a bunch of d*ck riders in this thread... so im GO.... NE = gone
 04-23-2008, 12:17 PM         #27
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And
 04-23-2008, 12:18 PM         #28
BKAntiks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never really seen syn post his sh*t..

But I know he has a lot of credibility.. Always helps me out :)
 04-23-2008, 12:53 PM         #29
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
yeah i think i am gonna get the fu*k outta here because i cant handle watching a n*gga ride another n*ggas pipe. syn no hate intended but i think u get the pic these n*ggas ride ya pipe a lil too hard. that n*gga TQ from fly society be fly as fu*k currensy be coming ye pharrell wayne, but gotttttttt damn n*ggas dont be like man id trade my life for that n*ggas wardrobe n sh*t. we all got some fly sh*t(i hope yall n*ggaz do) get off that n*gga d*ck.n
LOL

so if i say MJ is the greatest or favre is the illist....LT is the fastest....burce willis is the meanist

im on there d*ck as well ???? im "riding" them???\\

like i said all i spoke was the truth

all this cause of cloths and some hatin a.ss n*ggas.......someone will always be someone better then the other
 10 years ago '04        #30
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
lol lmao damn crazy i got my own thread this is a first i left my acceptance speech at the crib but let me dispel sum rumors i don't use photoshop nor do i take time i use icomic it takes me like 5 minutes at most the hard part is tagging the pics so people like well so people dont steal my pics and put em on myspace or facebook or sum sh*t lol if u must i will post sum pics for u i dont feel i need to at all but whatever when i have time i'll post a lil sumthing cause i find it funny when new members come to the section with a chip on they shoulder i might as well just post my new pick ups here too and i can link old photos here for now if u or ya'll dont feel like waiting
 10 years ago '04        #31
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 QueenzBaller26 said:
lol....................lol yall n*ggas is funny as fu*k

i seen this cats game in person and its not a joke man, he got heat for years

wait till he see this post
and yea he has seen a portion of my collection in person cool a.ss dude right here u still down for thursday ?
 04-23-2008, 03:16 PM         #32
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i've seen syn post sum dope sh*t, and i give props to the man cus he has crack. he got the legit bathing ape, hot a.ss kicks, top of the line denim, and always helps where he can. i dont see how anyone can diss syn for people seein him as that n*gga, cus he is, and he is cus nobody has proven to be a fly as him. he doesnt post everyday, but when he does he breaks loose hell foreal, look at some of his posts on new pickups or wdyw and u'll see wat im sayin. and just for the record, it isnt gay to compliment a n*gga's clothes unless u mention his body in a homo way, so website hardasses fall back.
 10 years ago '06        #33
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
ight lets settle down. i seen some of synops kicks.. he do got a collection on him, mos definately. It aint ridin its just a fact. He helps a n*gga out too so I cant hate on dude.. he got his sneaker knowledge on lock
 04-23-2008, 04:10 PM         #34
BKAntiks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
threadstarter.. are you satisfied
 04-23-2008, 04:21 PM         #35
DIRTY GERMZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BKAntiks said:
threadstarter.. are you satisfied
satisfied?? this is like tha whole UFO/alien sightings thing. i mean yea a lot of people claim to have seen one, but where is tha real evidence? satisfied?? if u read tha thread it says SYNOPSIS PLEASE POST PICTURES! not "how many people vouch for synopsis" if u got pics of his sh*t or got links to where we can see tha exclusive fire dude gots, please oh please lead me to them!!!
 10 years ago '04        #36
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ the hate in this thread....

lol @ people tryin to break out the "d*ck rider" phrase just cause they respect dude...

What...you cant be cool with somebody and have respect for them? Your automatically a d*ck rider? I think its time for some people to grow up...

Syn is a stand up guy...To say he has the sickest collection may be a lil much but dude does have heat and u cant deny that..and hes a respectable guy whos always willing to lend a hand whenever he could...Dude offered to get me kicks and everything when i couldnt get down to NYC (eventhough i didnt take him up on the offer) and he even offered to have his Cali connect pick up some stuff for me from The Hundreds....

It has nothing to do with d*ck ridding anybody...Its called RESPECT....Some of yall dumb fu*ks need to learn how to have some and stop being so fu*kin childish....Go back to the playground if you cant act like a man
 04-23-2008, 04:26 PM         #37
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIRTY GERMZ said:
satisfied?? this is like tha whole UFO/alien sightings thing. i mean yea a lot of people claim to have seen one, but where is tha real evidence? satisfied?? if u read tha thread it says SYNOPSIS PLEASE POST PICTURES! not "how many people vouch for synopsis" if u got pics of his sh*t or got links to where we can see tha exclusive fire dude gots, please oh please lead me to them!!!
he been done that.....you just now gettin here so you gota wait for the next batch of kicks. I dont think syn just gona start taking pics of his kicks just to prove yall worng.

Like i said ..i seen it in person...he got kicks man....a whole lota kicks and whole lota limited
 10 years ago '04        #38
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 DIRTY GERMZ said:
why do pics matter? Some people do not need to prove themselves by tryin to use their collection to speak for them...I have never once posted pics of my collection and i never will, no matter what anybody says....And i run a sneaker site and have an obsession for sneakers....And i dont go around showing my sh*t off like that...If people can say "Yea syn has heat and ive seen it" theres all the proof you need homie....
 10 years ago '05        #39
dmunson318 
space
space
 2 FN LoW said:
lol @ the hate in this thread....

lol @ people tryin to break out the "d*ck rider" phrase just cause they respect dude...

What...you cant be cool with somebody and have respect for them? Your automatically a d*ck rider? I think its time for some people to grow up...

Syn is a stand up guy...To say he has the sickest collection may be a lil much but dude does have heat and u cant deny that..and hes a respectable guy whos always willing to lend a hand whenever he could...Dude offered to get me kicks and everything when i couldnt get down to NYC (eventhough i didnt take him up on the offer) and he even offered to have his Cali connect pick up some stuff for me from The Hundreds....

It has nothing to do with d*ck ridding anybody...Its called RESPECT....Some of yall dumb fu*ks need to learn how to have some and stop being so fu*kin childish....Go back to the playground if you cant act like a man

thats my whole argument, but n*ggas don't see that as pole jocking. i could be in the wrong for calling n*ggas pole jockers and i dont know syn personally and have no beef with "him" im just trying to understand why n*ggas act like they never seen fly sh*t before and building a force field around this n*gga n sh*t. im not trying to be asking this n*gga first before i post sh*t because n*ggas look up to him as garmet jesus.
 10 years ago '05        #40
dmunson318 
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
LOL

so if i say MJ is the greatest or favre is the illist....LT is the fastest....burce willis is the meanist

im on there d*ck as well ???? im "riding" them???\\

like i said all i spoke was the truth

all this cause of cloths and some hatin a.ss n*ggas.......someone will always be someone better then the other
what sport or show did we see syn on? two out of three people u named did something great outside this forum and will be remembered for a very long time if not forever. syn is a boxden legend (i guess) 1000000000's of n*gga on hiphopdx might not even know syn so your argument proves your a pole jocker. i saw some of his sh*t also and like i said earlier he got some ight sh*t, but i've seen other n*ggas with fly sh*t but im not about to be like "did u see the pockets on the back of that n*gga syn's jeans? omg them sh*ts is fire"
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy