dear synopsis

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #361
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,667 | Props total: 2195 2195
i remember back when n*ggas used to wear jean suits lol...those were the days
 10 years ago '04        #362
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 Karazmatik said:
chicago
i wanna move there!! but i havent been to the midwest in a minute
the last time i went n*ggas was wearin....sh*t lol
whole jean out fits n sh*t lol
lol wow i never went thru that phaze lol i allways been sorta a street wear type n*gga polo marc jacobs and depending on what u look like we can vacation for a while if u want
 05-29-2008, 11:12 AM         #363
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait..so thats it ??? no one has nothing to come with ???

this sh*t went 10,000 views and 300 post and this is all i get ????

bull sh*t.....what a waste
 05-29-2008, 11:13 AM         #364
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skilliona12e said:
Wordlife to that! ive heard bout this dude but aint seen sh*t! no hate just wanna see why this n*gga got some many groupies
skillion where yuh sh*t at

i came in this thread thinking a throw down was comeing on.....
 05-29-2008, 11:16 AM         #365
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wana see blood
 05-29-2008, 11:31 AM         #366
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he cant dress for sh*t the n*gga thinks hes crisp cuz his clothes cost a lot of $$ he the type of kid we used to make fun of in high school for trying too hard
 10 years ago '04        #367
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
 hydro187 said:
he cant dress for sh*t the n*gga thinks hes crisp cuz his clothes cost a lot of $$ he the type of kid we used to make fun of in high school for trying too hard
that does happen a lot of the time, but then again theres nothin wrong with "wowing" some cats every now an then...
 05-29-2008, 11:48 AM         #368
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ight ight i understand yall dont like his style and ect ect ect

but i wana see a battle or somethin man thats wtf this whole sh*t was about in the first place...n*ggas was supposed to show up with they sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #369
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
is this n*gga famous or somethin. yall gave him 16 pages!?

16 PAGES!?

yall ig'nant n*ggas wouldnt write 16 pages for mothersuggin NELSON MANDELA
 10 years ago '05        #370
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
damn this sh*t still floating????? we done already settled this sh*t he cool in my book!
 05-29-2008, 05:32 PM         #371
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone seriously erase this thread, everybody that wanted to say somethin' did.
 05-29-2008, 06:49 PM         #372
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
that does happen a lot of the time, but then again theres nothin wrong with "wowing" some cats every now an then...
yea ull say wow if u see a pic of him he looks like the black grinch decked out in colors that dont match....its funny
 10 years ago '04        #373
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 hydro187 said:
wow lol i go on vacation and look what happens lol wow cmon now n*gga i never ever was made fun of specially not in highschool i can dress my a.ss off i dont try hard at all i buy what i like i never follow popular sh*t and with all that being said back off vacay and got the same haters still following my post lol
 10 years ago '04        #374
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
lupe's the cool starts to play
 10 years ago '04        #375
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
first up is a pair of 25th anniversary addidas supposedly limited to 300 pairs , a pair of super cb 34's 1997 heat dey know !!! lol bought those for my girl , and a pair of tweed lows

[pic - click to view]

next up a pair of nyc no mas newyork nicks colorway limited to 48 pairs i have number 42 , next up is a pair of jedi's

[pic - click to view]

next up is a pair of hightop courtforces infared colorway , and new castle sb's , and another pair of hightop courtforces flourescent green

[pic - click to view]

next up is a pair of quikstrike runnin gunnin air stabs just sick a.ss shoe right here i aint gonna talk to much , and a startrek bbc fitted

[pic - click to view]

next up is a pair of airmax ones's i forgot the nickname for em lol whatever though , next is a pair of baby milo generals limited to well not sure but limited most general made sh*t is limited

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by synopsis03; 06-04-2008 at 01:27 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #376
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
had to split my post sorry laptop was doing sumthing weird ok moving along next up is a N.E.R.D t shirt they had a signing for this tee i got sumthing else signed but whatever limited to a 100 pairs , and a pair of flights crazy reminded me of the old days i couldnt get a good pick of the tounge for sum crazy reason the tounge kept reflecting but its not even 3m so weird as sh*t but here's the pics

[pic - click to view]

next up is a tee i copped from johnny cupcake , 2 tees i copped from bodega shots out to my n*gga todd for the hook up on that other thing that wont be pictured or even mentioned moving on lol 1 tee features ghostface another tee just says bodega across , the next tee is a marc jacobs victoria beckham tee im trying to get eva mendez anyone got the hook up let me know

[pic - click to view]

next up is a original 2005 bape point of no return hoody super hard to find yea im sh*tting lol , and a marc jacobs bookbag and a pair of marc jacobs denim star trek fitted pictured again cause i allway take the sticker off my fitteds n*ggas look like fu*king idiots wearing they fitted with the sticker on it

[pic - click to view]

next up woulda been 3 pairs of lobsters but i sold a pair so here's 2 pairs of lobsters lol with all the extra sh*t bags forks bibs stickers posters tail crackers t shirts rubber bands , key chains

[pic - click to view]

last but not least a pair of espos limited to only 1050 pairs i got number 8 sumthing lol cant remember but u should see which number i have from pics also have the socks for em too and signed box edit lol i got number 849

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by synopsis03; 06-04-2008 at 01:29 PM..
 06-04-2008, 01:29 PM         #377
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ah i see you went and got the espos....whats the deal with this saturday son...we got the dqm and that nerd shirt thats dropping...idk what else
 06-04-2008, 01:30 PM         #378
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea i need some stickers
 10 years ago '04        #379
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
can i talk my sh*t again !!!!! can i talk my sh*t again lol i got way more to post but imma give u muffucas a break then smack ya'll again right in the face lol wit sum sh*t so till next time

sincerely yours: (pause) lol synopsis03
 10 years ago '04        #380
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 QueenzBaller26 said:
ah i see you went and got the espos....whats the deal with this saturday son...we got the dqm and that nerd shirt thats dropping...idk what else
k cool i got u i was just chilling wit my n*gga thats coporate at alife coporate headquarters yesterday and i got like a duffle bag of stickers lol and i got mad bodega stickers and sh*t so imma hook u up and i tekt u about the other releases lol i hate to publicize over boxden lol never know whos watching
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy