dear synopsis

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #241
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #242
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 CHRONICLE said:
Yea, I digg what you saying.
Add that unique "Touch" to your style, as a chef or artist would with their work.

AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH USING SOMEBODIES ELSES STYLE AS A TEPMPLET AS LONG AS U PUT YOUR OWN TOUCH ON IT SOMEWHERE IT'S ALL GOOD. WE ALL GOTTA START SOMEWHERE.
 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM         #243
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH USING SOMEBODIES ELSES STYLE AS A TEPMPLET AS LONG AS U PUT YOUR OWN TOUCH ON IT SOMEWHERE IT'S ALL GOOD. WE ALL GOTTA START SOMEWHERE.
Ain't nothing wrong with anything.
I'm stating my opinions, nothing is fact.

I understand using a basic style (Urban Styles, Rocker, etc.) as a template, but using someone elses style directly refers to Lack of Individuality.
 10 years ago '05        #244
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 CHRONICLE said:
Ain't nothing wrong with anything.
I'm stating my opinions, nothing is fact.

I understand using a basic style (Urban Styles, Rocker, etc.) as a template, but using someone elses style directly refers to Lack of Individuality.

but usually when u shopping and your looking n*ggas be like "damn these look like them sh*ts kanye had on in the such and such vid" and u go from there, but u do so by adding your own personal spin to it. you don't just look for the same exact sh*t the n*gga had on if u do that then thats gay as fu*k and showing your are a follower.
 04-30-2008, 05:49 PM         #245
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
but usually when u shopping and your looking n*ggas be like "damn these look like them sh*ts kanye had on in the such and such vid" and u go from there, but u do so by adding your own personal spin to it. you don't just look for the same exact sh*t the n*gga had on if u do that then thats gay as fu*k and showing your are a follower.

I'm not knocking whoever's done that, but I have never done that.
I understand what you mean though, you use it as a base for the fit where you have somethng to refer to.
 10 years ago '04        #246
hecta 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
havent done a collection post it would take way too long it would be eiser to do a video or sumthing i just post a lil bit of what i cop monthly

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #247
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
that went over my head
 04-30-2008, 07:55 PM         #248
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hecta said:

[pic - click to view]

where the fu*k you live wit gas prices like that.....one of the dakotas?

ill be payin 3.60 for premium cuz of the turbo and i havent bought since winter so i know its pushin 4 now
 10 years ago '04        #249
hecta 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
that went over my head
your gassed
 04-30-2008, 08:04 PM         #250
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amn yall need to dead this section man

syn posting his stuff and aint no one doing sh*t

thats what n*ggas like to do...argue about things that dont go no where...even when the truths been layed out
 04-30-2008, 08:44 PM         #251
cortez543211  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is probably the WORST thread in the history of this site.
no one posted shoes? wtf?
we all know syn has a nice collection, and we all know hes already taken fu*king pictures of his shoes. POST THEM

"yall n*ggaz gay"
 10 years ago '05        #252
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 308 308
3.60 premium? try 4.30 ... fu*k LA prices

and this should be locked, although mods never lock anything on this whole site anyway
 10 years ago '04        #253
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 139 139
 synopsis03 said:
havent done a collection post it would take way too long it would be eiser to do a video or sumthing i just post a lil bit of what i cop monthly
STFU. u is mad corny son. U stay feelin deez n*ggas heads up like u got mad gear. u can't dress dawg, face it. We over 10 pages deep in a thread of someone on ya d*ck beggin you to post and you still aint post not 1 outfit. U gassin these cats heads up, tryin to make the demand bigger and u aint got nothin to show for it. Actin like u so busy and it would take extra long time to take a pic. How u so busy but u be on boxden 24/7?
 10 years ago '07        #254
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
 $tackBundle$ said:
STFU. u is mad corny son. U stay feelin deez n*ggas heads up like u got mad gear. u can't dress dawg, face it. We over 10 pages deep in a thread of someone on ya d*ck beggin you to post and you still aint post not 1 outfit. U gassin these cats heads up, tryin to make the demand bigger and u aint got nothin to show for it. Actin like u so busy and it would take extra long time to take a pic. How u so busy but u be on boxden 24/7?
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww syn i hope u post some stuff up
 05-01-2008, 07:05 AM         #255
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $tackBundle$ said:
he posted in pic up section

where yuh sh*t at stack ????? we 11 pages deep and u aint post sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #256
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cjdipset23 said:
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww syn i hope u post some stuff up
cmon now i post every month chill this n*gga aint never posted and imma waste a day or 2 that it would take to take pictures of 340 shoes i think not not for this n*gga who already knows i got heat i got sh*t he goes to sleep and dreams of coppin
 10 years ago '04        #257
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 $tackBundle$ said:
it's called an iphone and a blackberry 88000 and if u notice im not usually on for long i know a life style such as mine seems crazy to a bum like u and thats ok " hov is home but its like i never left i had the global phone "
 10 years ago '04        #258
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
and since all the haters are acting like they never seen one of my pic up threads imma take ya'll down memory lane while i prepare a new post to get the haters who are really fans off the d*ck a lil
 10 years ago '04        #259
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
im posting from a blackberry this may not work just a disclaimer this is old pick ups from months back

OG no mas pumas these are the ones that started it all only 48 in the world i had the sample pair and sold em and kept my second pair which are pictured here
[pic - click to view]

yo mtv rap dougie fresh

[pic - click to view]

yo mtv rap dr dre and ed lovers limited to 100 pair world wide i think might be less cant remember
[pic - click to view]

what the dunks 300 pairs worldwide

[pic - click to view]

supreme trainers and cg 4's

[pic - click to view]

DJ clark kent airforce id's limited to 250 pairs world wide

[pic - click to view]

doerenbecker charity airmax and dunks and bred 11's

[pic - click to view]

team jordans from 2001 charity 2's and concords

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #260
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
cookie 4's and alife irak adidas
[pic - click to view]

supreme blazers

[pic - click to view]

cmk euro release airmax 90's neighborhood supreme vans supreme trainers

[pic - click to view]

stash simpson vans stussy dunks
[pic - click to view]

titanium 23's limited to 529 pair number 392
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy