dear synopsis

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 281 281
so is that a no im not accepting or is that a yes i will be posting in i think u got like 3 days left or sumsh*t is that a yes or no cause that looks like no to me also researching my post 2 months to 3 months back = an huge L damn
 04-28-2008, 07:58 PM         #222
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big poppa why no post ?

wheres the creator of this thread ??
 04-28-2008, 08:17 PM         #223
DIRTY GERMZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
creator of thread, present :D
 04-28-2008, 08:19 PM         #224
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know....i forgot wtf this thread was about man
 04-28-2008, 08:25 PM         #225
DIRTY GERMZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol yea i kinda got lost in tha martix of it too! i was kinda hoping for some pics or something to help understand why syn so famous! but yea, i seen his pickups this month. pretty sick, but nothing worth kinging over. i mean dude live in NY! tha mecca and hub of fahion culture!
 04-28-2008, 08:30 PM         #226
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well looks to me like this is a case of layin in the bed you make

from my prospective big poppa talked sh*t and got himself into sh*t and now doesnt have sh*t to back up his sh*t, and now he's like sh*t, i'm in deep sh*t, and why did i talk sh*t?

and everybody else is like sh*t, aint this some sh*t?

and syn is prolly like sh*t, this dudes gotta be sh*ttin me

and i just set the world record post for sayin sh*t lol
 04-28-2008, 08:55 PM         #227
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GZILLA said:
well looks to me like this is a case of layin in the bed you make

from my prospective big poppa talked sh*t and got himself into sh*t and now doesnt have sh*t to back up his sh*t, and now he's like sh*t, i'm in deep sh*t, and why did i talk sh*t?

and everybody else is like sh*t, aint this some sh*t?

and syn is prolly like sh*t, this dudes gotta be sh*ttin me

and i just set the world record post for sayin sh*t lol
damn

sounds like a lil wayne verse
 04-28-2008, 10:39 PM         #228
Bigpunisher7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QueenzBaller26 said:
damn

sounds like a lil wayne verse
LMFAO
 04-29-2008, 01:22 PM         #229
Lotto_Stud  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG POPPA said:
i never posted a pic of anything on here

and i never took an L

all you keep doing is telling lies because you have nothing on me

im done that is all
damn my boy you are NOT holdin it down for us texas boys
 10 years ago '04        #230
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 139 139
 synopsis03 said:
damn my what did u wear that month and my pick up that month hurt u that bad lol at H&m denim n*gga please A.P.C Dior homme nudie wesc im sure u can read since u were watching my what did u wear and still remember 2 months ago lol clown u got all the step ya game up comments but aint post no pics you also have a week to post and do we have an official statement from big poppa or what ever his name is ?
What u mean I have a week to post? n*gga who is u? lmao. It's whateva, if u tryna have a lil competition, its nothin. Go ahead and set it up. Its really no competition because u can't dress, u just got everybody on this board brainwashed into thinkin you fly.
 04-29-2008, 01:51 PM         #231
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahh man this thread is jokes from front to back....zilla u might as well get a tattoo of "SYNOPSIS03" on your fukin forhead dam dude ease bak jus a lil..... u probably save all his pics he post lets see a pic of your desktop its prolly his avy..
 10 years ago '05        #232
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
FIRST THING I SEE WHEN I WENT TO LOOK AT THE PICK UPS WAS BAPE.............................................. . IM 25 MAN I DON'T WEAR NO COLORFUL HOODIES N sh*t SO IM OUT YA LEAGUE I GUESS. LIKE I SAID IT WASN'T NO HATE INTENDED, BUT I DON'T BOW DOWN TO n*ggaS WHO DRESS LIKE SOLJA BOY. YOU DID HAVE SOME OTHER NICE sh*t THOUGH LOSE THE BAPE.
 10 years ago '04        #233
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 2189 2189
@ this thread..yall making synopsis so famous

Last edited by jewelz1132; 04-29-2008 at 02:33 PM..
 04-29-2008, 03:41 PM         #234
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
FIRST THING I SEE WHEN I WENT TO LOOK AT THE PICK UPS WAS BAPE.............................................. . IM 25 MAN I DON'T WEAR NO COLORFUL HOODIES N sh*t SO IM OUT YA LEAGUE I GUESS. LIKE I SAID IT WASN'T NO HATE INTENDED, BUT I DON'T BOW DOWN TO n*ggaS WHO DRESS LIKE SOLJA BOY. YOU DID HAVE SOME OTHER NICE sh*t THOUGH LOSE THE BAPE.

i might be wrong, but from syn's bape what i seen wasnt bright a.ss bape. im pretty sure his most recent pick ups had a teriyaki boys tee, white/black a multi color dull bape crewneck, blue, or whatever it was, and sum navy colored bape kicks. and i aint ridin syn, but i swear to dude that said i need a syn tattoo, that was a dumbass thing to say. syn is a fly dude, and he can get fly. most everybody on bx is used to matchin color per color and he doesnt, he does hues/tints/tones and actually uses his brain to coordinate outfits, i'll bet he uses the color wheel. bein' fly is more than matching every single color from head to toe, even though than can look fresh, putting thought and bein' different improves a fit dramatically. and i am talkin' for syn, but its my thoughts that he is one of boxden's freshest, he just is. fu*k yea i'll stick up for him i mean so many people dissin' him, like big poppa, and wont even post one pic. this is the exact reason why i dont go around sayin' i'm the freshest dude on boxden, cus im not, and i kno im not, and some other dudes need to face that they're not. no disrespect is inteded toward anybody, but it'd be nice if people could learn that bein' fresh consists of more than matching every color you got on.
 10 years ago '07        #235
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
where can I see syn post of his stuff if its on boxden?
 10 years ago '04        #236
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
"ask my n*gga lebron we so big we aint gotta respond" lol but naw seriously y u so mad at bape ? and stack bundles im so glad to see u back around these parts imma make sure to post way more often i find your constant critisism of me funny
 10 years ago '04        #237
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cjdipset23 said:
where can I see syn post of his stuff if its on boxden?
havent done a collection post it would take way too long it would be eiser to do a video or sumthing i just post a lil bit of what i cop monthly
 10 years ago '05        #238
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 synopsis03 said:
"ask my n*gga lebron we so big we aint gotta respond" lol but naw seriously y u so mad at bape ? and stack bundles im so glad to see u back around these parts imma make sure to post way more often i find your constant critisism of me funny
NOT MAD AT ALL MY n*gga IT'S JUST SOME THINGS GROWN MEAN DON'T WEAR AND MULTIPLE LOUD COLORS IS ONE OF THEM. LOOKIN LIKE A BIG a.ss BAG OF COTTON CANDY AINT FLY
 04-29-2008, 05:01 PM         #239
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:

Individual style is really what's fly.
Truth.

I haven't seen too many who fit the category of individual style though.
 04-29-2008, 11:09 PM         #240
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
its hard to be truely 100% individual, but as long as you make the effort you know?
Yea, I digg what you saying.
Add that unique "Touch" to your style, as a chef or artist would with their work.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy