Lifting/Workout Everyday Wont Get Results

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #21
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 ronnie said:
I go everyday. I lift heavy everyday. One muscle group every 6 days or so.

Although, I go only 12 or so sets total perday. I even throw in an hour of cardio after weights, and feel no slowdown.

Keep the calories high, get your 8 hours, and if you have the genetics you should be able to sustain an everyday workout and feel good going into the next workout.
you follow MaxOT program??
 10 years ago '05        #22
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
My friend told me that the more days you allow your body to rest the more results you'll see...

So I told him.. "That means, I can work out on Monday and rest until Friday, I should see instant results?"

He said "thats not what I mean."

I said "shuttup, rotate, do upper body one day, do lower the next" plain and simple.
 10 years ago '04        #23
thegreatone6949 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
damn dude, you aint going to get big overnight!! 2 months is not much time....keep workin out and you should start to get noticeable results like in 6-8 months, and thats if you keep a good diet and train with intensity!! just do like your supposed to, i personally only rest two day out of the week and train each body part twice a week, just work hard and take in your protein!! stay dedicated and you will see results!!!
 10 years ago '06        #24
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
first of all just doing push ups(depending on how you do them) only works the chest, tris, and a little front delts. I hate pushups. Ill do them to finish a chest or tri workout but i prefer dips. YOu go all the way down on dips and all the way up you will that work out.

second of all. you NEED REST. dont let anyone tell you different. It takes about 48-72 hours for the worked muscle group to recover. OF course there are ways around that. If you work the same group the muscle doesnt have time to rest and rebuild. Its like that saying. Destroy and Rebuild. Thats what you want to do. You want to work that group until you reach muscle failure and 15-30mins after that drink a protein shake. why? cause the shake will digest faster than food and if you dont drink or eat your body will start to cannabolize the muscle for energy. fu*k a push up hit the gym and hit the FREEWEIGHTS dont be shy. Everyone doesnt start off strong and dont worry about what other people are lifting in the gym and do you and eat big and you will see great gains

if you want to get big, Lift heavy and eat BIG. i mean 4-5 thousand calories a day. And im not talking cheesburgers cause you are just gonna add alot of unwanted fat. 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight a day.
 10 years ago '04        #25
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
^^yessir

i see so many people on here saying do pushups everyday..no offense but you're all idiots
 10 years ago '08        #26
chaoitic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$521 | Props total: 25 25
what do you do if you dont have money to get protein drinks and go lift weights? how do you work out yo body everyday, all i do is push-ups i need to do something else
 05-18-2008, 10:58 AM         #27
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chaoitic23 said:
what do you do if you dont have money to get protein drinks and go lift weights? how do you work out yo body everyday, all i do is push-ups i need to do something else
looks around on the net for routines..there is tons of them..pick one you like..go with it for about 8 weeks and see what happens..and come on man..whey protein is only like 30-35 dollars and it can last up to 2-4 weeks..
 10 years ago '08        #28
chaoitic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$521 | Props total: 25 25
 master467 said:
looks around on the net for routines..there is tons of them..pick one you like..go with it for about 8 weeks and see what happens..and come on man..whey protein is only like 30-35 dollars and it can last up to 2-4 weeks..
Good Lookin Tryna Bulk Up I'm 160, Looks On Net For Routines...
 10 years ago '04        #29
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 chaoitic23 said:
it's possible to do bodyweight exercises to a certain point, but basically you gotta do explosive ones. go to crossfit.com and read up on there

or i'd recommend just doing crazy sh*t like filling up a backpack with heavy a.ss rocks (weigh it though). use that for your dumbbells or something. and i'm sure you can come up with other ways for all lifts
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago