Lifting/Workout Everyday Wont Get Results

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2008, 07:10 PM         #1
6527 pageviews
30 comments

$Jer$eyBalla$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lifting/Workout Everyday Wont Get Results

im a.ssuming this is true right? if u work out and lift/push ups everyday 4 a month or two, u wont get results? cause ive been workin out everyday and if i missed a day or two, i always stay on them push ups, never missed a day without doin push ups fr this past month so far. i did get slghtly better cause im a pretty skinny n*gga, but my arms r still lanky.

would workin out everyday consistantly for 2 months straight mean u wont get any results at all, period, or would u at least c a little somthin but it'll take longer? serious question here jus wanna know

30 comments for "Lifting/Workout Everyday Wont Get Results"

10 years ago '05        #2
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
doin the same thing over and over again doesnt help, you need to switch it up once in a while ,and always give your body time to rest
 10 years ago '04        #3
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
yo...it also depends on how u eating as well....dieting plays a major role bro...
 04-22-2008, 07:33 PM         #4
JAVI.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yeh; eatin meat

and working certain parts of your body and giving them at least 24-48 hours to rest before you work them again..

i first started lifting everyday eating and sleeping 5 days a week (with a lot of pushups) and i wentt from 135 to 150 in like a month and a half
 10 years ago '05        #5
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
It also depends on what your doing in the gym. You could be doing all the wrong things, meaning trying to get learner or build strength rather than trying to bulk up. Also, it depends on your frame. Some smaller dudes can't get big regardless of what you do. Post up your routine and I'd be happy to look it over and tell you what I think. Include the exercise, weights if possible, sets and reps.
 10 years ago '04        #6
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 $Jer$eyBalla$ said:
im a.ssuming this is true right? if u work out and lift/push ups everyday 4 a month or two, u wont get results? cause ive been workin out everyday and if i missed a day or two, i always stay on them push ups, never missed a day without doin push ups fr this past month so far. i did get slghtly better cause im a pretty skinny n*gga, but my arms r still lanky.

would workin out everyday consistantly for 2 months straight mean u wont get any results at all, period, or would u at least c a little somthin but it'll take longer? serious question here jus wanna know
So, let me get this straight. You do pushups, EVERYDAY, without a rest, for 2 months?

If you're not lifting weights, it will take a lot longer than a month, just doing pushups to see results.

oh yeah, you're going to have to do more than just pushups
 10 years ago '98        #7
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3565 3565
I go everyday. I lift heavy everyday. One muscle group every 6 days or so.

Although, I go only 12 or so sets total perday. I even throw in an hour of cardio after weights, and feel no slowdown.

Keep the calories high, get your 8 hours, and if you have the genetics you should be able to sustain an everyday workout and feel good going into the next workout.
 10 years ago '05        #8
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
One muscle group every six days?
 10 years ago '08        #9
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
^I DO 1 MUSCLE GROUP EVERY 7 DAYS, ALTHOUGH I ALSO TAKE 2 DAYs OUT THE DAY FOR SPEED/AGILITY/PLYO's AND THINGS LIKE THAT.
 04-23-2008, 10:45 AM         #10
DILLARDBOI5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have the same problem...i weigh like 160 and i am a skinny dude...i work out all the time and eat a lot but it seems like i dnt gain any weight
 10 years ago '08        #11
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
Also, after about 8 weeks, take 1 week off to rest...
 04-24-2008, 02:00 PM         #12
adambalbaa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for sure with the food, always have a big protein filled meal after a workout, if you dont eat then your toren muscles have nothing to feed off of, you dont have to take time off, you just have to work out different muscle groups, dont work the same ones twice in a few days. do a 5 to 6 day schedual, and do cardio on the off days. just keep on eating and working hard if you want results
 10 years ago '04        #13
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
What about professional weight lifters who lift 2-3 times a day?................ woah, that just threw a kink in you're statements.
 04-25-2008, 06:31 PM         #14
GetItRightFL954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gotta rest to allow your muscles to heal. If you keep doing the same thing everyday...like push ups or working out the same muscle....eventually you even start to get weaker. I've seen it happen.
 10 years ago '08        #15
L33TSauce 
space
space
$164 | Props total: 7 7
 GetItRightFL954 said:
You gotta rest to allow your muscles to heal. If you keep doing the same thing everyday...like push ups or working out the same muscle....eventually you even start to get weaker. I've seen it happen.
Can you really get weaker? I wanna verify this... :wow:
 10 years ago '04        #16
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 273 273
 enetblazin4eva said:
What about professional weight lifters who lift 2-3 times a day?................ woah, that just threw a kink in you're statements.
if someones getting results from lifting that much trust me they're on roids...
 10 years ago '04        #17
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
the reason you arent getting seeing any results is that you arent working the same muscle group again early enough. You need to work that same muscle group at the most after 2 days of working it. The thing about professionals lifting 2 -3 times a day is that they work different muscles groups in each workout.
 10 years ago '07        #18
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 JAVI. said:
^^yeh; eatin meat

and working certain parts of your body and giving them at least 24-48 hours to rest before you work them again..

i first started lifting everyday eating and sleeping 5 days a week (with a lot of pushups) and i wentt from 135 to 150 in like a month and a half
LMAO @ EATING AND SLEEPING 5 DAYS A WEEK. DID U EAT AND SLEEP ON THE OTHER 2 DAYS AT ALL?? LOL
 10 years ago '07        #19
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,433 | Props total: 2191 2191
----the only way is to lift the same muscle groups every other day...rotate everyday...sh*t takes time dawg! other people that get big real quick are on steroids or either are 5 foot 2!
 04-28-2008, 06:25 PM         #20
$ is Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I work out everyday because when i dont i see no results at all if i go every other day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy