Is Jay-Z scared of beef?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Jay-Z scared of beef??
Yes - Jigga is a pussy 4 not approachin the many rappers who have called him out 13 20.97%
No - He is above these bum niggaz 49 79.03%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #41
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
he rich as hell, whats beef gonna do? he to old for beef.. n*ggaz gonna hate regardless
 10 years ago '05        #42
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
the n*gga is one of, if not the most successful mcs of all time....of course n*ggas are gunna hate...their gunna hate on anything they can possibly think of.....
 10 years ago '04        #43
octane 
space
space
$3,842 | Props total: 646 646
 whokid said:
barring nas, whom he lost to, i think Jigga is scared to approach n*ggas when they dis him openly.
finish my breakfast. why? i got an appetite for destruction and you a small fry. now where was I ?.......
 04-22-2008, 09:26 PM         #44
newbrooklyn18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
^^^
youre stupid, now what exactly are you comparing to say he lost because takeover=facts ether = name calling/fiction, and oh yeah takeover was one verse that nas took forever to come back on so really a person with sauce money their avi can't be taken seriously so please stop.
thank u i thought n*gga 4 GOT HOW LONG HE TOOK 2 BRING THAT OUT. THESE n*gga REALLY DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT THE RAP GAME THEY JUST TALK 2 HERE THEY SELF TALK

Last edited by newbrooklyn18; 04-22-2008 at 09:27 PM..
 04-22-2008, 09:38 PM         #45
newbrooklyn18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
Jay throws subliminal shots at 50 ...like in I GET MONEY REMIX

"In case yall forget NY is STILL MINE I GET IT!"

Both them n*ggas throw subliminals at each other cause they got a-lot of respect for one another....
JUST CASE U 4 GOT HOME BOI JAY CAME AT 5O WEN HE SAID IAM ABOUT DOLLAR WHAT THE fu*k IS 50 CENT. ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNO THAT
 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM         #46
newbrooklyn18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
jayz has fallen off i mean i couldn't believe the way he let lil wayne diss him openly then jump on a track with him that was bi*ch made

THAT ONLYY SHOWS HOW WAYNE IZ A BIT*h not hov. what more can say have wayne call him the best rapper
 04-22-2008, 10:08 PM         #47
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 octane said:
finish my breakfast. why? i got an appetite for destruction and you a small fry. now where was I ?.......
"Let that sh*t breathe"
 10 years ago '05        #48
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
this jay dude is str8 garbage

i laugh everytime you little dudes call him the goat

10 years ago '07        #49
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
jay-z is too old for beefing with n*ggas. suge is a different story.suge knight too old too beef with n*ggas also, but suge got more stripes than jay-z in the streets. suge is somewhat respected in the streets, and is highly respected in the media, and n*ggas know that jay-z was just a drug dealer, who took a couple of Ls in f!ghts. (that time when someone, i think it was haitian jack, choked that n*gga at some party back in the mid 90s.)
 10 years ago '06        #50
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
 whokid said:
barring nas, whom he lost to, i think Jigga is scared to approach n*ggas when they dis him openly.

No, Lyrically nas won that beef, but overall jay-z won...think about it, they was dissin' each other, jay-z fu*ked nas baby mother, then jay signed nas to def jam.....That's like 50 and ja dissin' each other, 50 fu*ked ja wife, then signin' him to g-unit
 10 years ago '04        #51
Mikool 
space
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
Jay is one of the most gifted, witty, crafty mc's of all time wayne give me a break swagger jacker who took my man gillie style and gillie was writing for him i'm from philly trust me that's true. I just sat here and read this whole post and alot of ya'll new jack rap listeners still wet behind the ears i bet ya'll singing soulja boy when ya'll get dressed in the morn. I got one thing to say if anybody in here is old enough to remeber before B.I.G died (that's the g.o.a.t in my opinion) they asked him who does he think can give him a run for the crown it wasnt pac it wasnt nas he said the playboy jay-z. To have a legend like that speak out about you that's a notch in ya belt and b4 we get into the well they was homies it wasnt as deep as everybody think they didnt come up 2gether or anything they just knew mutual people and didnt get really cool until they both were on so "YA'LL NIGG@S GONNA LEARN TO RESPECT THE KING DONT BE THE NEXT TO GET TESTED ON THAT SUMMER JAM SCREEN".....Oh and response to the actual is jay scared of beef he came at basically the whole queens in one song Mobb was hot at the time and Nas is a legend and smashed them all in the same song and all but ended Mobb's career if you think about it!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #52
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
I won't take no credit away from Jay. I don't think he scared. I think he has been in the game long enough to see it's more about the business. Getting and holding the piece of the American dream. That "money."
I agree with Mikool about B.I.G being an all time great. Face, hiphop, rap what ever just isn't the same no more. There is no realness to it. That's why to me Redman is another great that no one ever mentions except for Eminem. All making reference.... Reggie, some other thans, than me. You know how it go.
 10 years ago '05        #53
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 morrow05 said:
No, Lyrically nas won that beef, but overall jay-z won...think about it, they was dissin' each other, jay-z fu*ked nas baby mother, then jay signed nas to def jam.....That's like 50 and ja dissin' each other, 50 fu*ked ja wife, then signin' him to g-unit
"This is not beef this is rap homey, I don't have a scratch on me"

"You a little outta line homey, don't let the nine hold me
Put you out your mind homey, sh*t just rhyme homey"

I don't know why all the hate on Jay-Z for super ugly, when he's responding to Nas and the things he was saying that has everyone saying he murdered Jay-Z. All the gun talk, just rhyme homey

And on calling Jay-Z ugly............."And since you infatuated with sayin that gay sh*t
Yes you was kissin my d*ck when you was kissin that bi*ch"

What got me about this battle was everyone riding Nas d*ck for that, and excusing everything Jay-Z said on takeover
 10 years ago '05        #54
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 IllmaticYungin said:
A wise man told me don't argue with fools
Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
So stop with that childish sh*t, n*gga I'm grown
Please leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne
Do not bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you
I don't know why your advisors ain't forewarn you
Please, not Jay, he's, not for play
I don't slack a minute, all that thug rappin and gimmicks
I will end it, all that yappin be finished
You are not deep, you made your bed now sleep
Don't make me expose you to them folks that don't know you
n*gga I know you well, all the stolen jew-els
Twinkletoes you breakin my heart
You can't fu*k with me - go play somewhere, I'm busy
And all you other cats throwin shots at Jigga
You only get half a bar - fu*k y'all n*ggaz

G.O.A.T
 04-23-2008, 02:52 PM         #55
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ haitian jack choking jigga in the mid 90's...and didnt pun beat the n*gga like a piñata with the champagne bottle??
 10 years ago '05        #56
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 whokid said:
lol @ haitian jack choking jigga in the mid 90's...and didnt pun beat the n*gga like a piñata with the champagne bottle??
I've heard a hundred stories about the Hatian Jack sh*t none of us know what happened with thatbecause none of use were there! But wasn't Dame the one that got hit with the bottle? None of us were there for that one either but that is what I heard happened!!
 10 years ago '08        #57
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
Juss becuz Jay-Z has money, dat does'nt mean he's the best rapper alive, I can name a few rappers dats better than him:

Nas
Budden
Immortal Technique
Mos Def
Talib Kweli

Dats juss a few, there's many more. But don't get me wrong tho, Jay-Z is still a dope MC, but the best?????
 10 years ago '06        #58
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 whokid said:
Sauce Money was hot, i appreciate hip hop and Sauce was it. Im just sayin that Jigga stay with the subliminal sh*t cuz he scared. on the block, if n*ggaz stay sayin your name, throwin dirt, and ud ont respond, u a bi*ch. no matter how much $ u got. and Ether was hot, either way, f*g
Not disputing the fact ether was hot. Its a given it was hot but its a lose lose situation. If he took out the time to respond to everyone then we would never have any albulms. Seriously man, there has to be logic in your attack, this is hip-hop and hip hop is business regardless of you see that or not. The time and effort it takes to respond to everyone would make you create a thread that says he waste his time responding.
 10 years ago '04        #59
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Juss becuz Jay-Z has money, dat does'nt mean he's the best rapper alive, I can name a few rappers dats better than him:

Nas
Budden
Immortal Technique
Mos Def
Talib Kweli

Dats juss a few, there's many more. But don't get me wrong tho, Jay-Z is still a dope MC, but the best?????
Is the only one seeing Jigga... @ Naming Budden even Joey know himself he ain't better then Jay
 04-23-2008, 05:00 PM         #60
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adotboogie said:
after this, thread should've been close...........real talk
fa real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago