How did you start your shoe collection

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2008, 09:49 PM         #1
10122 pageviews
15 comments

kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How did you start your shoe collection

How did you start it ? Where you planning on collecting shoes or just bought shoes that you liked

What was the first pairs you bought that started your collection?

Yeah and how long you have been collected

15 comments for "How did you start your shoe collection"

10 years ago '06        #2
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$993 | Props total: 20 20
I started mines buy buyin more than one pairs of shoes like 4-5 years ago and like only wearin one pair after that I kept buyin more and more I wouldn't say I collect I just neva get around to wearin em.
 10 years ago '08        #3
Dvsd7 
space
space
$949 | Props total: 1 1
Back in the day my folks bought me some new b ball kicks and I chose some tim hardaway flights instead of jordan 7's, after that I promised myself if they ever re release jordans I was gona cop them!! I just used to buy the ones I liked then thought I need the whole lot from AJ 1 up so thats what I did.
I've been in the game about 14 years mostly bball kicks old skool and some new
 04-22-2008, 07:43 PM         #4
GZILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm far from a collection i think but i think people start by finding a shoe they absolutely love alot and cop a pair if not more, and that makes em start collecting, thats what i did. my first pair i really loved were the militarys, got stolen a year ago. fu*k whoever stole em.
 04-22-2008, 08:46 PM         #5
KhanDST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like my homie said above i just havent gotten around to wearing them...i got like 30 or so pairs i havent worn/ worn no more than 2x...ive worn prolly 3 pairs outta all of em...i started with the last shots in 05...but i started getting back into kicks when i bought the flint 13s when they were retroed in 04 or 05...now i just cop on release day n stuff em in the closet...bought me a car so im sure a few will come out this summer
 04-22-2008, 08:58 PM         #6
BKAntiks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I started last summer when I graduated college and started a real job ;]

you know a real job where u have ya own apartment and can afford the necessities....
 10 years ago '04        #7
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
Well if you wanna get really deep in it...my dad started it. he used to buy my shoes when i didnt have a job (i was young i couldnt get a job anyway i would say from age born - 11 he bought all my shoes) then my step dad bought me shoes as well until i got my first job and thats when i was 18...my first check i bought me some Air jordan Xi blk/red in a size 11.5 (i wear a 11) and i was not passin on them bi*ches...after that...it was a rap.

Almost every check i got i was buying shoes...sh*t i got paid every two weeks so the week i would get paid i a pair of jordans would come out...and i had connections because i worked at the mall at the time (northland mal at suns and suns too clothing who is now closed down due to slow business)

When i got out of school i was still coppin..i had close to 40 pair of shoes...at the time..i didnt know about a shoe game (but i did know about niketalk) and it was not that serious back then..one of my friends used to bash me on why i bought alot of shoes.

Then i made the biggest mistake ever...leaving your kicks at your family members house....soo many pair of my shoes got fu*ked up its crazy...hell i would say 3 years ago i lost all my shoes due to family members doing me grimey while i was in the process of moving some of the
Shoes i can remember losing were:

Air jordan Xi
OG air jordan XI playoff
Air jordan XII (low top blue, flint greys, frenches)
Air jordan VI blk.grey
Air jordan VI retro white and blue
Air jordan XI concord
Air jordan IX
Air jordan IX low blue and white
about 2 pair of forces (prym has a colorway i used to have)
one pair of timbs

and some more jays and shoes i could not remember

a year after that i got me a job and bounce back quick and started my collection with the melo 5.5's (they came out on my bday :) ) after that i've been coppin whenever i can.
 04-23-2008, 08:13 AM         #8
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just buy what i like...
 10 years ago '06        #9
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
its my moms fault im a sneakerhead when i was a child...she used to have me in white with the black swoosh nike, then white with blue, white with yellow, white with red...and the matching velour shirt

and when i got older she got me kicks every other week...

to my memory

ive had...

every penny, barkley, pippen, robinson sneaker

1st hills, 1st mashburn, 1st wilkins, 1st hardaway, 1st larry johnson...
1-3rd jason kidd, 1-3rd webbers,

so many fu*king kicks man...

i was the first kid on my block with the 180 david robinson pumps...sh*t went for 185 bucks...

so this sh*t is in my fu*king blood to the death.
 10 years ago '04        #10
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
started in 1998 and havent stopped since everytime i try to quit the addiction comes back worse and next thing i know i buying a plane ticket or sum rediculous sh*t to go get sum kicks sh*t is pityful i think im actually gonna quit soon though lol i think it all started from me getting hand me down shoes from my cousin she had every pair of jays and all that back then got me obsessed with having my own in multiple pairs
 10 years ago '07        #11
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
i jus started like 3 months ago n i got like 15 pairs.. i jus cop wat i like, at da moment i got 5 supras... 4 adicolors n 6 nike mid air force 1s... dont fink ima collect ima jus buy wat i like cos collectin is a lotta work
 10 years ago '04        #12
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2216 2216
suede patrick ewings.....anybody know where to get the red pair plz lemme know
 10 years ago '04        #13
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
Became a shoe addict when i saw the Frankeinstein AF 1's ...
 04-23-2008, 06:24 PM         #14
KING PRYM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Juss Liked Wearin Fresh Shoes
Eventually They Piled Up Into A Collection
 10 years ago '04        #15
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
i was just born a sneakerhead and thats all there is to it...Born with 3 loves and theyll never leave me..sneakers, cars and music...I dont care how old i am, ill still be buying sneakers when im like 40...wearing them every so often and then passing them down to my kids (When i have them)...sh*ts will be something Vintage by then lol...theyll have all the OG heat, cause you know theyll be retroing sh*t that comes out now in the years to come...
 10 years ago '05        #16
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 jewelz1132 said:
suede patrick ewings.....anybody know where to get the red pair plz lemme know

ahahaha my n*gga :applause: them was my first sh*ts in the fifth grade
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy