Can you put 22 x 9.5 rims on a 04 impala?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-23-2008, 04:02 PM         #21
Bigwun07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do it dude
 10 years ago '07        #22
804SPLITP 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 76 76
Hey I brought these rims off ebay and they wouldn't fit they was rubbing the strut cup in the back even wit the 1/4 spacers and rubbing in the front when I turn. What modifications would I have to do to get them to fit my 04 impala?

10 years ago '04        #23
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
"THESE ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS !!"

send em back. that's why stuff like rims i rather buy in person.
 10 years ago '07        #24
804SPLITP 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
my impala is fwd I'm thinking I'm a have to do some cutting in the front to get in to fit cause it was rubbin as I turn and up on the strut in the back. So I guess I'm a have to bang the strut up wit a hammer in the back.
 05-09-2008, 01:43 AM         #25
miamihustla19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 804SPLITP said:
my impala is fwd I'm thinking I'm a have to do some cutting in the front to get in to fit cause it was rubbin as I turn and up on the strut in the back. So I guess I'm a have to bang the strut up wit a hammer in the back.
what is the size of your tires because the width of the rim is too small to be rubbin man
 10 years ago '07        #26
804SPLITP 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 miamihustla19 said:
what is the size of your tires because the width of the rim is too small to be rubbin man
245/30/22 that's what I thought dude on their said they would fit. I like person try to put them on yesterday at a tire shop and like I said they was right on the strut cup in the back. The front ones was on there but they was rubbing the plastic towards the back of the car as I turn the steering wheel. I really wanna get my 22's put on I would hate to have to get rid on these and try to cop some 20's. So today I probably got to go somewhere that can modify my car in the back and hit that strut cup in the back and cut some of that plastic in the front so I can turn unless they got a better idea. I even tried 1/4 spacers and it helped out a little bit but not enough.
 05-09-2008, 07:11 PM         #27
LikeToStuntAlot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 804SPLITP said:
245/30/22 that's what I thought dude on their said they would fit. I like person try to put them on yesterday at a tire shop and like I said they was right on the strut cup in the back. The front ones was on there but they was rubbing the plastic towards the back of the car as I turn the steering wheel. I really wanna get my 22's put on I would hate to have to get rid on these and try to cop some 20's. So today I probably got to go somewhere that can modify my car in the back and hit that strut cup in the back and cut some of that plastic in the front so I can turn unless they got a better idea. I even tried 1/4 spacers and it helped out a little bit but not enough.
I would look into the offset of the wheel.

You shouldnt have to cut anything to fit 22's
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago