The Rajon Rondo Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
 169
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
24 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,367 | Props total: 15121 15121
Im So Proud Of Rondo
 10 years ago '07        #42
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
not tryna be a hater, but Devin Harris>Rondo
 10 years ago '05        #43
Junior G 116 heat pts116 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
not tryna be a hater, but Devin Harris>Rondo
yeah, he's performing well on the couch right now....shout outs to Devin and the NJN's
 05-04-2008, 07:58 PM         #44
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
yeah, he's performing well on the couch right now....shout outs to Devin and the NJN's
 10 years ago '05        #45
Junior G 116 heat pts116 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
15 Pts...6 a.ssists...5 boards...1 steal
 10 years ago '04        #46
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,367 | Props total: 15121 15121
 U.B.HiRM said:
dudes tryin to make rondo into the next greatest thing..he is another point guard that comes n goes in the league..10-15 pts what u get outta him and 5-10 a.ssists..big fu*kin deal!
if he didnt score 10-15 points or have 5-10 they wouldnt be in the position there in 5 a.ssists = 10 points for the team

its a big fu*king deal

ur 1st time in the playoffs playing without pressure 2nd year in the league
 10 years ago '07        #47
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 U.B.HiRM said:
dudes tryin to make rondo into the next greatest thing..he is another point guard that comes n goes in the league..10-15 pts what u get outta him and 5-10 a.ssists..big fu*kin deal!
hey, if the PG gets 10 pts 10 a.ssists, thats fine by me. Rondo's got better every game this year. People need to stop hating on the C's and realize Rondo has some serious potential.
 10 years ago '05        #48
Junior G 116 heat pts116 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619

[pic - click to view]



:wow:
 10 years ago '07        #49
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
 Junior G said:
yeah, he's performing well on the couch right now....shout outs to Devin and the NJN's
ha'...ya' seriously think Rondo is gonna be nice in the future?...cmon...lets get real now =///
 10 years ago '07        #50
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 42 42
sam cassell > rondo
 10 years ago '07        #51
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
ha'...ya' seriously think Rondo is gonna be nice in the future?...cmon...lets get real now =///
what makes you think he wont be good? i'm not saying he's gonna be a hall of famer, but he's definitely gonna be good and make some all-star teams
 10 years ago '07        #52
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
 keithbm1111 said:
what makes you think he wont be good? i'm not saying he's gonna be a hall of famer, but he's definitely gonna be good and make some all-star teams
all star team? you really think that?...hes playing in the east, which is stacked with guards, and he won't be making no future all star teams unless he elevates his game...he'll be a good (or great) on ball defensive player for years to come though...and what ever happened to Gabe Pruitt?
 10 years ago '05        #53
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Rondo is a well rounded point guard, and can pretty much do a little of everything, when he's not passing, he's either scoring, rebounding, getting a steal, or running the offense, whenever he's on the court hes in the middle of something, he's playing like he's one of the best PG's in the league right now, so why couldnt he maintain that? This kids got a bright future in the NBA...

 10 years ago '05        #54
Junior G 116 heat pts116 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
 jordanfreak7 said:
sam cassell > rondo
Dontaye Draper > Carmelloyellow
 10 years ago '07        #55
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
all star team? you really think that?...hes playing in the east, which is stacked with guards, and he won't be making no future all star teams unless he elevates his game...he'll be a good (or great) on ball defensive player for years to come though...and what ever happened to Gabe Pruitt?
Rondo's gonna make some all-star teams, or he should anyways. He's only 22. the only PG i can think of of the top of my head that will make it over him is Billups. He already proved he's better than bibby. Arenas if he's heal;thy and in Washingotn could challenge him, D. Harris could make a case, but other than that who else? Calderon came outta no where so who knows if he'll keep up his game. Rondo >> Mo Williams, Hinrich, Felton, Crawford, Nelson
 05-07-2008, 06:41 PM         #56
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]



:wow:
Good God.
 10 years ago '07        #57
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
 keithbm1111 said:
Rondo's gonna make some all-star teams, or he should anyways. He's only 22. the only PG i can think of of the top of my head that will make it over him is Billups. He already proved he's better than bibby. Arenas if he's heal;thy and in Washingotn could challenge him, D. Harris could make a case, but other than that who else? Calderon came outta no where so who knows if he'll keep up his game. Rondo >> Mo Williams, Hinrich, Felton, Crawford, Nelson
Calderon if he's a starter on another team (in the eastern conference though obviously), but I don't think Rondo is better than Hinrich or Felton, Hinrich had his worse year statistically and now this year he's going to have D'antoni as his coach :rolleyes: but there's alot of great gaurds in the east, its gonna be hard for him to make it, and its not just PG's its Guards in general that make the all star team...
 10 years ago '07        #58
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
 Junior G said:
Dontaye Draper > Carmelloyellow
yeah, and your the same dumbass that says JJ over Vick, ur an idiot...
 10 years ago '05        #59
Junior G 116 heat pts116 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
yeah, and your the same dumbass that says JJ over Vick, ur an idiot...
Vick has highlights??? and he's been in the league for how long with how many playoff wins? son is trash
 10 years ago '07        #60
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,368 | Props total: 3212 3212
I'm not no od Vick fan but @ how fast ppl forget...he was probly your favorite quarterback a few years back =///...and hey, at least he took his team to the NFC Championship and the guy was practically the face of the NFL, I don't get where you get "son is trash" from...really don't
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1323 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
51 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
105 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy