The Rajon Rondo Appreciation Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-29-2009, 03:50 AM         #461
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Running the offense with 3 hall of fame players is something any decent point could do and look really good at. He won't earn any props until at least 2 of the big 3 leave. But it is really crazy to have a point have such a horrible f**king shot, makes JKidd look like Jesus.
rondo is the greatest pg ever

in all seriousness
when kevin garnett or ray allen retire rondo will fade away and no one will ever talk about him with young pgs that by then will be 10x better than him...people will talk about him like
"rajon rondo.....hes comes a long way from the days he used to start for a celtics championship contender"
 8 years ago '05        #462
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
I swear half of you don't watch basketball....you do realize Ellis isn't a PG right? that n*gga is alot bigger than Rondo......and what's that say about Ellis when he let Rondo score 30 on him

Rondo dropped his season high last night without Pierce, but wait I thought he needed the whole big 3 to be successful??? so how did his stats go up with only 2 of them. I repeat it over and over to try n get it through ya thick heads but most of you clowns is so dumb you don't get it

Last edited by Junior G; 12-29-2009 at 10:02 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #463
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Junior G said:
I swear half of you don't watch basketball....you do realize Ellis isn't a PG right? that n*gga is alot bigger than Rondo......and what's that say about Ellis when he let Rondo score 30 on him

Rondo dropped his season high last night without Pierce, but wait I thought he needed the whole big 3 to be successful??? so how did his stats go up with only 2 of them. I repeat it over and over to try n get it through ya thick heads but most of you clowns is so dumb you don't get it
ellis is only has 2 inches on him....but i didnt see the game and would a.ssume tony allen was on ellis...
 8 years ago '05        #464
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
 Sheeed said:
ellis is only has 2 inches on him....but i didnt see the game and would a.ssume tony allen was on ellis...
he has the couple inches and weight....Ellis is also straight EXPLOSION, it's hard to guard that n*gga....the thing is alot of his shots came off wide open shots that and Rondo getting caught on the pick.....TA did guard him some but Rondo was on him most of the time....Ellis guarded Rondo the whole time...Curry was on him at the start but Rondo put that lil boy in a timeout....he sat the whole game after the first quarter
 8 years ago '06        #465
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Rondo will do well when the big 3 leave
just look at the stats. His number go up when KG was down. Same with pierce
if anything, the big 3 just takes off some pressure and the need to score so much thats why his a.ssist and rebounds are high
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-10-2010, 04:35 AM         #466
Tha Jacka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo Look Like The Alien Off American Dad...He Must Stink Because No One Go Near Him In The Paint...Thats Why He Gets 300 Boards a Game...He's Stinkin Up The Paint...f**k Boston...Lakers
 01-10-2010, 04:56 AM         #467
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Jacka said:
f**k Boston...Lakers
how insightful, lets look back at the time the "best" got owned by little Rajon in a championship series.

[pic - click to view]

01-10-2010, 05:58 AM         #468
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
how insightful, lets look back at the time the "best" got owned by little Rajon in a championship series.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

kiss the rings b**ch!
 01-10-2010, 06:15 AM         #469
Tha Jacka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets just rewind last year fool....kiss the rings b**ch f**k boston what about the buttery b**ch pierce...got carried out buy 10 towell boys for a little sprain like he broke hes f**kin back sooking...soft
 01-10-2010, 06:22 AM         #470
Tha Jacka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Thats all i gotta say on the matter...Lakers...Go Back To Fenway f*g
 01-10-2010, 06:26 AM         #471
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Jacka said:

that wheelchair moment is classic s**t.. pierce is soft as butter trying 2 make his finals moment memorable but all he has is 1 ring.. kobe got 4 and plenty more coming!!!! boston ain't s**t their whole team rides in wheelchairs.. they need 2 b up in a retirement home!
 01-10-2010, 06:28 AM         #472
Tha Jacka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha straight up shady acres retirement pierce needs hes a.ss whiped daily or hell do an injury....gets hes ankles taped b4 he gets outta bed...special
 8 years ago '09        #473
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Tha Jacka said:

Fake a.ss injury

I knew dat n*gga was fakin when I seen him come out the tunnel
 8 years ago '06        #474
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Tha Jacka said:

still bitter about that?? still bitter about getting blown out by 39 in game 6 with Kobe crying on the bench?

The s**t is hilarious, he gets taken off who knows what he was feeling at that point regardless he comes back to hit back to back 3s. Guess he was faking the 3s too :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '06        #475
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
Rondo with a triple double today, 22 points :)
 8 years ago '06        #476
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Tha Jacka said:
lets just rewind last year fool....kiss the rings b**ch f**k boston what about the buttery b**ch pierce...got carried out buy 10 towell boys for a little sprain like he broke hes f**kin back sooking...soft
huh? are you telling Celtics fans to kiss the rings? NEWSFLASH celtics have the most rings you f**king inbred. your mother should've swallowed you
 01-11-2010, 09:38 PM         #477
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
huh? are you telling Celtics fans to kiss the rings? NEWSFLASH celtics have the most rings you f**king inbred. your mother should've swallowed you
his talking kobe's rings not the franchise... kobe 4.. ur celtics players got 1... lakers team of the decade and player of the decade! and tell rondo 2 go back 2 the stoneage with his 300 lookin a.ss
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '98        #478
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3566 3566
 Tha Jacka said:
Rondo Look Like The Alien Off American Dad...He Must Stink Because No One Go Near Him In The Paint...Thats Why He Gets 300 Boards a Game...He's Stinkin Up The Paint...f**k Boston...Lakers
yeah, he also reminds me of earthworm jim... I think its the bug eyes

[pic - click to view]

Rondo is a beast though... dropped a triple double with ease on the raps heads last night.

But I guess thats not saying much when it comes to how we play against quick opposing PGs.
 8 years ago '04        #479
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
gotta give rondo his props...on any gives night he's a top 5 pg...and on a lot of nights he is the best pg on the floor.....s**t the way this guy plays especially in big games...he's sometimes the best player on the floor

s**t...he's prolly the best player on the celtics and thats saying a lot. who would have thought it
 8 years ago '07        #480
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Laker fans in here sound so pathetic
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
22 hours ago