Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
76 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
255 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
163 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Rondo Game 2: 6-11 FG's, 12 points, 8 ast, 6 rebs, 4 steals.

Bibby (both games): 4-17 FGs, 17 pts, 2 asts, 6 rebs

Rondo owns Bibby
 04-24-2008, 02:52 PM         #22
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
coming in this thread your are now a witness to the greatness
This is a Kobe thread?
 10 years ago '05        #23
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6952 6952
 Lex Lossis said:
This is a Kobe thread?
Kobe? never heard of him
 04-24-2008, 03:00 PM         #24
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rajon Rondo is a skilled n*gga for real though. Reminds me of the n*gga at the court that'll take ya ball and school n*ggas wit it...beat ya a.ss if u try and take it back.
 10 years ago '05        #25
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
Kobe? never heard of him
You know the supposed greatest of all time, who cant lead a team to a chip without Shaq, and who plays for stats as opposed to playin to make his team better, you know, THAT guy...
 04-24-2008, 03:03 PM         #26
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rondo is beastin on Bibby and the rest of the NBA for that matter.

Wouldn't expect anything different from one of my Cats, though.
 04-24-2008, 03:08 PM         #27
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
You know the supposed greatest of all time, who cant lead a team to a chip without Shaq, and who plays for stats as opposed to playin to make his team better, you know, THAT guy...
No, you mean the guy that was on top of the west even before Pau's trade and Bynum beasted. You know, the guy that has carried his team so long that when he finally says fu*k it, and spends time helpin them and tries to get some deals goin....they are on top. The guy that will win MVP. You know Kobe...the guy that has perfected every part of basketball. Not Shaq, not Shaq, the guy who has always been put on solid teams and would not lead the Knicks to a championship if he was on there in his prime.
 10 years ago '05        #28
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
No, you mean the guy that was on top of the west even before Pau's trade and Bynum beasted. You know, the guy that has carried his team so long that when he finally says fu*k it, and spends time helpin them and tries to get some deals goin....they are on top. The guy that will win MVP. You know Kobe...the guy that has perfected every part of basketball. Not Shaq, not Shaq, the guy who has always been put on solid teams and would not lead the Knicks to a championship if he was on there in his prime.
lets see how valuable he is come finals, because he aint perfect, and when the Celts shut down everybody but him, he can score all he wants, but a complete team >>> one guy playin to win for himself...

and I wouldnt talk sh*t on Shaq if I were you, cause if it wasnt for dude, KB24 wouldnt have any rings..
 10 years ago '07        #29
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
junior you can get his d*ck out your mouth now, its not healty.
 04-24-2008, 05:37 PM         #30
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
lets see how valuable he is come finals, because he aint perfect, and when the Celts shut down everybody but him, he can score all he wants, but a complete team >>> one guy playin to win for himself...

and I wouldnt talk sh*t on Shaq if I were you, cause if it wasnt for dude, KB24 wouldnt have any rings..
Shaq would not have gotten them by himself, bi*ch.
 04-24-2008, 05:43 PM         #31
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

too raw for t.v. :applause:
For a bum the n*ggas had some good moments here and there
 10 years ago '05        #32
space
space

It's been a while since I've been to the yard, but I'm back now and barkin' like never before. I kinda shut down the last month of the regular season...that's why I haven't posted on here. I didn't hang out, go to movies, nothing. I wanted to make sure that I stayed focus, ate well, rested, and stayed healthy. I knew that I had to be ready for the playoffs, but now that I have played in two playoff games, I have a good feel for it and I wanted to catch up with you guys.

My family was up here about three weeks ago. Some of my cousins came up along with my old high school coach from Eastern. They came up to catch a few of my games. I always like spending time with my family because I don't get to see them or talk to them much. It was nice to just chill around the house and laugh and joke around. Whenever we get together, it's always fun because we just laugh and talk about the past-things we did back in the day.

As far as the playoffs go, I live for big games. I love the atmosphere...fans at The Garden are the best fans ever. They bring soo much energy, and I just feed off of it. I'm glad we are 2-0 right now in our series, and I'm just trying to stay focused on the goal-the championship. It was crazy because the first day that the playoffs started for us, I was in the urgent care center with my daughter. She was sick, and being the dedicated father that I am, I went to the urgent care center with her to make sure she was ok. She's fine now, and I'm glad about that. Also while he was here, me and my homie, Josh Smith, got to hang out. Even though we play for opposing teams, and it is the playoffs, we still are coo. He came over my house Tuesday, and we just hung out all day. It was nice to catch up with him.

I went to practice this morning...watched some film. Now, I'm about to lay down for a minute. I'm going over Ray's later. We're having dinner over his house. Overall, the team is better than ever right now. UBUNTU is in full effect, and our chemistry is crazy! My job now is to just stay focused, play team ball, and win this thing. I'll be back to the yard soon...I'll holla!
 10 years ago '05        #33
space
space

You already know what #1 is :applause:
 10 years ago '07        #34
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,671 | Props total: 38450 38450
Better than CP3
 10 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 theFREAK said:
Better than CP3

:applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #36
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Junior G said:

It's been a while since I've been to the yard, but I'm back now and barkin' like never before. I kinda shut down the last month of the regular season...that's why I haven't posted on here. I didn't hang out, go to movies, nothing. I wanted to make sure that I stayed focus, ate well, rested, and stayed healthy. I knew that I had to be ready for the playoffs, but now that I have played in two playoff games, I have a good feel for it and I wanted to catch up with you guys.

My family was up here about three weeks ago. Some of my cousins came up along with my old high school coach from Eastern. They came up to catch a few of my games. I always like spending time with my family because I don't get to see them or talk to them much. It was nice to just chill around the house and laugh and joke around. Whenever we get together, it's always fun because we just laugh and talk about the past-things we did back in the day.

As far as the playoffs go, I live for big games. I love the atmosphere...fans at The Garden are the best fans ever. They bring soo much energy, and I just feed off of it. I'm glad we are 2-0 right now in our series, and I'm just trying to stay focused on the goal-the championship. It was crazy because the first day that the playoffs started for us, I was in the urgent care center with my daughter. She was sick, and being the dedicated father that I am, I went to the urgent care center with her to make sure she was ok. She's fine now, and I'm glad about that. Also while he was here, me and my homie, Josh Smith, got to hang out. Even though we play for opposing teams, and it is the playoffs, we still are coo. He came over my house Tuesday, and we just hung out all day. It was nice to catch up with him.

I went to practice this morning...watched some film. Now, I'm about to lay down for a minute. I'm going over Ray's later. We're having dinner over his house. Overall, the team is better than ever right now. UBUNTU is in full effect, and our chemistry is crazy! My job now is to just stay focused, play team ball, and win this thing. I'll be back to the yard soon...I'll holla!
Rondo is that dude...
 10 years ago '05        #37
space
space
Rondo outplayed Bibby in game 3.........C's just didn't get the W
 10 years ago '07        #38
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14888 14888
rondo overrated
 10 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 timdog said:
rondo overrated

you know you the sh*t, when people saying you overrated now

next victim D. West :sick:
 05-04-2008, 04:10 PM         #40
X T3FLON23DON X 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a big fan of rondo but your on his d*ck pretty tough..u goin 2 suck it as well
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy