*BREAKING NEWS* There has been a breakout of saltyness on BX [Free T-Shirts Inside]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #121
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
 FACEMOB1 said:
Yea i been a member since 04, whats that got to do with anything?
If your too stupid to comprehend thats about 4 posts a day, and thats a lot?...and about tha rakim thread it was a joke dumbass, you do know what sarcasm is dont you? .....want to be one of us??? LMAO thats the funniest sh*t ive ever heard, do you got paid? Why the fu*k would i wanna do grunt a.ss bi*ch work like make threads in the BXSC stomping grounds....

Now i understand why were getting r*ped in the war we got retards like you going out there
take a look at that link also... does that look like 4 post a day... hell u have already went past 4 post today and the day isnt close to bein over... yet again u r just talkin out your mouth... and now i know your a idiot your lettin a conversation that me and u have had on the internet about boxden turn into u talkin about troops like myself who r out here in iraq... me and your conversation has nothin to do with iraq at all... people like u r the reason why im gettin out the army ill be damn if imma put my life on the line for idiots like u to stay alive and yall dont even respect what we do out here... oh well its all good homeboy...
dt

Last edited by DMT; 04-24-2008 at 10:05 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #122
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said:
Why the fu*k should i respect you? Your probably a fu*king idiot who chose not to do well in school and had no other option other then joining the army... now go "protect" our country and get off the computer
u aint gotta respect me homeboy i dont know u its just the internet so i could care less... im about to be leavin iraq and gettin out the army so oh well... i get paid in iraq to sit on the computer to surf boxden and otha website cause i dont do sh*t out here your a idiot homeboy i aint even respondin to u nomore i dont wanna entertain your dumbness... when u finally grow up and get out of your moms house u will learn to show some respect to the miltary.. and just so u know homeboy most people join the military cause of kids not cause they have messed up in school... 20 years in the service equal your kids being able to get college paid for for free/benefits for you and your family... one day u will grow up homeboy and be a man...
dt
 04-24-2008, 02:33 PM         #123
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i already got a tee its for the ones wanting to k!ll this disease

and u are even more ignorant than i had thought after disrespecting our troops
 04-25-2008, 12:47 AM         #124
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow Face, multiple low blows in here.

...be easy on the military dog, that's me too.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-25-2008 at 12:49 AM..
 04-25-2008, 12:53 AM         #125
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmtrack19 said:
ronnie bi*ch ha dats funny... you've been a member of bx since mar 04 with 5000 + egreen dollars and u callin us ronnies bi*ch... u might wanna look at that its your threads that u have made on this site so u see my friend u r ronnies bi*ch also if we r ronnies bi*ch cause u contribute to boxden also... and i swear when somebody made the rakim thread u were in there askin to be a bookie... so be real with yourself bro and stop trying to act hard on the internet and talk about us mods when u want to be one of us....
dt
 04-25-2008, 12:55 AM         #126
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ dude wantin respect for being in the military but saying himself that he doesn't do sh*t over there
 04-25-2008, 12:58 AM         #127
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Point taken.
 10 years ago '05        #128
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
^^Point taken.
u being in the miltary should already know that when its time for the new unit to take over you dont do sh*t... i did my time now its time for a new unit to get some so as of know i browse the internet all day...
 10 years ago '05        #129
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 Big Dee said:
@ dude wantin respect for being in the military but saying himself that he doesn't do sh*t over there
im on a 15 month deployment when u first get to iraq its hard work but as u get close to going home your work load slows down alot new units r here already which means i dont have to work anymore im just here passing time until i leave here... just cause im not workin now cause im about to leave doesnt mean nothing because to get where im at now i had to work my a.ss off out here in this freakin heat... try workin 5 months 7 days a week with a 15 hour a day shedule and tell me if u dont think thats hard work... dats how long i worked before i finally got my first day off out here in iraq...
dt
 10 years ago '04        #130
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
 FACEMOB1 said:
Why the fu*k should i respect you? Your probably a fu*king idiot who chose not to do well in school and had no other option other then joining the army... now go "protect" our country and get off the computer
So in other words we should have no military? I never get what peoples arguements are when they say stuff like that....I bet if another country invaded you'd realize how important the servicemen really are....Whether people join to protect the country or not is irrelevant because the fact is that they do...so you should show some greatfullness at least...
 04-25-2008, 10:16 AM         #131
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmtrack19 said:
20 years in the service equal your kids being able to get college paid for for free/benefits for you and your family
Not worth it dumbass, be a real man and support your own kids and raise them at home. 20 years serving a sh*t country just for college?
 10 years ago '05        #132
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Not worth it dumbass, be a real man and support your own kids and raise them at home. 20 years serving a sh*t country just for college?
bro i neva said i have kids lol.. i dont have no kids lol i was statin why most people join the military well as far as everywhere i have been everybody join cause of kids... but im kid free and plan to stay like that for a while...
dt
 04-25-2008, 01:58 PM         #133
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the ignorance in here
 04-26-2008, 02:57 AM         #134
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Come on brah, you know i got respect for ya ....this al capone nut hugger dmtrack is a f*g**t who needed to put on blast
Nah you still my dog...bein an Eagles fan that's sayin alot.

dmtrack19 said:
u being in the miltary should already know that when its time for the new unit to take over you dont do sh*t... i did my time now its time for a new unit to get some so as of know i browse the internet all day...
True, all you're doin is training the next cycle...didn't know you were on your way back.
 10 years ago '05        #135
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,075 | Props total: 6973 6973
*turns BXSC loud speaker on*

*turns BXSC loud speaker off*
 04-27-2008, 09:16 PM         #136
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
teams gettin close to elimination, let the excuses begin
 10 years ago '04        #137
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
cavs fans let the bi*ching begin
 05-18-2008, 11:51 PM         #138
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thread flopped already. The goon that made this sh*t realized how corny it was.
 05-19-2008, 12:20 AM         #139
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlCapone said:
bron 10 wiz 2

8 in a row :wow::hang:

or like my grandpa said today "lebran"
Pistons won like 9 in a row on yall ohh the irony. Cant even beat a team missing its best player. :hang:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago