Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Andre3000 said:
They werent playing football. And where the hell did I say LBs only know how to tackle?? Yall the idiots that thought he was a LB which I proved wrong based on his height and weight. UR basically creating situations that more than likely didn't happen to make Rose look good. Point is he got his a.ss kicked and if he didnt get a swing of hed say he got tackled and got pummeled over a bi*ch. If he actually fought and won I dont even think this would be news right now.
Seriously it's not even a point in argueing with you because you don't even use logic. To think a football player isn't tackling and bringing someone to the ground when they street f!ght is not even logical..

Conversation over.
 04-20-2008, 02:40 PM         #42
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont love to disagree with u at all. Ur logic is very off when it comes to f!ghts and the information thats in front of u. 90% of the sh*t ur thinking is a def reach.
 04-20-2008, 02:45 PM         #43
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Seriously it's not even a point in argueing with you because you don't even use logic. To think a football player isn't tackling and bringing someone to the ground when they street f!ght is not even logical..

Conversation over.
Wow its obvious to me uve never been in a f!ght before or lived around some soft a.ss n*ggas ur whole life. I dont know what f!ghts u see but not every f!ght or street f!ght with a football player for that matter consists of tacking a n*gga.
 10 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878
@ this sh*t if it's true.....
 10 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878
 Andre3000 said:
Wow its obvious to me uve never been in a f!ght before or lived around some soft a.ss n*ggas ur whole life. I dont know what f!ghts u see but not every f!ght or street f!ght with a football player for that matter consists of tacking a n*gga.
real talk.....tackiling a nikka and wrestling with him on the ground is usually either a last ditch effort to save face or a knee jerk reaction by someone who's in a rage.....real nikkas give you a two piece, drop you then stomp that a.ss out, that or hit you with a chair or somethin'......word to the wise, unless your f!ghting one on one, with just the two of you there in a controlled environment, i woulden't advise trying to tackle someone....if your opponant has any type of agility he'll side step that a.ss when you try lunging at him and prolly turn you around on some stupid sh*t....plus trying to tackle a nikka expends a lot of energy, a lot.....usually your spent after you try taking a nikka down....cause if he's a worthy opponant he'll force you to strain your arms a lot trying to pull his a.ss down.....nah, tackiling a nikka isn't something you wanna try to do in a street f!ght........
 10 years ago '04        #46
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 Hold That said:

Conversation over.
i dunno exactly who YOU'VE been watching f!ght, but just because a n*gga is a football player, that doesn't mean he's gonna try to tackle somebody when they f!ght.....

i used to play football, i hang around and know a bunch of football players, college, high school, even some NFL players and AFL2 players, and they ain't just about to try to tackle somebody when they f!ght.....if n*ggas ain't got hands, then yeah, maybe THEY'LL try the whole wrestling thing off rip....

...but that's besides the point, because the REAL point is this....NOBODY SAW this f!ght between Rose and the other cat, so nobody knows WHAT the fu*k happened, so all the speculating sh*t is pointless and retarded....

...and then, n*ggas like "oh he can't f!ght, he pus*y, i wouldnt want him drafted on my team".......n*ggas get more and more stupid throughout the years, i swear.....dude's f!ghting ability (or lack thereof) ain't got sh*t to do with him being able to bust somebody's a.ss on an NBA court, or even possibly the fact that he won't be sh*t in the league (not sayin that'll happen, but just stating the possibility).....whether he can play or not in the League don't have sh*t to do with him being able to f!ght.....
 04-20-2008, 04:04 PM         #47
Storm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:

...and then, n*ggas like "oh he can't f!ght, he pus*y, i wouldnt want him drafted on my team".......n*ggas get more and more stupid throughout the years, i swear.....dude's f!ghting ability (or lack thereof) ain't got sh*t to do with him being able to bust somebody's a.ss on an NBA court, or even possibly the fact that he won't be sh*t in the league (not sayin that'll happen, but just stating the possibility).....whether he can play or not in the League don't have sh*t to do with him being able to f!ght.....
pretty much, kobe's received his fair share of a.ss-kickings yet people still say he's the best in the league

even tho i say its iverson:applause:
 04-20-2008, 04:05 PM         #48
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I didn't say I didn't want him on my team. Just said hed be a perfect fir for the Heat since Wade is soft and every1 got mad at me It doesn't even mean he cant f!ght its just funny to see him f!ght over what he fought for.
LuckiiWaviano slapped this ish

04-20-2008, 04:12 PM         #49
Storm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:

I didn't say I didn't want him on my team. Just said hed be a perfect fir for the Heat since Wade is soft and every1 got mad at me It doesn't even mean he cant f!ght its just funny to see him f!ght over what he fought for.
ur an internet nerd talkin sh*t, derrick rose would body you in three blows

he's got that chi-town goon in him:applause:
 04-20-2008, 04:15 PM         #50
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
if he's throwing hands with a linebacker remember u dont lift weights as a point guard, yes i do give him props for f!ghting him but u dont know the situation he might of been holling at rose's female and rose got into a f!ght over it

i rather swallow my blood before i swallow my pride
at not lifting weights as a PG.... are u serious? EVERYONE lifts weights in college athletics... it is a different type of lifting, basketball players lift for quick explosivness, football players usually lift for bulk, but they all do it... so dont make that an excuse for gettin his a.ss beat..
 10 years ago '04        #51
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
lol at y'all justifying an a.ss whippin
 10 years ago '06        #52
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 04-20-2008, 04:21 PM         #53
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
40 pounds of muscle diffrence is no joke fam

u gotta understand basketball players dont pump alot

and who gives a fu*k u dont know the story maybe that football player was hollerin @ rose's broad, if some1 did to you would u throw hands? i think so
40 pounds? 213-190= 23 pounds... get your math right moron...
 04-20-2008, 04:21 PM         #54
rasheed √2.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k those that hate, i still want derrick in portland
 10 years ago '04        #55
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 KIMBO of BX said:
at not lifting weights as a PG.... are u serious? EVERYONE lifts weights in college athletics... it is a different type of lifting, basketball players lift for quick explosivness, football players usually lift for bulk, but they all do it... so dont make that an excuse for gettin his a.ss beat..
basically....but besides THAT, lifting weights don't mean that a person can f!ght anyway....

...and oh yeah, while i'm at it, lemme add this....just because he's from Chicago doesn't mean he can f!ght either....

Last edited by Aftashok; 04-20-2008 at 04:29 PM..
 04-20-2008, 04:24 PM         #56
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storm said:
ur an internet nerd talkin sh*t, derrick rose would body you in three blows

he's got that chi-town goon in him:applause:
accprdong Fold That hed just crumble in a little ball and let me whup his a.ss :rolleyes:
 04-20-2008, 04:26 PM         #57
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'd take a football player over a basketball player in a f!ght anyway. Even if they are the same measurements..

For one Football is 10x more physical and punishing than Basketball.

Football players usually say basketball is a "pretty boy" sport anyhow.

u ever played college basketball or basketball at any high level? Basketball is just as physical as football when played at a high level... and there are no pads... bumping cutters, battling on block for posistion, taking charges, taking the ball to rim and drawing contact, battling for loose bals... basketball is no "pretty boy" sport... and anyone who has played knows that...
 04-20-2008, 04:27 PM         #58
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
basically....but besides THAT, lifting weights don't mean that a person can f!ght anyway....
I agree 100%, Ive seen a lot of weight room champs go down quick...
 04-20-2008, 04:28 PM         #59
X T3FLON23DON X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I whoop ya head boi..wit da back of the steel..I whoop ya head boi.. U know the I will
 04-20-2008, 04:33 PM         #60
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X T3FLON23DON X said:
I whoop ya head boi..wit da back of the steel..I whoop ya head boi.. U know the I will
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited by KIMBO of BX; 04-20-2008 at 04:34 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy