most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-20-2008, 01:59 PM         #21
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to sources close to MemphisRap.com, the basketball star and NBA hopeful Derrick Rose was in a f!ght with a Tigers football player, Steven Black. Steven Black who signed with the Memphis Tigers football team in December, weighs in at 213 lbs and stands 6'3" while Derrick Rose weighs in at 190 lbs and stands 6'3" and if the two were placed in a boxing ring they would fit in the class of heavy weights according to the World Boxing Organization heavy weight class requirements. But if they were placed in a ring under the World Boxing a.ssociation requirements, then only Steven Black would be the heavy weight. The two reportedly were f!ghting over a girl which could be a costly mistake for both of the two athletes. However, as far as other mistakes say during the f!ght, sources state that Black may have gotten the best of Rose according to Rose's appearance.

In the meantime, this battle between the two reportedly cost Derrick Rose a press conference which was due for Friday that was called off by the Memphis Tigers Athletic Program. At the press conference Rose was expected to announce his early entry into the NBA Draft.

As recently reported on MemphisRap.com, news broke that the University of Memphis freshman, Derrick Rose, would be entering the 2008 NBA Draft after only one year at the University of Memphis, foregoing his final three seasons of collegiate eligibility.

LMAO at yall n*ggas thinkin he just sat there taking a a.ss whupping of some old stop the violence bullsh*t. n*gga fought but got his a.ss kicked.
 04-20-2008, 02:01 PM         #22
RUG-RAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ rose
 04-20-2008, 02:03 PM         #23
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
if he's throwing hands with a linebacker remember u dont lift weights as a point guard, yes i do give him props for f!ghting him but u dont know the situation he might of been holling at rose's female and rose got into a f!ght over it

i rather swallow my blood before i swallow my pride
If n*gga is 6'3 which is the same height and not to much more Pds as Rose hes most likely WR.
 10 years ago '05        #24
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Andre3000 said:
According to sources close to MemphisRap.com, the basketball star and NBA hopeful Derrick Rose was in a f!ght with a Tigers football player, Steven Black. Steven Black who signed with the Memphis Tigers football team in December, weighs in at 213 lbs and stands 6'3" while Derrick Rose weighs in at 190 lbs and stands 6'3" and if the two were placed in a boxing ring they would fit in the class of heavy weights according to the World Boxing Organization heavy weight class requirements. But if they were placed in a ring under the World Boxing a.ssociation requirements, then only Steven Black would be the heavy weight. The two reportedly were f!ghting over a girl which could be a costly mistake for both of the two athletes. However, as far as other mistakes say during the f!ght, sources state that Black may have gotten the best of Rose according to Rose's appearance.

In the meantime, this battle between the two reportedly cost Derrick Rose a press conference which was due for Friday that was called off by the Memphis Tigers Athletic Program. At the press conference Rose was expected to announce his early entry into the NBA Draft.

As recently reported on MemphisRap.com, news broke that the University of Memphis freshman, Derrick Rose, would be entering the 2008 NBA Draft after only one year at the University of Memphis, foregoing his final three seasons of collegiate eligibility.

LMAO at yall n*ggas thinkin he just sat there taking a a.ss whupping of some old stop the violence bullsh*t. n*gga fought but got his a.ss kicked.

And from this article it says Derrick Rose threw punches where? Football players usually tackle when they f!ght anyhow, I wouldn't be suprised that was the first thing he did, and probably scratched up Rose's face like a hoe n*gga.

f!ght probably last for 3 seconds and was broken up. I doubt rose got his a.ss whooped it was probably some lame a.ss ground wrestling or scuffle.

You in here saying Rose is soft because he lost to a football player? Or lost a f!ght period..

n*gga grow up.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-20-2008 at 02:07 PM..
 04-20-2008, 02:06 PM         #25
RUG-RAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
@ yo avy
 04-20-2008, 02:08 PM         #26
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u n*ggas r fu*king idiots... i swear...
 10 years ago '05        #27
space
space
I'd take a football player over a basketball player in a f!ght anyway. Even if they are the same measurements..

For one Football is 10x more physical and punishing than Basketball.

Football players usually say basketball is a "pretty boy" sport anyhow.
 04-20-2008, 02:11 PM         #28
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think that n*gga caught feelins wit the chick....i think the chick let rose smash and then the football player looked in her phone and seen she had his number....he prolly called him and started callin rose out his name and rose was prolly tryna let it go until they seen each other(maybe im givin rose the benefit of the doubt)....and well u kno how it ended:banghead:, but i dont think he was on no "she my girl" type of junk....atleast i hope not:sick:
 04-20-2008, 02:12 PM         #29
xRockyxThomasx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it dont matter, CDR is the better of the Memphis guards coming out anyhow.... CDR was doing it without Rose his first 2 years, and will be snapping in the NBA without him.

CDR's mid-range game >>> Any other player coming out.

How many college players come out with a polished mid-range game? And everybody know he can bang.
 10 years ago '05        #30
space
space
Hate to break it too you but CDR is 6'7 and slow as fu*k with no first step to make up for his speed.

He's nothing more than another Julius Hodge.. Beasty in college because speed is not an issue and his talent level is good, but suck in the Pro's because his talent level does not stand out that much and he lacks speed to blow past defenders to create a shot for himself.
 04-20-2008, 02:18 PM         #31
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
And from this article it says Derrick Rose threw punches where? Football players usually tackle when they f!ght anyhow, I wouldn't be suprised that was the first thing he did, and probably scratched up Rose's face like a hoe n*gga.

f!ght probably last for 3 seconds and was broken up. I doubt rose got his a.ss whooped it was probably some lame a.ss ground wrestling or scuffle.

You in here saying Rose is soft because he lost to a football player? Or lost a f!ght period..

n*gga grow up.
Wow ur basically creating a generalization of football players saying they usually tackle instead of f!ght with fists. Boxden never ceases to amaze me.
 04-20-2008, 02:21 PM         #32
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coincidentally I was correct he is a WR

Not a linebacker. *waits for some1 to say he dont look like no bi*ch*
 04-20-2008, 02:23 PM         #33
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope u dont expect to believe he just sat there and got his a.ss kicked without taking a punch. He probably would have mentioned that himself.
 10 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Wow ur basically creating a generalization of football players saying they usually tackle instead of f!ght with fists. Boxden never ceases to amaze me.
Thats common knowledge, thats like not expecting a wrestler to wrestle instead of standing up and punch..

Of course a football player is going to tackle your a.ss and get you too the ground and try and ground and pound you... Never played football before? 95% of the f!ghts are on the ground..
 10 years ago '04        #35
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 P. Dedos said:
throwing hands?! its a football player like another poster said... rose prob got dropped to the grown asap

and as u say over a bi*ch??? u dont know the story... if somebody's hollering at my girl ima f!ght his a.ss... at least he didnt bi*ch out as all im saying

dosent matter tho cause rose is gonna be a multi millionaire on april 26 and that bum a.ss football player prob wont even get his diploma from memphia

you tell me at the end of the day who took to the L

:rasta:
they never said it was either one of them girlfriend
 04-20-2008, 02:27 PM         #36
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Thats common knowledge, thats like not expecting a wrestler to wrestle instead of standing up and punch..

Of course a football player is going to tackle your a.ss and get you too the ground and try and ground and pound you... Never played football before? 95% of the f!ghts are on the ground..
This aint the waterboy and he aint a linebacker. Ur creating a moment that never happened. I dont know what Football players uve seen usually do that unless its during a game and a linebacker is trying to get at another player. In 90% of the cases a football player f!ghting isn't gonna stand there and look at the n*gga and just barge at the n*gga with a tackle.
 10 years ago '05        #37
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
whoever started the f!ght is a bi*ch cuz its over a girl

if she fu*ked both of them obviously she does her thing

get over that sh*t
 10 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
This aint the waterboy and he aint a linebacker. Ur creating a moment that never happened. I dont know what Football players uve seen usually do that unless its during a game and a linebacker is trying to get at another player. In 90% of the cases a football player f!ghting isn't gonna stand there and look at the n*gga and just barge at the n*gga with a tackle.
I can tell you've never played football never gotten into many f!ghts and I'm speaking too a person who's nothing but all talk.

I think if you asked anyone about f!ghting a football player f!ghting, they will tell you they usually tackle. I've never even seen the waterboy film but if its a football player who got in a f!ght and tackled. I'm not suprised that took place in the film because like I said, it's common knowledge..

@ your dumb a.ss thinking that only LB's know how to tackle. You've obviously never experienced one football practice in your lifetime...

They teach Offensive and defensive players how to tackle. Like I said, if you're playing a sport thats physical and your use to taking players down, then thats the first thing you're going to do.

When you f!ght and you're not a trained f!ghter, you use INSTINCTS.. Instincts tell a football player to tackle this n*gga and body slam him to the ground. Like I said it's common knowledge. If you say anything otherwise, then it's obvious I'm talking to a person who's speaking out his a.ss, or for that matter has never been in a f!ght.
 04-20-2008, 02:38 PM         #39
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I can tell you've never played football never gotten into many f!ghts and I'm speaking too a person who's nothing but all talk.

I think if you asked anyone about f!ghting a football player f!ghting, they will tell you they usually tackle. I've never even seen the waterboy film but if its a football player who got in a f!ght and tackled. I'm not suprised that took place in the film because like I said, it's common knowledge..

@ your dumb a.ss thinking that only LB's know how to tackle. You've obviously never experienced one football practice in your lifetime...

They teach Offensive and defensive players how to tackle. Like I said, if you're playing a sport thats physical and your use to taking players down, then thats the first thing you're going to do.

When you f!ght and you're not a trained f!ghter, you use INSTINCTS.. Instincts tell a football player to tackle this n*gga and body slam him to the ground. Like I said it's common knowledge. If you say anything otherwise, then it's obvious I'm talking to a person who's speaking out his a.ss, or for that matter has never been in a f!ght.
They werent playing football. And where the hell did I say LBs only know how to tackle?? Yall the idiots that thought he was a LB which I proved wrong based on his height and weight. UR basically creating situations that more than likely didn't happen to make Rose look good. Point is he got his a.ss kicked and if he didnt get a swing of hed say he got tackled and got pummeled over a bi*ch. If he actually fought and won I dont even think this would be news right now.
 10 years ago '05        #40
space
space
It's funny how this n*gga Andre just loves to disagree with me, even when his arguements are not even logical. He just loves to say White when I say Black just for the sake of.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy