Apr 19 - Stinky manure smell engulfs London

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2008, 02:35 AM         #141
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Ugh dumbass, not everyone relies on the internet for info as much as you do, retard.
You're retarded. No not everyone relies on the internet for information. But the only logical explanation for you being STUPID enough to RANDOMLY mention Ben Kingsleys heritage is that you had no idea why i mentioned him.

And you made a twat out of yourself. Trying to play the smart man by running through Wikipedia without realising the context in which i mentioned the guy, and ending up looking like the fool you are.
 04-22-2008, 02:41 AM         #142
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imaged said:
Agreed, I don't really enjoy eating what is considered "american food," but "lack of culture"? Dude you're on a hip-hop forum. I guess you think Hip-Hop originated in Brixton.

Thats why you could take someone living in Slovenia, Saudi Arabia, or Nigeria and they'd all know who Tupac is.
Wait, you're not seriously suggesting that a form of music is some sort of Ace card in proving Americas imaginary culture?

What next, Disneyland?
 04-22-2008, 02:44 AM         #143
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
u shut ur english prick a.ss up,
u think u kno everything u bum

raef is a c*cksucker

id hate my life if i lived in england,

this is what ppl in england look like

Hey, cowboy. Shouldn't you be out trying to lassoo buffalos you inbred?

And say what you want about people in England. But atleast we don't wear denim overalls and straw hats you c*cksucker

Go on now, get back to the slaughter of Native Americans you right-wing KKK suit wearing Christian primative.

Awwwwwww, aren't stereotypes fun.
 04-22-2008, 02:48 AM         #144
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Wait, you're not seriously suggesting that a form of music is some sort of Ace card in proving Americas imaginary culture?

What next, Disneyland?
Sure, a "form of music." You happen to spend a certain amount of your time on a internet message board dedicated to this certain "form of music."

It's just strange how I, along the majority of this site, spend no time on any internet message board dedicated to any British art form or anything else your culture has to offer.

Last edited by imaged; 04-22-2008 at 02:52 AM..
 04-22-2008, 02:52 AM         #145
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imaged said:
Sure, a "form of music." You happen to spend a certain amount of your time on a internet message board dedicated to this certain "form of music."

It's just strange how I, nor the majority on this site, spend no time on any internet message dedicated to any British art form or anything else your culture has to offer.
If you think i'm on this forum to discuss pop artists like Little Wayne and Soulja Boy you're sadly mistaken.

And you're dedication to my culture is your use of the English language.

Of course i'm aware America has a culture. My point is you don't have a real culture.

99.8% of American culture is borrowed from Britain and the rest of the world. And the only culture that can be considered chiefly American, is a complete joke.

Ie Hip Hop.
 04-22-2008, 02:57 AM         #146
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
If you think i'm on this forum to discuss pop artists like Little Wayne and Soulja Boy you're sadly mistaken.

And you're dedication to my culture is your use of the English language.

Of course i'm aware America has a culture. My point is you don't have a real culture.

99.8% of American culture is borrowed from Britain and the rest of the world. And the only culture that can be considered chiefly American, is a complete joke.

Ie Hip Hop.
Whatever, I'm not here to disrespect anybody else's culture, I'm just calling it like I see it.

Yes, America has no defined central culture, it's a mixture of sub-cultures and the pop-culture. Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy are the pop-culture my friend.

And for someone calling hip-hop a joke culture you sure find enough time to dedicate to it. The US underground is alive and well. Maybe you don't see it from across the pond but it is what it is.
 04-22-2008, 03:54 AM         #147
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imaged said:

It's just strange how I, along the majority of this site, spend no time on any internet message board dedicated to any British art form or anything else your culture has to offer.

This site isn't really dedicated to music, theres forums for discussions on everything, the hip hop discussions on this site are pretty non existent unless you head to the other site.

Anyway that new Atmosphere CD is playing well.

That cracked me up.
 04-22-2008, 05:16 AM         #148
majormarcj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of smart dumb n*ggas on this board...i really suggest you boys get some pus*y...

LOL@ the Brits getting mad..

I lived in Europe for about 4 years, didnt want to come back...Nevertheless..I think the world pretty much recognizes America as the greatest nation on earth...

Last edited by majormarcj; 04-22-2008 at 05:20 AM..
 04-22-2008, 05:28 AM         #149
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormarcj said:
Bunch of smart dumb n*ggas on this board...i really suggest you boys get some pus*y...

LOL@ the Brits getting mad..

I lived in Europe for about 4 years, didnt want to come back...Nevertheless..I think the world pretty much recognizes America as the greatest nation on earth...

You mean the only place in the world that recognises Amerikkka as the greatest nation is Amerikkkans.

Only you would think that.
 10 years ago '05        #150
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 r a n c i d said:
Hey, cowboy. Shouldn't you be out trying to lassoo buffalos you inbred?

And say what you want about people in England. But atleast we don't wear denim overalls and straw hats you c*cksucker

Go on now, get back to the slaughter of Native Americans you right-wing KKK suit wearing Christian primative.

Awwwwwww, aren't stereotypes fun.

British people are k!lling me with this thread.
 04-22-2008, 08:22 AM         #151
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:

British people are k!lling me with this thread.
You know the score on these Southern redneck pieces of filth.
 10 years ago '05        #152
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 r a n c i d said:
You know the score on these Southern redneck pieces of filth.
You need to get more creative.
 04-22-2008, 10:43 AM         #153
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You're retarded. No not everyone relies on the internet for information. But the only logical explanation for you being STUPID enough to RANDOMLY mention Ben Kingsleys heritage is that you had no idea why i mentioned him.

And you made a twat out of yourself. Trying to play the smart man by running through Wikipedia without realising the context in which i mentioned the guy, and ending up looking like the fool you are.
Wow, you're one little persistent retard...what happened? missed your 5 o'clock tea and biscuits and now you're pmsing?
Don't bother replying, I already know you're stupid.
 04-22-2008, 10:54 AM         #154
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Wow, you're one little persistent retard...what happened? missed your 5 o'clock tea and biscuits and now you're pmsing?
Don't bother replying, I already know you're stupid.
Actually, '5 o'clock tea' is DINNER.

Not a cup of tea. f*g**t.

Guess Wikipedia didn't tell you that one?

The fact is you're a fu*king idiotic twat who saw me type a guys name, and then decided to Wikipedia the guy to try and 'shut me down'... Without having the COMMON SENSE to realise i only mentioned the guy as it was totally relevant to the fu*king thread.

Even the guy who mentioned Ghandi propped me laughing at your stupid fu*king self
 04-22-2008, 10:55 AM         #155
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
You need to get more creative.
And you need to stop being such a yank lover.

Every post you make you sound like some ignorant yank straight out of the bronx.

Your fellow canadians would be ashamed. Go hunt me some mountain goats you queer.
 10 years ago '05        #156
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
lol... yank lover.
 04-22-2008, 01:55 PM         #157
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll merk you on xbox live.
 04-22-2008, 04:55 PM         #158
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Actually, '5 o'clock tea' is DINNER.

Not a cup of tea. f*g**t.

Guess Wikipedia didn't tell you that one?

The fact is you're a fu*king idiotic twat who saw me type a guys name, and then decided to Wikipedia the guy to try and 'shut me down'... Without having the COMMON SENSE to realise i only mentioned the guy as it was totally relevant to the fu*king thread.

Even the guy who mentioned Ghandi propped me laughing at your stupid fu*king self
Don't get your fairy feelings hurt you Bollywood homo. Why do you mention Wikipedia so much, is that where you spend your life at? How about we end it at this? Shut the fu*k up skid mark, fair enough? I'm getting tired of wasting my time replying to your idiotic posts, or is your life so worthless and meaningless that the highlight of your day is replying to my posts?
 04-22-2008, 04:59 PM         #159
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sick:
 DaminOG™ said:
making them and USING THEM are 2 different things bud

lmao owned.
sh*t I'd rather live in Iraq then England. England rap sounds like babies crying to me. There teeth look like jagged diamonds in a cave. There food looks like an aborted fetus. There country is a joke
 04-22-2008, 05:12 PM         #160
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
neither will dieting, FATTY

i mean id rather have ordinary, clean teeth, no fillings, cavitys etc.

than

braces and corrective surgery, bleachings etc. its just more american stupidly vain.

ur countrys full of suing, people complaining about their tiny tiny problems, self help therapy etc.

UR ALL A BUNCH OF SELF PITYING, FACE STUFFING FAIRIES

and doesnt this article say that mainland europe stinks and not britain? if any of u illiterate fu*ks had read it, it says that winds blew pollution over from europe.

and whats la famous for...o sh*t ye..SMOG! now fu*k off and try and learn how 2 support ur f!ghters, sportsmen w.e the rest of the world LAUGHS at the us
Lol Wow you posted several paragraphs already in this thread. Its ok little guy don't cry. Your lies won't change our minds drink some tea , pray to the queen, and cry because your women are disgusting.

Btw I laughed when I found out Princess Diana died
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy