Apr 19 - Stinky manure smell engulfs London

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2008, 12:27 PM         #121
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So why not just say you're a Mexican stop hiding it, it's nothing to be ashamed of, you should be proud of it.
 04-21-2008, 12:27 PM         #122
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Ben Kinglsey? kinda sad that the best you could come up with is an Indian Jew.
The guy mentioned he's watched Ghandi... Ben Kingsley played Ghandi you c*nt.

Catch up
 04-21-2008, 12:28 PM         #123
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Don't get your little feelings hurt boy. Your club is owned by Americans, pretty much like the rest of the Premier League.
the rest of the premier league? i think not.

and? how many times have they come groveling? theyre 2 scared 2 announce they are coming 2 anfield (liverpools home ground, unless u already researched that) in case they get attacked

theyve appologised 2 the fans continually since they arrived, and AT LEAST one of them is on their way out.

mrs hicks pissing herself because shes getting some nasty phone calls awww

and boy?
 04-21-2008, 12:29 PM         #124
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
So why not just say you're a Mexican stop hiding it, it's nothing to be ashamed of, you should be proud of it.
not hiding it and not ashamed. im not just "mexican". its easier to say latin american than to say mexican-honduran-american.
 04-21-2008, 12:31 PM         #125
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
The guy mentioned he's watched Ghandi... Ben Kingsley played Ghandi you c*nt.

Catch up
His father was of Indian descent and his mother was of Russian Jewish descent
 04-21-2008, 12:32 PM         #126
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
the rest of the premier league? i think not.

and? how many times have they come groveling? theyre 2 scared 2 announce they are coming 2 anfield (liverpools home ground, unless u already researched that) in case they get attacked

theyve appologised 2 the fans continually since they arrived, and AT LEAST one of them is on their way out.

mrs hicks pissing herself because shes getting some nasty phone calls awww

and boy?
Aww, don't be mad, I knew that the only true way to get a Brit mad is by talking sh*t about their favorite club.
 04-21-2008, 12:33 PM         #127
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
His father was of Indian descent and his mother was of Russian Jewish descent
Who cares?

You said "Ben Kinglsey? kinda sad that the best you could come up with is an Indian Jew."... As if to suggest i just randomly dropped his name in as some kind of boasting right for British people.

When it was obvious to everyone but your half-wit fu*king self why i mentioned him.

Who is this guy? Trying to back peddle Go away you tosser
 04-21-2008, 12:34 PM         #128
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet this guy saw me mention Kingsley, then went to google and wikipediad the bloke.

What a sad twat you are
 04-21-2008, 12:42 PM         #129
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Aww, don't be mad, I knew that the only true way to get a Brit mad is by talking sh*t about their favorite club.
im not tho, the fact u needed 2 get some (evidently false) info about liverpool, in order 2 atone for the hurt i have obviously caused you is substantial evidence that it is you who is "mad" and not me.

I bet this guy saw me mention Kingsley, then went to google and wikipediad the bloke.

What a sad twat you are
exactly the fact he mentions liverpool as being close 2 relegation this season....or any after the 70s shows that he has just tried 2 get some ammo on a subject that im related to, without actually knowing anything.

hes the david brent of boxden.

*waits 4 how the office is sh*t, and stephen merchant was sh*t as basil fawlty*
 04-21-2008, 12:43 PM         #130
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

What a sad twat you are

Ugh dumbass, not everyone relies on the internet for info as much as you do, retard.
 10 years ago '05        #131
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 jataylorlfc said:
liverpool is like the dubai of great britain, ask any1.
That sounds incredibly fly. :wow:
 04-21-2008, 01:02 PM         #132
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:
not hiding it and not ashamed. im not just "mexican". its easier to say latin american than to say mexican-honduran-american.
Do you not think calling yourself by Hispanic or Latino a name given to you a name of the people who culturally and physically r*ped your civilizations is not betraying your ancestors who suffered at the hands of the Spaniards, French and Portuguese.
 04-21-2008, 01:05 PM         #133
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Do you not think calling yourself by Hispanic or Latino a name given to you a name of the people who culturally and physically r*ped your civilizations is not betraying your ancestors who suffered at the hands of the Spaniards, French and Portuguese.
not really. being that most of my fam is from spaniard [hence the hispanic root] and french decent... no.
 04-21-2008, 01:08 PM         #134
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By choice?

So you don't care about your Mexica/Nican Tlaca roots?

Last edited by Exodus X13; 04-21-2008 at 01:10 PM..
 04-21-2008, 01:17 PM         #135
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
By choice?

So you don't care about your Mexica/Nican Tlaca roots?
by choice what? do i call myself latino/hispanic by choice? yes. i grew up being called mexican american in a white-controlled school system that didnt care to differentiate the different ethnicities/culture that exist throughout the americas.
and i dont care about my mexica roots because i dont really have any that i know of. everyone in my dad's family is fair skinned, and we cannot trace back to any mexica roots, the only history we can semi trace comes from spain and france.

and i dont know too much about my moms side, except the fact that theres some spaniard history, along with some mayan possibly.
 04-21-2008, 01:29 PM         #136
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok nevermind, you're just a man with a tan.

LOL

Let's forget this whole discussion.
 04-21-2008, 01:32 PM         #137
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
Ok nevermind, you're just a man with a tan.

LOL

Let's forget this whole discussion.

lmfao. pretty much. used to get into some interesting debates with the MeCHA kids at my hs.
 10 years ago '05        #138
Threatz2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$125 | Props total: 35 35
LOL @ this whole thread you might aswell kiss and make up, in our own right we are the 2 biggest nations in the world (power wise), i fux with the states its a love hate thing ppl........once again it ain't where you from its where you at!!

IF IT AINT ABOUT MONEY THIS sh*t DONT MAKE SENSE!!......END OFF!!
 10 years ago '07        #139
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 boar said:
yea we got nice girls... come and see 4 yourself black or white or mixed race which ever 1s you like we got em .... we got good weed 2 and estacy dont get me started on that

poor kid
 04-22-2008, 02:26 AM         #140
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
America has no cuisine, and that comes from your complete lack of culture and history.

Agreed, I don't really enjoy eating what is considered "american food," but "lack of culture"? Dude you're on a hip-hop forum. I guess you think Hip-Hop originated in Brixton.

Thats why you could take someone living in Slovenia, Saudi Arabia, or Nigeria and they'd all know who Tupac is.

Last edited by imaged; 04-22-2008 at 02:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago