Apr 19 - Stinky manure smell engulfs London

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2008, 11:32 AM         #101
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
BLIND PATRIOTISM

Come on now what do Americans have to be proud of, the genocide and r*pe of Natives/Mexica/Nican Tlaca, dividing and stealing their land and making the real inhabitants of the land feel like outsiders and calling them immigrants.

The r*pe and genocide of tribes in Africa, transporting them like live stock on ships shackled up. Dying of diseases, starvation, dehydration and by the brutal hands of the shipmen.

How about the ones thrown overboard alive, the Captain could get insurance money for slaves lost through drowning.

Europeans in America have nothing to be proud off you destroyed many cultures.
bro, you realize all this stuff youre pointing out was done/started off by the british. bringing slaves to the colonies. and the whole colonization of africa.. the main european powers did more destroying of cultures when they carved up africa into territories. india? i've seen the movie gandhi

and sammyboi is pretty much right. its kinda hard to judge a country based on what you see on TV and read on the news. you gotta remember that sh*t you see on the media comes with an agenda. and if the agenda is to make americans look bad or whatever, thats all you're gonna hear about. that's what all the fat sh*t is about. i read my news, ive heard about the obesity rates going up in england too. the fact that it went up higher/quicker in the US has a lot more to do with capitalism and the breakdown of the traditional family lifestyle than it does with people being pigs.
you gotta take into account that the politicians dont speak for all of us, and neither do the retardicans in the bible belt. not all americans live off the bible.
 04-21-2008, 11:45 AM         #102
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:
bro, you realize all this stuff youre pointing out was done/started off by the british. bringing slaves to the colonies. and the whole colonization of africa.. the main european powers did more destroying of cultures when they carved up africa into territories. india? i've seen the movie gandhi

and sammyboi is pretty much right. its kinda hard to judge a country based on what you see on TV and read on the news. you gotta remember that sh*t you see on the media comes with an agenda. and if the agenda is to make americans look bad or whatever, thats all you're gonna hear about. that's what all the fat sh*t is about. i read my news, ive heard about the obesity rates going up in england too. the fact that it went up higher/quicker in the US has a lot more to do with capitalism and the breakdown of the traditional family lifestyle than it does with people being pigs.
you gotta take into account that the politicians dont speak for all of us, and neither do the retardicans in the bible belt. not all americans live off the bible.
british? no d*ckhead.(forgetting the fact that the slave trade had existed in africa long before the arival of european powers....) the spanish and portugese empires had started the transatlantic slave trade about 200 years before the british began taking slaves 2 the "new world"

35% of all slaves taken 2 the new world ended up in span/port brazil.

only 4.4% were taken 2 british america.

erm, no they didnt really, the long lasting affect on african culture, e.g. language and tradition has lasted well when compared 2 the native americans,

i mean there was an actual, government enforced genocide.
 10 years ago '05        #103
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 siccness said:
Liverpool sucks
As so long as the Beatles came from Liverpool, it can't suck.
 04-21-2008, 11:49 AM         #104
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Liverpool sucks
yep, im sure u know fu*k all about merseyside, so zip it, tit.
 04-21-2008, 11:49 AM         #105
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
As so long as the Beatles came from Liverpool, it can't suck.
but the beauty of it is....IT DOESNT
 04-21-2008, 11:50 AM         #106
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
yep, im sure u know fu*k all about merseyside, so zip it, tit.
I'm talking about Liverpool FC...they suck.
 04-21-2008, 11:52 AM         #107
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
I'm talking about Liverpool FC...they suck.
in what way?

and a fu*king yank trying 2 talk footie embarrasing for all.
 04-21-2008, 11:54 AM         #108
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:

Ben Kingsley >

And not everything has an anti-american agenda lmao. I'm sure all the American stuff we get on TV is anti-American and has the key goal of making you look bad.

Look, at the end of the day, how many people do you see running around putting down the Swiss? How about Norwegians? Kiwis? Fijians?

Nobody.

you act like the opinions everyone has on America and Americans is some misinformed propoganda fueled thoughts... It really isn't.

Like everything said in this thread.

You being the fattest in the west.
You having no culture.
You having no cuisine.
You being a superificial nation.

etc etc

Is all truth.

What's being said about British, ie bad hygeine, teeth, food etc is all stereotypical dribble.

That's the difference. You're implying like "yeah, we're both being stupid here"... It really isn't like that
 10 years ago '04        #109
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 691 691
 boar said:
americans smell in general... that hot weather (every1 sweatin) oh my god... and ewwww, all that cheese... you people must fart a lot... no wonder hillary clinton farted on TV

do you see us farting on TV.... NOPE
damn yo! that sh*t was hilarious and embarassing as hell! I first I thought it was made up but that looked authentic as hell! Damn that was a good one for the brits! Keep it up, me and my co-workers are fuggin splittin' our sides laughing at the jokes in this thread!
 04-21-2008, 12:04 PM         #110
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
That's the difference. You're implying like "yeah, we're both being stupid here"... It really isn't like that
ah man, not even. im trying to say we're not all stupid at all. and the no cuisine...bro, im latin american, so we've got plenty of cuisine.

yeah when you get sh*t like the real world, reality tv, bobby and whitney houston, brittney spears, etc etc, youre bound to think our country is full of xenophobic retards. i guess thats the only sh*t that makes it to the mainstream.

its not all propaganda, but its pretty misinformed, imo.

all im trying to say is you shouldnt get ur opinion on america off of tv and what a few retards post on a forum

and jtaylorifc. my bad, i meant europeans. and the culture sh*t hasnt lasted as well as you think. why do you think theres nonstop civil war in many of those countries. ethnic groups were split up into different areas with other ethnic groups [i dont know if you guys are familiar with the term gerrymandering, but thats basically what happened in africa].
 04-21-2008, 12:07 PM         #111
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
in what way?

and a fu*king yank trying 2 talk footie embarrasing for all.
I know enough to say that without Torres you suckas would've got relegated, Gerrard will be moving to Juventus, Chelsea will whoop your a.ss (arse) in the CL, but then Man Utd in turn will whoop them in the final.
 04-21-2008, 12:13 PM         #112
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:
ah man, not even. im trying to say we're not all stupid at all. and the no cuisine...bro, im latin american, so we've got plenty of cuisine.

yeah when you get sh*t like the real world, reality tv, bobby and whitney houston, brittney spears, etc etc, youre bound to think our country is full of xenophobic retards. i guess thats the only sh*t that makes it to the mainstream.

all im trying to say is you shouldnt get ur opinion on america off of tv and what a few retards post on a forum

and jtaylorifc. my bad, i meant europeans. and the culture sh*t hasnt lasted as well as you think. why do you think theres nonstop civil war in many of those countries. ethnic groups were split up into different areas with other ethnic groups [i dont know if you guys are familiar with the term gerrymandering, but thats basically what happened in africa].
so u mean western europeans then? as far as i know there wasnt a checan empire? every people has suffered, the worlds longest running border conflict isnt in the holy land or africa its scotland

and yes partition of africa was probably the main reason for alot of conflicts as their borders wernet set by the inhabitants and were alien, like all nomadic people 2 the idea of set-in-stone borders.

but there was war between tribes in africa long before, what about ancient ghanian kingdoms? prosperous from masses of gold.

look at south africa now, tho lots of people still live in poverty a huge amount, mostly black are now very rich with a huge amount of whites now in poverty because of government stipulations on jobs.

u blaming the situation in PARTS of africa solely on europeans isnt logical, its like me blaming the romans for the dark ages.
 10 years ago '05        #113
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 jataylorlfc said:
but the beauty of it is....IT DOESNT
Yeah I'm sure it is though...that's the only thing I know about Liverpool and that in itself could probably trump any bad things about it...but there aren't any apparently..so win-win.
 04-21-2008, 12:15 PM         #114
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Ben Kingsley >

And not everything has an anti-american agenda lmao. I'm sure all the American stuff we get on TV is anti-American and has the key goal of making you look bad.

Look, at the end of the day, how many people do you see running around putting down the Swiss? How about Norwegians? Kiwis? Fijians?

Nobody.

you act like the opinions everyone has on America and Americans is some misinformed propoganda fueled thoughts... It really isn't.

Like everything said in this thread.

You being the fattest in the west.
You having no culture.
You having no cuisine.
You being a superificial nation.

etc etc

Is all truth.

What's being said about British, ie bad hygeine, teeth, food etc is all stereotypical dribble.

Ben Kinglsey? kinda sad that the best you could come up with is an Indian Jew.
 04-21-2008, 12:16 PM         #115
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
I know enough to say that without Torres you suckas would've got relegated, Gerrard will be moving to Juventus, Chelsea will whoop your a.ss (arse) in the CL, but then Man Utd in turn will whoop them in the final.
ahahahahahahahaha

relegated? lad shut it, u dont know what your talking about, i mean gerrards got 12 league goals alone this season, 6 in europe.

there was never any threat.....it was IMPOSSIBLE 4 us 2 get relegated when were beating the relegation sides 6 and 7 nil, go back 2 your wikipedia or wherever youve found ur sh*tty little info and concentrate on a sport in which you have a grain of knowledge.
 04-21-2008, 12:17 PM         #116
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingCapo said:
Yeah I'm sure it is though...that's the only thing I know about Liverpool and that in itself could probably trump any bad things about it...but there aren't any apparently..so win-win.
liverpool is like the dubai of great britain, ask any1.
 04-21-2008, 12:21 PM         #117
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
ahahahahahahahaha

relegated? lad shut it, u dont know what your talking about, i mean gerrards got 12 league goals alone this season, 6 in europe.

there was never any threat.....it was IMPOSSIBLE 4 us 2 get relegated when were beating the relegation sides 6 and 7 nil, go back 2 your wikipedia or wherever youve found ur sh*tty little info and concentrate on a sport in which you have a grain of knowledge.
Don't get your little feelings hurt boy. Your club is owned by Americans, pretty much like the rest of the Premier League.
 04-21-2008, 12:22 PM         #118
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SwllwtheShards said:

When you say Latin American do you mean your from Europe?

If not.
 04-21-2008, 12:23 PM         #119
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siccness said:
Don't get your little feelings hurt boy. Your club is owned by Americans, pretty much like the rest of the Premier League.
Not really.
 04-21-2008, 12:25 PM         #120
SwllwtheShards 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
When you say Latin American do you mean your from Europe?

If not.
mexican [with spanish and french ancestry] mixed with honduran [spanish and mayan ancestry], born in socal.. so yes? theres some european somewhere in there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy