Forgetting Sarah Marshall

most viewed right now
 226
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 187
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '07        #41
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
"jesus is between your legs"

lol
 10 years ago '05        #42
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
gunan check it out soon
 10 years ago '05        #43
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
loved it lol 8.5/10...fav lines...."It jus went 6oclock to midnight"...and "i want to b my l on ts"....haha
 10 years ago '04        #44
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Mila Kunis can get it.
That's what I was thinking the whole time, I've always thought she was hot though. Except it's hard to get over thinking of meg from family guy when she's talking. Movie was hella funny tho.
 04-22-2008, 03:19 PM         #45
AdorableOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
7/10

It was kind of a let down
 10 years ago '05        #46
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
and at people sayin this is better than Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin, those movies are Classics, wit straight quotables for days, now is it better than Knocked Up?? Thats debatable, but I think Pineapple Express will shut sh*t down this summer
 10 years ago '04        #47
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Basicgz said:
and at people sayin this is better than Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin, those movies are Classics, wit straight quotables for days, now is it better than Knocked Up?? Thats debatable, but I think Pineapple Express will shut sh*t down this summer
1. Pineapple Express looked kind of stupid.
2. I never stated this movie was better then Superbad or 40 year old virgin. I know some people did but 40 year old version was so great because of how awkward he made sh*t and superbad is up there.
3. Knocked up & this movie were both pretty funny
4. I could see how people might be let down by this movie but it was still pretty damn good
 10 years ago '05        #48
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 lilsnatch770 said:
1. Pineapple Express looked kind of stupid.
2. I never stated this movie was better then Superbad or 40 year old virgin. I know some people did but 40 year old version was so great because of how awkward he made sh*t and superbad is up there.
3. Knocked up & this movie were both pretty funny
4. I could see how people might be let down by this movie but it was still pretty damn good
All Apatow movies look stupid thats what makes them funny, I never said Forgetting Sarah Marshall wasnt funny it was a funny movie, and so was Knocked Up I have that in my dvd collection but it wasnt Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin's calibur those movies are on another level, trust me Pineapple Express is gonna be nice just off that Thug Life comment in the trailer alone
 10 years ago '06        #49
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 efromthev said:
That's what I was thinking the whole time, I've always thought she was hot though. Except it's hard to get over thinking of meg from family guy when she's talking. Movie was hella funny tho.
or u can think of her from the 70's show if u want to.:D
 10 years ago '06        #50
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
the part with his step brother and his wife on the other side of the laptop was fu*king halarious

"did you have that necklace on a second ago?"
 10 years ago '04        #51
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Basicgz said:
All Apatow movies look stupid thats what makes them funny, I never said Forgetting Sarah Marshall wasnt funny it was a funny movie, and so was Knocked Up I have that in my dvd collection but it wasnt Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin's calibur those movies are on another level, trust me Pineapple Express is gonna be nice just off that Thug Life comment in the trailer alone
Maybe it's because I don't smoke weed that it doesn't look that funny to me.....

I Dont KNow
 04-22-2008, 10:42 PM         #52
lil demane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who Is She
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy