Forgetting Sarah Marshall

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
that sh*t had me rolling all night god damn

man lil jackie is damn fine now... So many damn funny scenes I'm gonna buy this bi*ch right when it drops on DVD and I dont usually fu*k with buying movies..
 10 years ago '06        #22
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Jonah: Hey man did you listen to my demo yet? What'd you think of it?
Aldous: Oh you see I was going to, but then I just carried on living my life.

Aldous: Ahhh Take my eyes, but not my shirt

Aldous Snow shut sh*t down
that sh*t right there had me rolling
 10 years ago '06        #23
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,987 | Props total: 1454 1454
Aldous:" Have you found a missing shoe? It looks just like this one, like its twin brother. But not evil"

Dude is funny as fu*k in real life he was k!lling at Comic/WonderCon
 10 years ago '05        #24
eternalstoic 
space
space
$374 | Props total: 0 0
this movie is HELLA funny! The male nudity could be left out, but the movie was hilarious! I hope these guys keep making comedies.
 10 years ago '05        #25
VillainsDream 
space
space
$309 | Props total: 31 31
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
The scene where the girls are trying to do duel orgasms is a classic. And the look on dudes face when Sarah was faking it
That had me rolling, Movie is definatly hilarious
 10 years ago '04        #26
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
One of the worst movies I'v ever seen. Normally wouldnt even bother to make a post about this, but seeing how somebody called this "close to a classic", I had to step in.

Horrible acting by all the characters. Especially the main character(can't even remember his name, shows how interesting he was). If he was susposed to be depressed, totally fooled me for either a two brain cell retard or a coke addict. And that idiot who played the chicks new british boyfriend? What was his deal? I think Helen Keller would have made a bigger impact in the film that all the scrubs they got from in this movie combined.

Horrible plot, dialog, and editing. I wanted to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger during to some of these scenes. Plot seemed like it was thrown together by a couple of 40 year old virgins. The actors would just go on and on, an on, when the scene should have been over 5 minutes before hand. Scenes seemed out of place, or not even needed at all.Movie was about 45 minutes too long.

Another sticking point was a lack of a sound track. Too many times during the movie there was no plot movement at all. And no I dont mean songs being played, I'm talking about even the lack of basic instruments in the scene's soundtrack to give the audience a idea of the characters mind frame, or signal a significant change in the plot. Could have done alot of good because you would have no idea from watching these "actors" what there emotions were.

And the last fact is the pure stupidity of it. The kid who plays Seth in "Superbad" just whips out his d*ck and starts jacking off? Give me a break. And that Dracula puppet show? Had me going . If the target market for this film was soft-core pr0n addicts and minds of 11 year old's, I think they knocked this one out of the park.

Horrible comedy? Yes. "Close to a Classic"? Think its closer to the ability to lower brain cells and leave you walking out of the theater wondering where the $8 you just spend to see it went.

Just another example of how a trailer can single handily make a horrible film look good. After seeing this, I think a proper title should have been "Forgetting I ever set two eyes on this ". I felt like I needed to wash my mouth out with some of that Hawaiian ocean water to get the bad taste of it out.

Last edited by hockeythug; 04-21-2008 at 03:05 AM..
 04-21-2008, 08:10 AM         #27
Skittles911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
so you didn't like it?
 10 years ago '07        #28
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 hockeythug said:
One of the worst movies I'v ever seen. Normally wouldnt even bother to make a post about this, but seeing how somebody called this "close to a classic", I had to step in.

Horrible acting by all the characters. Especially the main character(can't even remember his name, shows how interesting he was). If he was susposed to be depressed, totally fooled me for either a two brain cell retard or a coke addict. And that idiot who played the chicks new british boyfriend? What was his deal? I think Helen Keller would have made a bigger impact in the film that all the scrubs they got from in this movie combined.

Horrible plot, dialog, and editing. I wanted to put a gun to my head and pull the trigger during to some of these scenes. Plot seemed like it was thrown together by a couple of 40 year old virgins. The actors would just go on and on, an on, when the scene should have been over 5 minutes before hand. Scenes seemed out of place, or not even needed at all.Movie was about 45 minutes too long.

Another sticking point was a lack of a sound track. Too many times during the movie there was no plot movement at all. And no I dont mean songs being played, I'm talking about even the lack of basic instruments in the scene's soundtrack to give the audience a idea of the characters mind frame, or signal a significant change in the plot. Could have done alot of good because you would have no idea from watching these "actors" what there emotions were.

And the last fact is the pure stupidity of it. The kid who plays Seth in "Superbad" just whips out his d*ck and starts jacking off? Give me a break. And that Dracula puppet show? Had me going . If the target market for this film was soft-core pr0n addicts and minds of 11 year old's, I think they knocked this one out of the park.

Horrible comedy? Yes. "Close to a Classic"? Think its closer to the ability to lower brain cells and leave you walking out of the theater wondering where the $8 you just spend to see it went.

Just another example of how a trailer can single handily make a horrible film look good. After seeing this, I think a proper title should have been "Forgetting I ever set two eyes on this ". I felt like I needed to wash my mouth out with some of that Hawaiian ocean water to get the bad taste of it out.

who are you ebert and roper? i dont think they were expecting a oscar nomination douche... go watch capote or somethin f*g**t
 10 years ago '04        #29
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
yeah def a solid movie...the english dude stole every scene tho, he was hilarious...dragged on a little but worth seeing for suuureee
 10 years ago '05        #30
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
lol....i cant get over paul rudd's character: KUNO while talking to the british dude: You sound like you're from london, mate.
 10 years ago '06        #31
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
"my favorite part of your movie was this"
"ring ring"
(picks up phone and fakes death)
 10 years ago '04        #32
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
 MythMade said:
who are you ebert and roper? i dont think they were expecting a oscar nomination douche... go watch capote or somethin f*g**t
:applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #33
Freecity 
space
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
i just went from 6o'clock to midnight!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #34
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 449 449
Wow! Didn't think they could top 40 year Virgin.. But they did!!

You're my step-brother! You're not even blood.
I could stick you right now!
I will EQUALIZE you!!

Hahahahaha
 10 years ago '04        #35
Yung C 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 33 33
Veronica Mars is hot! This movie is off the hook! idk how you could not like this film!

"how can i sell you weed when i @ work?! and you know I'm at work because u called my work number.."

"maHAYLOW"

But the best scene was @ dinner when the english cat got drunk, and was just running off @ the mouth! hahaha
 10 years ago '04        #36
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
"I mean why didn't they just take the batteries out of the phones?"

"Here's the best part of the movie. Ring. Ring. Ring. Hello? DEAD!"
 10 years ago '04        #37
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 695 695
movie was funny as hell
 10 years ago '04        #38
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
I had doubts about the movie but when I saw it sht was funny...

21 and this movie was worth my money...
 10 years ago '04        #39
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
sh*t was funny as hell...
 10 years ago '04        #40
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
"I can see your pus*y from down here"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy