Ed Boon tried to make Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,470 | Props total: 4415 4415

[pic - click to view]

Sub-Zero with the fur Roca-Fella Jacket>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

Mr. Freeze with that helmet he hot-box in with his .45
 10 years ago '04        #22
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11371 11371
I liked that Shredder style helmet on Subby, that sh*t was tight.
 10 years ago '07        #23
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

VS

[pic - click to view]

sonya bout to catch an a.ss whoppin'
 10 years ago '05        #24
space
space
Aint that many Super heroines in tha DC universe. MK got the female game on lock.
 10 years ago '07        #25
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
yo son i remember me going to a video store to rent a movie with my mom and i seen Mario Bros the movie and Mortal Kombat the movie and my mom wouldnt rent me both so i cried and I got both :D
......sh*t i remember i went to a dollar theater to watch Mortal Kombat Annihilation
 10 years ago '06        #26
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
ed boon is my uncle, he let me play sf vs. mortal kombat..nothing really special i recorded my gameplay

naa im just boooted
 10 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 htownplaya said:
yo son i remember me going to a video store to rent a movie with my mom and i seen Mario Bros the movie and Mortal Kombat the movie and my mom wouldnt rent me both so i cried and I got both :D
......sh*t i remember i went to a dollar theater to watch Mortal Kombat Annihilation
Shiet, they had a Mortal Kombat series on tv. sh*t was not cracking at all.
 10 years ago '07        #28
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
Shiet, they had a Mortal Kombat series on tv. sh*t was not cracking at all.

[pic - click to view]

GET OVER HERE!!!!

some one tell me why i found that pic on gaygamer.com :(
i googled mk cartoon
 10 years ago '06        #29
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Da Ill One said:
I bet you think Marvel vs Capcom is a fu*king sh*tty idea too huh?
Go smoke your 1001st blunt and stay out of grown folk talk
fu*kING SONNED!!!
 10 years ago '06        #30
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
Im not sure what to think but I do plan on getting it. I watch alot of justice league. If all this is true im looking forward to playing with green lantern and batman.
 10 years ago '07        #31
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
 stitch said:
@ kids still crediting Ed Boon as the creator.

He ain't create sh|t.

He was nothing more than a programmer. Do ya research. John Tobias created all the characters and the storyline.

Ed Boon even says in an interview he let John come up with everything.
nobody said Ed Boon created it but Tobias aint there now so wtf....why nitpick sh*t ....Ed Boon is in charge now so.......end of story
 10 years ago '07        #32
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ex The God said:
lmfao

>>>
:applause: definately

death IS THE ONLY WAY OUT!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #33
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
I don't know man. This sh*t will be terrible, you can just tell. I mean I could see them doing some sort of Vs. game since it's obvious as hell from the last few incarnations that originality has gone out the window but fu*king DC of all things man. I mean any comic franchise going up against MK wouldn't make any kind of sense to me. Why couldn't they have just redone the whole fu*king series like they were hinting at before and still keep it fresh and MK? That's what bothers me, I'm not saying it won't possibly play well but the whole idea behind this game is fu*king terrible in my eyes. And I'm a fan of some of these DC characters also, it's just a queer a.ss idea imo.
damn muthafu*ka at least have an open mind about this. get outta that box and enter the real world. did you complain when you had Batman vs. Aliens (yes THE Aliens from the Aliens movies and AVP)? no, but it was a hit. i think this idea is pretty OUT there, but can we at least see what they're REALLY doing with this before you just completely bash it at all angles? the game just got announced dude. if you're that upset just stfu, buy it, and only play as the MK characters. now be out.

10 years ago '07        #34
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
this is the big suprise lamme
 10 years ago '06        #35
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 qnz raw pusha said:
ed boon is my uncle, he let me play sf vs. mortal kombat..nothing really special i recorded my gameplay

naa im just boooted
i remember that sh*t off Newgrounds . sh*t is ill, but part 2 is even sicker with Akuma, Ken, etc.
 04-18-2008, 11:38 PM         #36
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All it took for me to lose interest in this whole thing was to read that there will be no fatalities. fu*kin gay.
 10 years ago '07        #37
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
 jayvivz said:
damn muthafu*ka at least have an open mind about this. get outta that box and enter the real world. did you complain when you had Batman vs. Aliens (yes THE Aliens from the Aliens movies and AVP)? no, but it was a hit. i think this idea is pretty OUT there, but can we at least see what they're REALLY doing with this before you just completely bash it at all angles? the game just got announced dude. if you're that upset just stfu, buy it, and only play as the MK characters. now be out.

says the man who dissed me earlier for supporting this game, fu*k outta here.....

<3 love you though
 10 years ago '06        #38
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
oh yea, didn't they already confirm MK vs DC is gonna be rated T? pretty lame...:(...guess we won't see Superman get to Crank Dat and rip open Sonya's chest while screaming "YYUUUAAAAAAAA!!!"
 10 years ago '06        #39
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 htownplaya said:
says the man who dissed me earlier for supporting this game, fu*k outta here.....

<3 love you though
don't get me wrong. fu*k THIS GAME. but i at least have an open mind and wouldn't mind seeing some gameplay of it. i love comics, i love MK (to an extent), but oh boy over there was just BASHING it hard the day it was announced. almost as bad as Crakk on GoW2 the day it was announced and they only showed a prerendered red and black trailer of the game.
 10 years ago '06        #40
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 skletch said:
All it took for me to lose interest in this whole thing was to read that there will be no fatalities. fu*kin gay.
i thought they said only Stage Fatalities so the match wouldn't end abruptly in the middle of it.

and @them doing the Def Jam Icon thing where the camera zooms in on the f!ghters the closer they get. hopefully we'll get DJ controls and some mechanics that were gonna be in the scrapped Marvel f!ghting game from EA Chicago. fu*k EA CHI!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy