Apr 18 - Yahoo picks the 25 worst rappers of all time

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Vanilla Ice the worst?

Props Slaps
 04-19-2008, 03:00 PM         #121
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vanilla ice iz way better than mike jonez lolol
 04-19-2008, 04:39 PM         #122
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
apparently Soulja Boy is better than everyone on that list
 04-19-2008, 04:49 PM         #123
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
apparently Soulja Boy is better than everyone on that list
Speaking of Soulja Boy, did anyone see how he was getting no love at BET Spring Break when he was performing? Usually cats be rapping with ya song, or bobbing their head, but they was showing this n*gga no respect . Had some females dancing and a few herb a** n*ggas bobbing they head, but prolly 90% was like this dude is a clown. I am glad to see I am not the only one that thinks this cat is whack!
 10 years ago '06        #124
siren 
space
space
$1,400 | Props total: 151 151
 Junior G said:
Vanilla Ice > Soulja Boy
Real talk! And on some other sh*t, Nelly doesnt deserve to be on there. I dont really feel his music, but he's not bottom 25 bad.
 10 years ago '08        #125
rah_nigga 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 0 0
 SC1 said:
fu*k dat list

Nelly isn't wack had a underrated first album COUNTRY GRAMMAR
co-sign

Nelly just make some stupid songs at times.
 10 years ago '06        #126
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
They should remove Silly Willy from Philly
 10 years ago '04        #127
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
No Soulja Boy and No D4L = List Invalid...
 04-19-2008, 06:13 PM         #128
T_city07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will smith shouldn't be on dere hands down...
 04-19-2008, 06:16 PM         #129
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is everybody serious with all this support for will smith....anyone with songs "gettin jiggy with it" or that welcome to miami song should definitely be up there
 04-19-2008, 06:36 PM         #130
Moman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yahoo is dumb as sh*t puttin FRESH PRINCE and Bubba on there...No wonder google is betta
 10 years ago '04        #131
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
 BigAristotle51 said:
I don't care about the rest on the list, but at one time all the people in bold was nice or decent. And when it comes to members of Bone they were just different, but still nice.
Aight first off I didn't say that all the rappers I listed were the wackest of all time, I just said that they were wack. Just because you put out a hot song, songs, or album don't mean that you're not a wack rapper...you just either have hot beats, a catchy hook, or just plain a hit song. Now to break down some of the people I listed, that people are debating....

1. Wish, Bizzy, and Layzie Bone - With Krayzie Being the dopest out of all the Bone, those 3 three don't hold there weight, with Wish being the wackest. Creepin on a come up and E 1999 being their best albums, they come out with all kinds of hits and even Bizzy's first album was good, but if you break down there flows or what you can make of it...they aren't that nice when it comes to rappin.

2. Ma$e - Harlem World and his appearences on No Way Out, showcased Ma$e and his flow style, but when it comes to actually spitting heat he was just plain mediocre.

3. Silkk the Shocker - The Shocker and Charge it 2 the Game were 2 No Limit classics if you ask me, but once again like with everyone else he couldn't hold a candle to the rest of the crew...well with the exception of Mr Serv On, who I forgot to list (especially when Mr Serv On tried to spell everything out)

4. Fat Joe - He once was nice, but when compared to Big Pun and Cuban Link he really wasn't. He comes out with hot songs and his last album might not have reached sales par but he definately dumbed down his lyrics.

5. NORE - Melvin Flynt da Hustler, a definite favorite of mine. When NORE tried to come out with his 3rd album and then his reggaeton crossover, and even his 4th album....pure caca. His style changed from The War Report, N.O.R.E and Melvin Flynt, he is garbage now.

6. Pastor Troy - DSGB was a classic out here in the hood, I personally liked Champion rappin over that Goldberg beat before Three 6 did it. However, even the majors knew that Pastor wasn't pullin weight when he got dropped from his major label debut. Sure that song Are We Cuttin had a timbo beat and it was a coo song, but he just couldn't bring the A game with his C game rhymes.

7. Shawty Lo - This for the cat, Chevy Rider, that tried to call me out about Shawty Lo being on my list. I hope that I clarified many people on the list, but ou dumb fu*k before you try to call me out about it, call the other people out for saying D4L...Shawty Lo is from that very group!!! Dey Know and Dunn Dunn are bangers but Shawty's rhymes came str8 from a Dr Seuss book. Here is an example why he should be on the top 10 wackest.

"Cut the check - I really live the life
n*ggaz look up to me I am the sky
Yeah, I'm so fly
Screamin Bankhead 'til the day I die
You lookin at this rap in it's flesh, rap at it's best
Bankhead n*gga, Front Street is next
Don't hate me, n*gga hate the game
I did it for the money, you did it for the CHANGE!"

Aight so, if ya'll still have gripes about the many rappers I listed, then there is just no convincing ya'll. Plus, those were rappers that I BELIVE to be wack, I did say that many will prolly disagree.
 10 years ago '06        #132
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Where the fu*k is Benzino??? That motherfu*ker is straight trash.
 04-19-2008, 08:42 PM         #133
Yung YaYo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH at Will Smith bein' on there..

And Yayo is underrated, but he isn't nice..
 04-19-2008, 09:56 PM         #134
exhilarate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Accurate for most of the part, missing Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, and SouljaBoy.
 04-19-2008, 10:11 PM         #135
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamxxx said:
will smith?

yahoo sucks
real talk but i was like damn i wonder if yayo is on this list and he is hahahahaha
 10 years ago '08        #136
TheYoungHustla 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
My n*gga Chingy or Nelly shouldn't be on there...
This bs has no credibility...
Both sold more than any other artist on the list besides Diddy, and he don't even write his rhymes....so blame his ghostwriter along with him.
 04-19-2008, 10:25 PM         #137
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NickthaQuick1 said:
thats funny because when i saw the title i immediately knew i had to look for Nelly and Chingy...idk why i just picture them as the wackest rappers out....not to say that their music is that bad, just their whole style

will smith should NOT be on there....just because dude isnt gangster and frontin all hard in his albums dosnt mean hes wack. tony yayo sucks lyrically but Thoughts of a Predicate Falon was a hott a.ss album....fu*k the rhyming, the beats and production was great
your a fu*king f*g! how are you gonna give hate cause i like I.C.P???
nickthaquick must of got his name from bangin on his grandma while grandpa was turned around...
 10 years ago '07        #138
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 KingCapo said:
Some of this sh*t is just stupid...Diddy isn't a horrible rapper and neither is Will Smith.

But then again....it's yahoo.

and neither is Tony Yayo
 04-19-2008, 10:44 PM         #139
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blaze332 said:
and neither is Tony Yayo
wowwwwwwwwwwww
 04-19-2008, 10:50 PM         #140
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yahoo
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago