Apr 18 - Yahoo picks the 25 worst rappers of all time

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Vanilla Ice the worst?

Props Slaps
 04-19-2008, 03:08 AM         #81
rasheed √2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo shouldn't be on this list, or chingy.

yes, i said it. i like chingy cd's.
 10 years ago '04        #82
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
dat list is defiantly written by white journalist that has no knowledge of hip-hop
 04-19-2008, 03:17 AM         #83
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
list done by this guy...

:sleepy::thumbsdow:hang:
 10 years ago '07        #84
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
google>
 10 years ago '05        #85
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
wheres the whole dip-set crew
or bizzare
 04-19-2008, 07:22 AM         #86
SignalSoldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fag Diddy is right where he should be....you young bucks need to get your hands surgically removed off his nuts
 10 years ago '04        #87
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
i'm not gonna lie: i agree with pretty much the whole list except for will smith, nelly, and bubba sparxxx.

2 out of those 3 dudes actually have had long, legitimate rap careers and were respected while doing so. bubba was just never whack in my eyes. he was only corny at times (same with will).
 04-19-2008, 07:37 AM         #88
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
lmao.. no its not
wha awww comeon man.......man that sh*t is dope it is a classic why you disagree
 10 years ago '04        #89
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
 mista SYN said:
Aight here are some rappers...or people who have rapped....that belong on the list but were not mentioned. Soulja Boy, Ma$e, Baby Bash, Baby Boy da Prince, Cadillac Don and J Money, Shawty Lo, Ebony Eyez, Lil Flip, Mims, NORE, Pharrell, Ray Cash, Silkk the Shocker, Lil Mama, Wish Bone, Bizzy Bone, Layzie Bone, Lil Rob, Fat Joe, Mashonda, Pastor Troy, Swizz Beatz, Loon, Jackie O, Khia (RESPE...Respect Me!!!!), Falco (Rock Me Amadeus), and last and definately least Rappin' Rodney Dangerfield (Who Remembers That). Now some names on this list are debatable but it all depends on where you from and the style of music you like. I'm just throwin out some names from the top of head, but I do believe there are many more.
the millions of people who read the list that the yahoo journalist made probably only know 2 names off that whole list whereas they probably know every single person on the list he made.

think before you speak. and a quarter of the people you named are actually good (or were good) at rapping and considered legends.
 04-19-2008, 07:58 AM         #90
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to put legends on this list such as master p, smith and diddy is absurd
 04-19-2008, 08:14 AM         #91
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ateace3 said:
will smith and puff shouldnt be on there.
Agreed.
 04-19-2008, 08:20 AM         #92
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nellys first cd was hot
 10 years ago '04        #93
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
24) Bubba Sparxxx: Cut from much of the same cloth as Fred Durst, here's another earnest white boy looking to earn his street cred by exhibiting talents he doesn't actually have. You know how a kid will brag that his TV is bigger than your TV and then never get around to showing you this "Big TV"? That's kind of what a Bubba Sparxxx album is like. You keep hearing about how cool and a.ssured he is, but you never actually hear any music that backs up the claim. Guest appearing on tracks by Limp Bizkit and Justin Timberlake should make you very nervous, despite some legit rappers claiming he's OK.
They are idiots. He did change his style to try to get more sales but Deliverance was great and his first album was good to.
 04-19-2008, 08:34 AM         #94
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are far worse rappers than Nelly, Will Smith, Puff, and Bubba Sparxxx(who is actually decent, would rather listen to him over some of these bums out 2day). I am glad Insane Clown Posse is on there b/c I remember when white folks used to swear they was nice.......hahahahaha I laughed my a** off with that sh*t. The funny thing about this list is the same dudes who made it up will be bumping Nellys new joints with his windows down!

Last edited by BigAristotle51; 04-19-2008 at 08:39 AM..
 04-19-2008, 08:43 AM         #95
BigAristotle51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mista SYN said:
Aight here are some rappers...or people who have rapped....that belong on the list but were not mentioned. Soulja Boy, Ma$e, Baby Bash, Baby Boy da Prince, Cadillac Don and J Money, Shawty Lo, Ebony Eyez, Lil Flip, Mims, NORE, Pharrell, Ray Cash, Silkk the Shocker, Lil Mama, Wish Bone, Bizzy Bone, Layzie Bone, Lil Rob, Fat Joe, Mashonda, Pastor Troy, Swizz Beatz, Loon, Jackie O, Khia (RESPE...Respect Me!!!!), Falco (Rock Me Amadeus), and last and definately least Rappin' Rodney Dangerfield (Who Remembers That). Now some names on this list are debatable but it all depends on where you from and the style of music you like. I'm just throwin out some names from the top of head, but I do believe there are many more.
I don't care about the rest on the list, but at one time all the people in bold was nice or decent. And when it comes to members of Bone they were just different, but still nice.
 04-19-2008, 09:00 AM         #96
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chingy, Diddy, Mike Jones, Tony Yayo and Nelly are those only ones that should be on the list. Soulja Boy and 50 Cent should have been added too.
 10 years ago '05        #97
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
how is kobe bryant and chris webber i mean cb4 not there..this list should be only filled wit people like the bears, k-fed, and so on
 04-19-2008, 10:47 AM         #98
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Kobe Bryant spit that lyrical fire :applause:
 10 years ago '06        #99
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
nelly ripped krs one so he should automatically not be on the list
 10 years ago '04        #100
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
errrrr you trippin partna. Nelly isnt allowed to stand in the shadow of Krs. And i do believe that Krs ripped Nelly.

Will smith is wack. With Jazzy Jeff he was aight, but that was all Jazzy. Solo will smith is wack. he just is. Wich song was hot? Miami? That MIB sh*t? Wild wild west???? naaah hes wack
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy