Apr 18 - Rapper Murdered Over Comment During Rap Battle

most viewed right now
 206
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 129
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 JaiMega said:
fu*k your feelings, Uncle Tom a.ss n*gga.
 04-28-2008, 09:19 AM         #162
DJ LEFTY_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts messed up. n*ggas k!llin each other over some meaningless words said at a rap battle...
 10 years ago '05        #163
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,294 | Props total: 9157 9157
 mtbatol said:
Well you're responding back to altered response, so obviously you care . Better to be the dork of the moment then the net thug, so you're better off just chillin and waiting for GTA to drop so you can attempt to bang on n*ggas without really getting hurt
blah blah net thug corny jokes etc.

you mad corny kid...
 04-28-2008, 03:53 PM         #164
GGR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Oh you mad caz i'm stylin on you...



I was just thinkin that
 10 years ago '06        #165
mattierich 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 11 11
GOD BLESS THE DEAD BUT...like b 4real homie u 27 n 28 still on da corner battlin...get a job or suttin i hope dey battled for money..lol..n beside homie wus prolly battlin a real street n*gga n he wusnt street but rappin like he wus...feel me cant be talkin dat bust ur gun sh*t n really a church boy but idk them but sh*t happens n*ggas get k!lled over lookin suspect aint even gotta be doin anything wrong so dis dont shock or surprise me
 10 years ago '04        #166
youngwun06 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
Oh you mad caz i'm stylin on you...
LOL!!!....
 10 years ago '04        #167
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,697 | Props total: 1155 1155
 blah blah blah said:
blah blah net thug corny jokes etc.

you mad corny kid...
You're mad in general... mad at life and mad weak like you're a terminally ill Jerry's kid coughing up blood after every keystroke. n*gga, go back to your tormented hell that you call a childhood
 10 years ago '05        #168
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,294 | Props total: 9157 9157
 mtbatol said:
You're mad in general... mad at life and mad weak like you're a terminally ill Jerry's kid coughing up blood after every keystroke. n*gga, go back to your tormented hell that you call a childhood
yeah aight "n*gga", you know damn well you aint black you corny f*g**t. whos mad, im not the one who stays editing his post. like for real your jokes suck man

 mtbatol said:
Damn,

For this so-called DJ to get mixed up in this, he needs to be scratched from existence by gettin a needle point aim with a 45 on his a.ss
holy sh*t who told you that was funny? your friends in the chat room aka your only friends in life?
 10 years ago '04        #169
SOULJA63 
space
space
space
$4,123 | Props total: 8 8
Damn!
 04-28-2008, 10:48 PM         #170
Slug Wound 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its murdaaaaaaa
 10 years ago '04        #171
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,697 | Props total: 1155 1155
 blah blah blah said:
yeah aight "n*gga", you know damn well you aint black you corny f*g**t. whos mad, im not the one who stays editing his post. like for real your jokes suck man



holy sh*t who told you that was funny? your friends in the chat room aka your only friends in life?

Damn n*gga... u ?

Rhetorical question of course you are , I nitpick with little typos with the self edits yet nowhere near as serious as you are. Look at this n*gga fuming with tears typing responses and doing boxden searches for my posts . Like you was close to committing suicide but now you're finding new reason to not hang yourself as long as I respond back to you. I gave you a reason to live n*gga, at least show appreciation

And @ this Dennis The Menace n*gga giving himself authority on who isn't black after telling the rest of his white friends that "snitchin isn't hood groovy". Morel Orel Doug Funny a.ss n*gga
 10 years ago '05        #172
HotboylilT 
space
avatar space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
maaan yall n*ggas is funny...n*ggas arguin over the net and sh*t...sh*t fu*ked up bout that battle though...hoe a.ss n*ggas be catchin feelins haha....fu*ked up but hey sh*t happens
 10 years ago '05        #173
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,294 | Props total: 9157 9157
 mtbatol said:

Damn n*gga... u ?

Rhetorical question of course you are , I nitpick with little typos with the self edits yet nowhere near as serious as you are. Look at this n*gga fuming with tears typing responses and doing boxden searches for my posts . Like you was close to committing suicide but now you're finding new reason to not hang yourself as long as I respond back to you. I gave you a reason to live n*gga, at least show appreciation

And @ this Dennis The Menace n*gga giving himself authority on who isn't black after telling the rest of his white friends that "snitchin isn't hood groovy". Morel Orel Doug Funny a.ss n*gga
dennis the menace moral orel doug funny fu*kouttahere you dork a.ss. do you just think of random sh*t and use it as a joke on some family guy sh*t?

"rhetorical question of course you are lolzersomg"

man just k!ll ya self with ya nickelodeon humor you corny homo

"i give you a reason to live"

you on some king of the nerds sh*t

and if you black you are 100% an uncle tom a.ss wayne brady type fruit loop

"the dj should get his a.ss scratched omg im so creative and hilarious"

u gay man...
 10 years ago '04        #174
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,697 | Props total: 1155 1155
 blah blah blah said:
dennis the menace moral orel doug funny fu*kouttahere you dork a.ss. do you just think of random sh*t and use it as a joke on some family guy sh*t?

"rhetorical question of course you are lolzersomg"

man just k!ll ya self with ya nickelodeon humor you corny homo

"i give you a reason to live"

you on some king of the nerds sh*t

and if you black you are 100% an uncle tom a.ss wayne brady type fruit loop

"the dj should get his a.ss scratched omg im so creative and hilarious"

u gay man...
rofl @ this n*gga, I actually admit to my nerdish tendencies so if you hoping this an insult you just a armless n*gga reachin with nubs

That and the "YOU GAY!! :finger: :finger:" insults is showin ya a.ss is frusterated like a white kid getting picked on by an entire class . I'll end this before you get on a talk show like Maury Povich talkin about how I hurt your feelings on the internet & have you running backstage crying when I get on there to say "it's not that serious "


Last edited by mtbatol; 04-29-2008 at 05:46 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #175
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Both you n*ggas is f*g**ts.
 10 years ago '05        #176
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,294 | Props total: 9157 9157
 JaiMega said:
Both you n*ggas is f*g**ts.

you live in canada

nothin else to say

go play hockey
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy