Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 N2C said:
i agree with the above statement..

these stupid kids dont know what snitching is.. its not like a person got booked for a crime he did and brought the other man down.. this was an act of extreme stupidity and violence.. lock him up

hate given to the child who tried to come cool with the stop snitchin sh*t..
hate hate hate

owned that fool.

but for real, that sh*ts sad. ppl take sh*t too seriously, he must've really k!lled that dude battling for him to get that upset. sh*t makes no sense..

rip to that man.
 04-20-2008, 07:29 PM         #122
Young Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blah blah blah said:
word, only the tattle tell people are from the streets.

this site's hilarious

a bunch of kids who listen to music they cant relate too...
So was that a sarcastic response? The streets are full of people that'll tell when it's either your a.ss or their's on the line. Yall can believe that no snitchin bullsh*t if yall want to. I've seen the hardest people in the streets sing like a bird when the police tell them that they wont see the streets for like 30 years.
Since yall boys dont be in them streets, I wont tell u to go in the streets and see for yourself. So I'll tell you to watch an episode of The First 48. You'll see the reality...
 04-20-2008, 07:36 PM         #123
Young Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A quote from a person on another board that summed this up perfectly. And lol @ 90% of the "no snitchin" comments comin from lames that live in the suburbs.

Y'all need to shut the fu*k up with all this "Street Justice/No Snitching" sh*t. I'll say this once and I'll say it again: The NO SNITCHING sh*t only applies to people who do dirt.

Example: You go into a house and steal sh*t with a friend. A neighbor sees you guys and can identify you both.

Snitching: If the cops come after you and you snitch out the homie to get a lighter or no sentence.

Not snitching: The person whose house you went into or the neighbor calling the cops.

Civilians and sh*t are not snitches. How can they be? Snitching is when you snitch to get out of trouble. If you're stupid enough to get caught then don't be doing sh*t you shouldn't be doing in the first place.
 10 years ago '04        #124
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
i see it's still gully out there in detroit
 04-20-2008, 09:39 PM         #125
danpatton420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a bi*ch, i wonder what was said
 10 years ago '05        #126
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Young Cutthroat said:
A quote from a person on another board that summed this up perfectly. And lol @ 90% of the "no snitchin" comments comin from lames that live in the suburbs.
fu*k your feelings bi*ch a.ss n*gga with a gargantuan sized motherfu*king cranium looking a.ss n*gga.

You got a big fu*king head lol.
 10 years ago '05        #127
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,366 | Props total: 9348 9348
 Young Cutthroat said:
So was that a sarcastic response? The streets are full of people that'll tell when it's either your a.ss or their's on the line. Yall can believe that no snitchin bullsh*t if yall want to. I've seen the hardest people in the streets sing like a bird when the police tell them that they wont see the streets for like 30 years.
Since yall boys dont be in them streets, I wont tell u to go in the streets and see for yourself. So I'll tell you to watch an episode of The First 48. You'll see the reality...

yeah no sh*t that was a sarcastic response sherlock. guy your a clown, what street dudes you know that say talking to police = ok. fu*kouttahere you clueless f*g**t. you dont know sh*t about no streets if you think snitching is ok.

ps. nice music LOL, keep talking that street sh*t on record knowing you a rat pus*y
 04-20-2008, 10:30 PM         #128
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

Oh Boy, He's Mad
whose mad? over the internet?..lol all i said was you a clown, but take it how you want cannon
 10 years ago '05        #129
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
RIP to dude htat died

them musta been some cold a.ss bars for dude to get his gat
 04-20-2008, 11:40 PM         #130
Mr. 2-85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this pus*y-ass n*gga catchin feelins in a rap battle

*runs*
 04-20-2008, 11:41 PM         #131
inessie14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pathetic you k!ll a n*gga cause you can't rap worth sh*t
 04-21-2008, 12:17 AM         #132
Mas56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

mind ya own bizzness

Last edited by Mas56; 04-21-2008 at 01:54 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #133
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 JaiMega said:
Thats what that bi*ch a.ss n*gga gets for talking sh*t. Only lames be dialing that Snitch Hotline ya dig.
word up son
 04-21-2008, 04:52 AM         #134
Young Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blah blah blah said:
yeah no sh*t that was a sarcastic response sherlock. guy your a clown, what street dudes you know that say talking to police = ok. fu*kouttahere you clueless f*g**t. you dont know sh*t about no streets if you think snitching is ok.

ps. nice music LOL, keep talking that street sh*t on record knowing you a rat pus*y
You missed the whole point that Im making, but aiight dude. I never said that these street dudes think that talking to the laws is ok. I said that theyre snitchin. You'd be surprised how many of these so-called hard thugs are snitchin just to keep the laws off their back. I can call some of them out by name.
Lol @ me not knowing the street. All I can say is...about a good 80% of the sh*t I say on my songs are true.

Last edited by Young Cutthroat; 04-21-2008 at 04:56 AM..
 04-21-2008, 04:57 AM         #135
Young Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
fu*k your feelings bi*ch a.ss n*gga with a gargantuan sized motherfu*king cranium looking a.ss n*gga.

You got a big fu*king head lol.
Lol @ u gettin personal. So you been checkin me out? f*g**t....
 10 years ago '04        #136
Laffman22 
space
space
$541 | Props total: 175 175
He must got mad cuz dude was "Styling on him"
 10 years ago '04        #137
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,113 | Props total: 1365 1365
if I knew who did it, I'd TELL. Yup, I said it, and I'm on the block (not meaning I sell drugs, just that I hang on the block). We DO NOT need n*ggas in Detroit who are just shooting people because of what they said. That's wack. I despise the police, but I'm not going to protect some lame who runs to get his gun in rap battles.

If you're feeling that salty, then f!ght, go out in the backyard and throw some nice punches. But to shoot someone because you got ur lil feelings hurt, nah, put that n*gga in prison where n*ggas are going to say sh*t to him everyday, all day, and he won't have that gun to help him.

Last edited by focused313; 04-21-2008 at 06:31 AM..
 04-21-2008, 06:35 AM         #138
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO! Yes this is what the world needs. Idiots k!lling off each other. It's such a beautiful day.
 10 years ago '08        #139
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
he should of had fire
 10 years ago '06        #140
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
the whole reason i dont battle anymore
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy