most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-19-2008, 06:45 PM         #101
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats sad. Dude who shot him is a bi*ch.
 10 years ago '05        #102
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,332 | Props total: 9227 9227
hahaha @ this n2c guy giving me hate.

i've been on this site almost 3 years and i have only 120 posts, do you really think i care?

"you dont know jack about hip hop.. keep moving"

haha, keep moving? wtf
 10 years ago '07        #103
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
 Jwalkin23 said:
DONT SNITCH

GROW UP.
 10 years ago '05        #104
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2750 2750
Reminds me of "Menance to Society" in the beginning with Sam Jackson...You can suck my d*ck n*gga...sh*t.....what the fu*k did you just say
 04-19-2008, 10:06 PM         #105
BZ-B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude had the Cal on 'em
 04-19-2008, 10:33 PM         #106
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cezaroh said:
Yeah your right but then whos going to jail next you are and what happens they gonna go after your brother,mother,cusin,etc..Im all for street justice but thats somebullsh*t why you think theyre so many crimes now a days that go unsolved cause dumb a.sses don't want to talk. so the motherfuker that k!lled your homie or family member gets to go free living his life just cause people don't want to be called a snitch aint that some sh*t.The funny thing is that the Don't Snitch rule got started by a snitch.
TRUE sh*t^^ the n*gga who started the snitch campaign somebody snitched on him to get out...so dumb is the person who started the dont snitch sh*t

but anyway im only 22 and i know a little about old school battles and the cypher and the such...and comparing rap battles to sh*t back in the day, i really see that n*ggas dont rap battle like they use 2...now a days u battling somebody and n*gga will get mad and wanna f!ght...sh*ts stupid
 04-19-2008, 10:37 PM         #107
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I wouldn't snitch. Ever. Let the fu*king pigs do their work, and stop relying on other n*ggas.
would the cops be pigs if they came and saved your a.ss if u got shot or if u are in a situation or mayb if they saved ur mom or whateva..u so called "thug" n*ggas k!ll me...with that pigs and the such name callin of police...but will call'em if u need em...n*ggas is funny man
 04-19-2008, 10:46 PM         #108
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Oh you mad caz i'm stylin on you...
 04-19-2008, 11:30 PM         #109
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is mess up damn thats why thats why its a battle
 10 years ago '06        #110
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,863 | Props total: 94 94
 Tagalog said:
that is mess up damn thats why thats why its a battle
Stutterin' Ain'Cha ..
 04-20-2008, 12:04 AM         #111
Psykox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
Keep Guessin ..

hmm best response i ever heard....you really proved your poitn with that one....fu*kin clown
 04-20-2008, 12:11 AM         #112
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy:
 m_cullins said:
Anyone with information is being asked to contact Detroit Police Homicide at (313) 596-2260; or the anonymous Crime Stoppers hot line at (800) SPEAK-UP.

You can reach George Hunter at (586) 468-7396 or .

:finger:DONT SNITCH, THEYLL GET YA FAMILY YA DIG?! HAHA WEEZY F BABYYYYYYYYYYY:finger:

DONT SNITCH
 10 years ago '06        #113
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,863 | Props total: 94 94
 Psykox said:
hmm best response i ever heard....you really proved your poitn with that one....fu*kin clown

Oh Boy, He's Mad
 04-20-2008, 12:44 AM         #114
CODYJISBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I'm Not Sayin' Dude Is 100% Right, But Let Tha Fuuckin' Police Handle Dat Shiit.. Don't Snitch Let Dem Pigz Do Whut Their Suppose To Do.. U Can Send Me Hate All U Want To Puuusssieess Its Just Tha Internet

I Remember Round Last November My Kuzin & Some Of His Boys Got Lock'dup Kuz A Lady Ratted On Them & She Wuz Suppose To Be Their Peoplez .. Police Kicked In Tha Door Got Em & Then Told Dem Who Ratted On Em .. They Not Suppose To Do Dat Shiit They Puttin' Tha Lady In Danger But O Well Datz Dem Krackerz Fa Ya Datz Y I Say "DON'T SNITCH" .. Not Outta Ignorance, Police Gotta Do Somethin' Round This Biitch Otha Than Shoot & Taser People Fa No Reason ..,:banghead::thumbsdow:finger:
snitching is when you are involved in a crime and you squeal on your co d

if you have info concening a murder that you were not involved in and you give that information to the authorities does that make you a snitch?
 10 years ago '06        #115
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,042 | Props total: 18803 18803
fu*king Detroit man......
 10 years ago '07        #116
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
This new lame a.ss sh*t they call hip hop did have enough power to brainwash the young.... Such weak minds!
 10 years ago '04        #117
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I'm Not Sayin' Dude Is 100% Right, But Let Tha Fuuckin' Police Handle Dat Shiit.. Don't Snitch Let Dem Pigz Do Whut Their Suppose To Do.. U Can Send Me Hate All U Want To Puuusssieess Its Just Tha Internet

I Remember Round Last November My Kuzin & Some Of His Boys Got Lock'dup Kuz A Lady Ratted On Them & She Wuz Suppose To Be Their Peoplez .. Police Kicked In Tha Door Got Em & Then Told Dem Who Ratted On Em .. They Not Suppose To Do Dat Shiit They Puttin' Tha Lady In Danger But O Well Datz Dem Krackerz Fa Ya Datz Y I Say "DON'T SNITCH" .. Not Outta Ignorance, Police Gotta Do Somethin' Round This Biitch Otha Than Shoot & Taser People Fa No Reason ..,:banghead::thumbsdow:finger:

Yes cause only "krackerz" snitch...haha Couldnt be more ignorant...you should just k!ll yourself
 10 years ago '04        #118
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

stay in school kids
 10 years ago '05        #119
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
Anyone with information is being asked to contact Detroit Police Homicide at (313) 596-2260; or the anonymous Crime Stoppers hot line at (800) SPEAK-UP.

ill bet this hotline is quiet as fu*k in Detroit.
 10 years ago '07        #120
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 293 293
i agree with this guy on snitching..........

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago