Apr 18 - Rapper Murdered Over Comment During Rap Battle

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2008, 05:09 PM         #21
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf is snitching have to do with this. n*gga got his feelings hurt at a rap battle. Wtf you think happens at a rap battle? they pass out bons bons, and smores. THat dude that shot the other cat is straight Hoeeee! If you cant handle the heat stay out hte kitchen u bi*ch a.ss f*g! Sensless acts of violence like this makes people think thats all hip-hop is. :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '06        #22
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 Styl3s said:
people who say dont snitch are fu*king idiots.. lay of rap for awhile if you actually believe in that dont snitch bullsh*t

a dude was murdered for no goddamn good reason.. when your mom gets murdered and you idiots come here to post about it ill be sure to come in and say DONT SNITCH!!11oneone
If Someone murders Ur Mom I Swear To God I Hope U Don't Think Tha Police Really Gives A Flyin' Fuuck .. Someone murders My Mom, U Best Believe Its Ova For Dem ..
 10 years ago '05        #23
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 N2C said:
exactly..

some of these BX idiots look up to even bigger idiots that go on 60 minutes and say sh*t like "if a serial k!ller lived next door to me.. i'd just move"... really? get the fu*k outta here.. if a serial k!ller lived next door to me.. he's moving.. and not where most people think if he harmed my family.. how can some people be so brainwashed.. its scary that people can harm women, children and human beings and can hide behind this bullsh*t clause thats been misinterpreted.. you guys arent even in the game.. we are civilians and we pay taxes.. if sh*t goes down and i see somthing that can put a serial k!ller or an idiot away.. you better believe im making the call..

but see if me and jondaincredible did business and he got caught.. he doesn't even know me.. thats where snitching comes in.. not from people shooting in communities cause the got 8mile sh*tted on.. you kids are serious..
fu*k your feelings, Uncle Tom a.ss n*gga.
 10 years ago '05        #24
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 JustForgetIt said:
so basically you don't snitch because you're afraid of what may happen? no offense but you have no right to call yourself a man if that is the case. but yea lock this loser up.
Ratfu*k.

Snitch a.ss, rat bastard a.ss, tattle tale a.ss bi*ch a.ss n*gga!
 10 years ago '06        #25
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1551 1551
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
When Its "family" U Gotta Do It Urself, Fuuck Tha Police .. And I Still Say It: "DON'T SNITCH" .. He'll Get Whutz Comin' To Him .. A House Full Of Dudes Everybody Knows .. Ha, He Good As Gone ..

If No One Else Knoz Tha Lord Knows ..
Yeah your right but then whos going to jail next you are and what happens they gonna go after your brother,mother,cusin,etc..Im all for street justice but thats somebullsh*t why you think theyre so many crimes now a days that go unsolved cause dumb a.sses don't want to talk. so the motherfuker that k!lled your homie or family member gets to go free living his life just cause people don't want to be called a snitch aint that some sh*t.The funny thing is that the Don't Snitch rule got started by a snitch.
 04-18-2008, 06:30 PM         #26
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that dont snitch shyt is super overrated ... if aint ur business or have any effect on u then the information shouldnt be in ur mouth ... but if u know of something that will save other lives such as getting a k!ller out of the community then by all means do ur dirt ... the cops may dime out the person that informed em but thats not the case with everyone ... cops rat out snitches in case u didnt know

case in point dont rat to save your own a.ss but better yet give information to make this world better ... and cops wouldnt be so corrupt if this no snitching rule wasnt in effect to our fu*ked up world
 10 years ago '05        #27
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
"You Mad Cause Am Styling On You....."

I Dunno Why That Old a.ss Line Kicc In My Head When I Look Thru This.
 10 years ago '04        #28
LEAGECY 
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 3 3
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
When Its "family" U Gotta Do It Urself, Fuuck Tha Police .. And I Still Say It: "DON'T SNITCH" .. He'll Get Whutz Comin' To Him .. A House Full Of Dudes Everybody Knows .. Ha, He Good As Gone ..

If No One Else Knoz Tha Lord Knows ..

stupid n*ggas like this is whats wrong with kids i mean damn then your a.ss gonna be locked up get life for that i would be mad but fu*k im not stupid
 10 years ago '04        #29
coolaid1914 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 164 164
 AK17 said:
"I'm the best mayne, I did it!"

@ 2:13
 10 years ago '05        #30
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
SNITCHING IS WHEN YOU'RE COMMITTING A CRIME, & YOU GET BUSTED & BECAUSE YOURE SUCH A LITTLE HOE YOU RATHER HAVE COMPANY IN JAIL BECAUSE YOU WE'REN'T MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE THE TIME FOR THE CRIME. ( NOW YOU THINKING ABOUT YA MOMMA & YA KIDS )

SEEING SOMEONE SHOT IN OVER SOME BULLSHYT, & WANTING TO HELP HIS FAMILY FIND CLOSURE, ISNT SNITCHING.

MOST OF YALL COMPUTER BANGERS GOT SHYT TWISTED..

ALSO I THINK T.I. SNITCHED.. THE GOVT HAS A MANDATORY SENTENCING GUIDELINE AND THEY MADE AN EXCEPTION FOR TI I THINK NOT... DUDE HAS 3 FELONIES.. ITS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET WHAT HE GOT.

WHEN THEY MENTIONED THOSE FOOTBALL NUMBERS TO TI.. THAT n*gga SAID "I KNOW A KINGPIN" :D

i bet you his court file is sealed
 10 years ago '07        #31
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
IM LIKE ROSIE O'DONNELL AT A BIs3xUAL BRIDAL SHOWER ........lololololololololololololololoL
 10 years ago '04        #32
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,033 | Props total: 6096 6096
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I'm Not Sayin' Dude Is 100% Right, But Let Tha Fuuckin' Police Handle Dat Shiit.. Don't Snitch Let Dem Pigz Do Whut Their Suppose To Do.. U Can Send Me Hate All U Want To Puuusssieess Its Just Tha Internet

I Remember Round Last November My Kuzin & Some Of His Boys Got Lock'dup Kuz A Lady Ratted On Them & She Wuz Suppose To Be Their Peoplez .. Police Kicked In Tha Door Got Em & Then Told Dem Who Ratted On Em .. They Not Suppose To Do Dat Shiit They Puttin' Tha Lady In Danger But O Well Datz Dem Krackerz Fa Ya Datz Y I Say "DON'T SNITCH" .. Not Outta Ignorance, Police Gotta Do Somethin' Round This Biitch Otha Than Shoot & Taser People Fa No Reason ..,:banghead::thumbsdow:finger:
I think you were saying dont snitch...but its hard to tell when you are typing in a made up language. So dont snitch...but please go pick up a damn book
 10 years ago '07        #33
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
If Someone murders Ur Mom I Swear To God I Hope U Don't Think Tha Police Really Gives A Flyin' Fuuck .. Someone murders My Mom, U Best Believe Its Ova For Dem ..
how u on da net actin like u gangsta, stop talkin sh*t over the net
 04-18-2008, 06:55 PM         #34
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

n*ggah you'd get clapped a few hours later just like that clumsy bi*ch.........

with a pellet gun
 10 years ago '05        #35
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,168 | Props total: 1175 1175
 AK17 said:
"I'm the best mayne, I did it!"
:applause:

Eli did him in....
 04-18-2008, 07:14 PM         #36
whatidoiswrong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who commit these acts really just have thin skin...........
 10 years ago '06        #37
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 JustForgetIt said:
so basically you don't snitch because you're afraid of what may happen? no offense but you have no right to call yourself a man if that is the case. but yea lock this loser up.
Nah Homie I'm Talkin' Bout Tha Police Alwayz Wanna Take Tha Easy Way Of Shiit & Throw Money @ Folkz To Start Talkin' Then Turn Around & Still Release Info On Tha "Snitch" .. It's Like U Helpin' Tha Pigz Out & Then They stab U In Tha Back @ Tha Same Time .. Itz Not *Their* Money Ur Gonna Get As A Reward So Whut Does Dat Tell U ?
 10 years ago '04        #38
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I'm Not Sayin' Dude Is 100% Right, But Let Tha Fuuckin' Police Handle Dat Shiit.. Don't Snitch Let Dem Pigz Do Whut Their Suppose To Do.. U Can Send Me Hate All U Want To Puuusssieess Its Just Tha Internet

I Remember Round Last November My Kuzin & Some Of His Boys Got Lock'dup Kuz A Lady Ratted On Them & She Wuz Suppose To Be Their Peoplez .. Police Kicked In Tha Door Got Em & Then Told Dem Who Ratted On Em .. They Not Suppose To Do Dat Shiit They Puttin' Tha Lady In Danger But O Well Datz Dem Krackerz Fa Ya Datz Y I Say "DON'T SNITCH" .. Not Outta Ignorance, Police Gotta Do Somethin' Round This Biitch Otha Than Shoot & Taser People Fa No Reason ..,:banghead::thumbsdow:finger:
Learn when to use capitals, retard.

Oh, and keep snitching.

Why was the racist comment necessary, f*g**t?
 10 years ago '06        #39
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Nocturnal-One said:
Learn when to use capitals, retard.

Oh, and keep snitching.

Why was the racist comment necessary, f*g**t?
Didn't Kno This Was An Application For Burger King, bi*ch .. Gimme Anotha One ..
 10 years ago '04        #40
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
Snitching means ratting out a partner who was involved in your crime that you commited TOGETHER!

Telling the police information to catch a felon is not snitching. That's protecting your neighborhood and cleaning the streets.

The funny thing is most of these kids who say "stop snitchin" are the ones rat when they're faced with long term jail or a life sentence.

So fu*k them.

~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago