Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins It?
Mavericks 19 34.55%
Hornets 36 65.45%
Voters: 55. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #261
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6957 6957
these bxsc n*ggaz so damn fraud...Mavs were winning the poll but since the Hornets win the 1st they now lead
 10 years ago '04        #262
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 sosoneworleans said:
You're from New Orleans and making Katrina and flood jokes??? WOW.....that's all I can say.

oh so what you Kia Shine n*gga? yeah i make jokes about anything... but it wasnt no joke we really under a flood watch... and dont get smart with me cuz i be in the east everyday... but then again you might be one of them gay a.ss n*ggaz who live close to bullard.. the closer you are to bullard the gayer you get
 10 years ago '07        #263
sosoneworleans 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=Calamity;11810710]oh so what you Kia Shine n*gga? yeah i make jokes about anything... but it wasnt no joke we really under a flood watch... and dont get smart with me cuz i be in the east everyday... but then again you might be one of them gay a.ss n*ggaz who live close to bullard.. the closer you are to bullard the gayer you get[/Q

WTF that is supposed to mean cause u be in the East everyday How does were u stay define you s3xuality ignorance at it's finest
 04-20-2008, 11:17 AM         #264
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all these hating bi*ches Hornets in 6.............

I luv being the underdog with home court
 04-20-2008, 11:25 AM         #265
lilt9484  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz aint gonna respect sh*t even after we win this series.................

these dumb n*ggaz dont realize that they hate is fueling the fire so

[pic - click to view]

bring it we aint scared
 04-20-2008, 12:22 PM         #266
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just voted and Im still pickin the Mavericks. :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #267
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,947 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Andre3000 said:
I just voted and Im still pickin the Mavericks. :applause:
Good for you :applause:

now get owned by a 1-man team again :applause:
 04-20-2008, 12:56 PM         #268
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is still the MVP. The Lakers had way more injuries and lineup shuffling than the Hornets. It's much harder to carry a team in that situation than what Paul did. I don't want to hear the excuse either that nobody expected anything of the Hornets. Before the season started I thought the Lakers were gonna suck so bad that Kobe would be traded within a month or two.

I don't even know why there is still a conversation when they went head-to-head late in the season and Kobe was the one who came out victorious. A game that turned out to be MONUMENTAL when it came to the #1 seed.

Late in the season, Motivation kept using the fact that the Hornets were in first as reasoning why Paul was MVP. But the fact remains Kobe carried his team to the #1 seed with a torn pinky. Paul came up just a hair short. Win one of the those huge games against the Jazz or the Lakers late in the season and the Hornets are first. Or if Kobe doesn't go into Utah late in the season and dominate they would be one game short.

Kobe = MVP
 10 years ago '06        #269
jj01 
space
space
$44,952 | Props total: 4671 4671
barkely was sh*ttin on dirk and the mavs hard, basically callin them pussified esp dirk for not doin anything when west was tappin his face
 10 years ago '05        #270
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 jj01 said:
barkely was sh*ttin on dirk and the mavs hard, basically callin them pussified esp dirk for not doin anything when west was tappin his face
yea magic said the same thing....said back in the 80's it woulda been problems...but D.west just pulled dirks card.....mavs need a enforcer...
 10 years ago '04        #271
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 jj01 said:
i didn't even see all that....what happened? was this late in the game or something? cuz if was after about 5 minutes left in the 4th, i had fell asleep....
 10 years ago '06        #272
jj01 
space
space
 Aftashok said:
i didn't even see all that....what happened? was this late in the game or something? cuz if was after about 5 minutes left in the 4th, i had fell asleep....

i think hornets were up by at least 10 with 2 min left and then they got into it and west was tappin his cheek and mouthin off to dirk and dirk just let him
 04-20-2008, 06:39 PM         #273
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cp3 = Mvp
 04-20-2008, 06:40 PM         #274
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Kobe is still the MVP. The Lakers had way more injuries and lineup shuffling than the Hornets. It's much harder to carry a team in that situation than what Paul did. I don't want to hear the excuse either that nobody expected anything of the Hornets. Before the season started I thought the Lakers were gonna suck so bad that Kobe would be traded within a month or two.

I don't even know why there is still a conversation when they went head-to-head late in the season and Kobe was the one who came out victorious. A game that turned out to be MONUMENTAL when it came to the #1 seed.

Late in the season, Motivation kept using the fact that the Hornets were in first as reasoning why Paul was MVP. But the fact remains Kobe carried his team to the #1 seed with a torn pinky. Paul came up just a hair short. Win one of the those huge games against the Jazz or the Lakers late in the season and the Hornets are first. Or if Kobe doesn't go into Utah late in the season and dominate they would be one game short.

Kobe = MVP
NOOOOO SIR, NO I DIDNT... I LOOK AT HIS STATS FROM THIS YEAR AND WHAT HE WAS DOING HADNT BEEN DONE IN DAMN NEAR 15 YEARS FROM A PG AND I ALSO LOOKED AT THE HORNETS PREVIOUS RECORD FROM LAST YEAR AND I LOOKED AT HOW HE IS DOING WHATEVER HE WANTS ON THE COURT..
 10 years ago '04        #275
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
 jj01 said:
i think hornets were up by at least 10 with 2 min left and then they got into it and west was tappin his cheek and mouthin off to dirk and dirk just let him
tim duncan woulda done the same as dirk lol.

no star wanna get suspended over stupid sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #276
jj01 
space
space
 MainEv3nt said:
tim duncan woulda done the same as dirk lol.

no star wanna get suspended over stupid sh*t.
i'm not saying anything 1 way or the other, dirk should know that the hornets are emotional children, no need to act foolish with the game already decided. just come back and give it to em next game
 04-20-2008, 07:20 PM         #277
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
No, not really. Kobe has been beastin, CP3 been doin fine, but not like Kobe.

To be completely honest you know d@mn well they (the sports media) have had Kobe locked up as the MVP for 3-4 months now. Despite the fact that there are two or three other players who deserve it more (Paul) the media loves storybook cr@p like this. Plain and simple ... the MVP award is nothing but a pitty / lifetime achievement award for Kobe. He is BY FAR the least deserving to win the award this season, but since he has never won one the media is going to hand it to him. Lets face it guys ... its Los Angeles, California VS New Orleans, Louisiana ... we never really stood a chance with those clowns who vote for these type of awards. LA is a bigger market, Kobe is a bigger name, its a popularity contest. PERIOD....... :rolleyes:
 04-20-2008, 07:33 PM         #278
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but anyways, byron scott told cp3 something important
~Coach Scott~ " Before long, though, Scott grabbed Paul, still weeks short of his 23rd birthday, and Magic Johnson’s old running mate blurted into his ear, “MVP candidates are made in the regular season, but MVPs are made in the playoffs.”
 04-20-2008, 08:32 PM         #279
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-20-2008, 09:10 PM         #280
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago