NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins It?
Mavericks 19 34.55%
Hornets 36 65.45%
Voters: 55. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-19-2008, 09:06 PM         #241
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sosoneworleans said:
Goddamn man, your hate is disgusting. You never find room to give this team any kind of props. Everytime you comment on this team, it's never positive. The amount of hate you carry for this squad is amazing....it's just mindblowing. I know some people just don't like one team for certain reasons but you take it to another level. Very amusing. Keep sending the hate this way. Motivation, I don't know how you deal with this cat night in and night out...we can beat the best team in the league in the 4th quarter and he says "It's that New Orleans voodoo." And for the person who spoke on non-existent fans, it's called going to the game.
I said u got this game??? What more do u want me to say?? I guess Hornets fans want me to suck on Pauls d!ck like Motivation does n*gga had a good game and they won.

Last edited by Andre3000; 04-19-2008 at 09:13 PM..
 04-19-2008, 09:06 PM         #242
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
I'm not hatin, I just find it funny how ppl say CP3 should win mvp after just this playoff game...Kobe beasts regularly and ppl pay no mind
u have got to be the dumbest person alive... CP3 has been ballin out of control all year... since opening night... just because u havent watched any basketball this year, but know who Kobe is, so you immediently start suckin his d*ck...

Kobe has had a great year, but no one has done more for their team than CP3...
 04-19-2008, 09:08 PM         #243
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTIVATION2K3 said:
Yea All My Other Cp3 And Hornets Fans Coming To The Rescue From These Hating a.ss n*ggas ... My n*gga Aaron Carter Jr And Kimbo Of Bx Must Be Working...
you know it fam... but we back in action now...
 04-19-2008, 09:46 PM         #244
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KIMBO of BX said:
u have got to be the dumbest person alive... CP3 has been ballin out of control all year... since opening night... just because u havent watched any basketball this year, but know who Kobe is, so you immediently start suckin his d*ck...

Kobe has had a great year, but no one has done more for their team than CP3...
You're a fu*king idiot. CP3 has been ballin all season, yea, I fu*king know that, so has tons of other players, but Kobe has done the most for the MVP and definetly deserves it.

Like I said, if the Mavs played 100% in the second half, there would be no CP3 = MVP talk right now.

Didn't the Hornets lose like 3 games last week, shut the fu*k up. :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #245
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
man...only thing i really can say with any confidence is this:

1.) CP3 ain't gon' shoot 65% from the field every night....i mean, a lot of the shots that he made were well-defended, contested shots, but he was just on.....he got a fire lit under him at halftime, and he came out busting in the second half....

2.) Dallas ain't gon' shoot like 20% in the second half every night either....i give much respect to N.O.'s defense, but damn, we couldn't throw one in the ocean in the second half....it wasn't even worth watching late, i fell asleep when there was like 4-5 minutes left in the 4th.....

.....honestly, though we lost the game, i DID like a lot of the things that we did in the game....aside from CP3, noone just did anything spectacular.....Chandler had that stretch where he was gettin' those offensive rebounds, but a lot of that came when Bass was guarding him, and he's too short to play against Chandler's length....

we did a good job attacking Peja, but we kinda let up on him (especially Josh), at certain times in the game.....i like the way Dirk was in attack mode also....

we just need to do a better job of attacking CP3 defensively when he has the ball, and offensive rebounding also....we had like what 13-14 offensive boards, but it seemed like much less from what i was watching....
 10 years ago '06        #246
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
CP3 AND REFS FOR MVP:applause:
 04-19-2008, 10:44 PM         #247
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^DOG U NEED TO READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD AND PAGES.... THE REFS WERE GIVING DALLAS CALLS ALL NIGHT... CP3 LIT KIDD a.ss UP... HAVE SOME OF U EVEN WATCHED THE GAME? CP3 SAID KIDD CANT fu*kING STOP ME AFTER A SHOT....
 04-19-2008, 11:01 PM         #248
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

04-19-2008, 11:04 PM         #249
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did this n*gga just use paint to edit a damn picture???
 04-19-2008, 11:07 PM         #250
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^so What Cha Gotta Say About That Voodoo Andre?
 04-19-2008, 11:09 PM         #251
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its gone the Mavs just played like pussies and CP3 stepped up tonight :rolleyes:
 04-19-2008, 11:25 PM         #252
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aftashok said:
man...only thing i really can say with any confidence is this:

1.) CP3 ain't gon' shoot 65% from the field every night....i mean, a lot of the shots that he made were well-defended, contested shots, but he was just on.....he got a fire lit under him at halftime, and he came out busting in the second half....

2.) Dallas ain't gon' shoot like 20% in the second half every night either....i give much respect to N.O.'s defense, but damn, we couldn't throw one in the ocean in the second half....it wasn't even worth watching late, i fell asleep when there was like 4-5 minutes left in the 4th.....

.....honestly, though we lost the game, i DID like a lot of the things that we did in the game....aside from CP3, noone just did anything spectacular.....Chandler had that stretch where he was gettin' those offensive rebounds, but a lot of that came when Bass was guarding him, and he's too short to play against Chandler's length....

we did a good job attacking Peja, but we kinda let up on him (especially Josh), at certain times in the game.....i like the way Dirk was in attack mode also....

we just need to do a better job of attacking CP3 defensively when he has the ball, and offensive rebounding also....we had like what 13-14 offensive boards, but it seemed like much less from what i was watching....

Stop crying, NO is a weak squad and Dallas should be taking this series not choking it away.
 04-19-2008, 11:30 PM         #253
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Stop crying, NO is a weak squad and Dallas should be taking this series not choking it away.
Much like the Patriots, eh? :rolleyes:
 10 years ago '12        #254
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 MonkTaker said:
Paul can get that shot all day, he can use Kidd all game.
Thats all I really had to say.
 10 years ago '04        #255
Aftashok 
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 53 53
 smokeweed101. said:
wtf is crying n*gga? find me somewhere where i said something that wasn't based in fact or a reasonable educated opinion.........
 10 years ago '12        #256
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 smokeweed101. said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@

BEING A NUMBER 2 SEED AND BEING A "WEAK SQUAD"

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 04-20-2008, 06:13 AM         #257
Young Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quit all that damn hatin. Chris Paul showed why the Hornets are the truth and why he's the league MVP. Went out there and busted Dallas' a.ss in his first ever playoff appearance.

Last edited by Young Cutthroat; 04-20-2008 at 06:14 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #258
sosoneworleans 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
If CP3 would have had 4 pts 5 a.sst people would have been all over the place saying that he fell under the pressure. Now he shines in his first ever playoff game and people say that Dallas is soft
 10 years ago '04        #259
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 sosoneworleans said:
If CP3 would have had 4 pts 5 a.sst people would have been all over the place saying that he fell under the pressure. Now he shines in his first ever playoff game and people say that Dallas is soft

but Dallas IS soft and everybody knows that already...

and new orleans under a f--kin flood watch n*gga
 10 years ago '07        #260
sosoneworleans 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 Calamity said:
but Dallas IS soft and everybody knows that already...

and new orleans under a f--kin flood watch n*gga
You're from New Orleans and making Katrina and flood jokes??? WOW.....that's all I can say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy