Western Quarter Finals: (2) New Orleans Hornets vs. (7) Dallas Mavericks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Wins It?
Mavericks 19 34.55%
Hornets 36 65.45%
Voters: 55. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-19-2008, 08:46 PM         #221
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
you mad lil homie? its funny how u gonna e-attack me when theres 10 other people clowing dirk get outta here with that sh*t
i didnt "e attack you" , you just seem to hate on Dirk for not wanting to get suspended?????????????? you get outta here with that sh*t you f*g
 04-19-2008, 08:47 PM         #222
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We Should Send Ryan Bowen To Get Into It With Dirk And Get That n*gga Suspended... I Know Ryan Can Talk A Little Nascar Trash With Him
 04-19-2008, 08:47 PM         #223
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
the only player who can get a triple double and still be worthless
Only u see him as worthless which is a serious joke cuz from what u think Points is everything sadly.
 10 years ago '06        #224
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
up 12 at half then go ghost 2nd half, stop driving after you have 30+freethrows. dallas is disgusting
 10 years ago '04        #225
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Andre3000 said:
Last time I checked 11/9/9 is pretty much a triple double . U guys got lucky and got the worst team in the bottom 4 but I still dont see u wining this series. Every dog has its day and today was urs
Whatever, just keep the hate coming :D
 04-19-2008, 08:47 PM         #226
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris paul defines "True Point Guard" the ONLY thing that hurt Chris Paul is size barely being 5'11 but he makes up for that BIG TIME
 10 years ago '05        #227
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
i didnt "e attack you" , you just seem to hate on Dirk for not wanting to get suspended?????????????? you get outta here with that sh*t you f*g
you comin wit the name callin are your feelings hurt?
 04-19-2008, 08:50 PM         #228
$ is Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
No, not really. Kobe has been beastin, CP3 been doin fine, but not like Kobe.
you're obviously a Kobe d*ckrider this n*gga can't do sh*t without Shaq CP3 is a beast
 04-19-2008, 08:50 PM         #229
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn We Dont Have A Game Till Tues Or Wed...im Gonna Enjoy Watching These Sportscasters Turn Their Choice Around
 04-19-2008, 08:50 PM         #230
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Only u see him as worthless which is a serious joke cuz from what u think Points is everything sadly.
Nah , i think rebounds are ovveratted and a.ssists can also be ovverated, Jason Kidd is a starting point guard playing what 35+ a night ???? i might be mistaken but W/E , when you get 9 a.ssists and play 35+ a night and barely score 10 points for your team. You are not an elite point guard in this league. Jason Kidd just got roasted by Chris Paul. 9 a.ssists and 10 rebounds dont make up for a lack of scoring and leadership. Steve Nash would have been going back and forth with Paul keeping his team in the game, but what does Kidd do best ????? get a.ssists lol or trying to get a.ssists.
 04-19-2008, 08:52 PM         #231
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea All My Other Cp3 And Hornets Fans Coming To The Rescue From These Hating a.ss n*ggas ... My n*gga Aaron Carter Jr And Kimbo Of Bx Must Be Working...
 10 years ago '05        #232
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,950 | Props total: 1448 1448
 Confidance said:
This won't last long. Dallas by next weekend
false :rolleyes:

L.
 04-19-2008, 08:54 PM         #233
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
Nah , i think rebounds are ovveratted and a.ssists can also be ovverated, Jason Kidd is a starting point guard playing what 35+ a night ???? i might be mistaken but W/E , when you get 9 a.ssists and play 35+ a night and barely score 10 points for your team. You are not an elite point guard in this league. Jason Kidd just got roasted by Chris Paul. 9 a.ssists and 10 rebounds dont make up for a lack of scoring and leadership. Steve Nash would have been going back and forth with Paul keeping his team in the game, but what does Kidd do best ????? get a.ssists lol or trying to get a.ssists.
U are an idiot a true PGs calling is to find teamates which Kidd does exceptionally well at his age, not to score. Besides Nash u never really see PGs score like him unless there a Combo G. U basing leadership only of points=stupidity. Defensively is no suprise but CP3 pretty much handled the whole Mavs squad not just Kidd.
 04-19-2008, 08:55 PM         #234
MOTIVATION2K3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL...TIME TO GO fu*k WITH THEM ROCKETS FANS WHO CAME IN HERE EARLIER
 04-19-2008, 08:58 PM         #235
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not hatin, I just find it funny how ppl say CP3 should win mvp after just this playoff game...Kobe beasts regularly and ppl pay no mind
 10 years ago '04        #236
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
n*gga CP3 got game. im taking the hornets in 6
 10 years ago '04        #237
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Lex Lossis said:
I'm not hatin, I just find it funny how ppl say CP3 should win mvp after just this playoff game...Kobe beasts regularly and ppl pay no mind
Im pretty sure a lot of people been saying MVP since after the all-star break.
 10 years ago '05        #238
iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42

[pic - click to view]

:sick:
 04-19-2008, 09:04 PM         #239
KIMBO of BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cp3 = Mvp

Are you people still doubting CP3? All he did was go out and dominate his first playoff game... at all the haters still doubting that man... The Hornets are 4 real... an MVP PG, the purest shooter in the game, an all-star PF, and a solid big man in Chandler...

2nd best record against the West, and 2nd best road record...

I heard earlier in the week that people were thinking he was going to try and do too much... is 35 and 10 too much?
 10 years ago '07        #240
sosoneworleans 
space
space
$314 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3000 said:
Last time I checked 11/9/9 is pretty much a triple double . U guys got lucky and got the worst team in the bottom 4 but I still dont see u wining this series. Every dog has its day and today was urs
Goddamn man, your hate is disgusting. You never find room to give this team any kind of props. Everytime you comment on this team, it's never positive. The amount of hate you carry for this squad is amazing....it's just mindblowing. I know some people just don't like one team for certain reasons but you take it to another level. Very amusing. Keep sending the hate this way. Motivation, I don't know how you deal with this cat night in and night out...we can beat the best team in the league in the 4th quarter and he says "It's that New Orleans voodoo." And for the person who spoke on non-existent fans, it's called going to the game.

Ya'll are funny though. No one is in here saying that CP3 had a better season than Kobe Bryant. I can't sit here and say that and then say that I'm being honest and unbiased. However, the MVP award is not as clear cut as most of you say it is. All I keep hearing is that Kobe does this all the time and blah, blah, blah. Yes Kobe is a damn good basketball player, probably the best SG in this league. But damn give CP3 some respect and at least consider him and stop writing this dude off. Do you guys realize that he is the first player in almost 15 seasons to average 20 points and 10 a.ssists in a season?? That has to count for something. The dude just had 30+ points, 10 a.ssists, and 5 steals in his first playoff game of his career. In the grand scheme of things, if Kobe wins the MVP I can't be mad, the man deserved it; but stop acting like this dude doesn't even have a chance to compete for the award.

Last edited by sosoneworleans; 04-19-2008 at 09:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago