Western Quarter Finals: (4) Utah Jazz vs. (5) Houston Rockets

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #761
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
lets get it..great game but this is not enough we have to come out hittin heads for game 6
 04-29-2008, 10:57 PM         #762
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give the rockets alot of credit besides T-mac, they really have no offensive talent on that team its amazing they have even won the games they have won
people should take a good look at that roster without yao before talking sh*t about t-mac
and the jazz?
damn, they arent gonna make any noise deeper in the playoffs if they cant WIN ON THE ROAD..
 10 years ago '04        #763
resilient 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
I dont think the rockets can win game 6 but they wont lose by no 9... if that sh*t was on the sheet i would bet a g on that sh*t they wont lose by 9
 10 years ago '06        #764
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
smh utah is startin to change my mind about the next series, i thought they could win but now am not so sure. they shouldnt be losin these games and givin the lakers more time to rest, then have to go play away from the house of mormon for the 1st 2 games.

championship material, i think not

didnt see the game but props to houston btw
 10 years ago '04        #765
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
@ utah, prolly gettin tmacs hopes all up and sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #766
resilient 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
^^ Sad but true
 10 years ago '04        #767
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
 AdorableOne said:
We didn't play like it was a must win because it wasn't, and the Rockets did because obviously it was. Seems about the right outcome.
all the games you guys won, have been under ten pts and williams damn near gave the rockets a game in game 4, if dumb a.ss addelman put another rebounder out this maybe 3-2 rockets..

rockets have NOTHING to lose. this is going 7 games believe that. especially knowing they can blow you guys out like that. yall just gave them the confidence they need.
 10 years ago '06        #768
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
I really never expected this much heart out of my team. Its unbelieveable how there keeping up with the Jazz in this series. I mean Utah should be k!lling my team. In all honesty, there was a good chance at a sweep. Although Utah is still expected to win this series, I give T-Mac and the Rockets a standing ovation :applause::applause::applause: Can you imagine this series if we were actually healthy???? Hell, we would prolly be sitting pretty right now if Rafer had played the first 2 games :wow::wow: Hate all you want Jazz's fans but this Rockets team this year was different then last year. You might put us out when its all said and done but we went out swinging and hurt your chances in the next round of the playoffs. This team is something to deal with next year if they play with the same heart they did this year.
 10 years ago '06        #769
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
The heart of this team is unmatche.

Skip-who ever rockets fan hated early on..
Tmac-Injured and people say he dosnt always showed up in the 4th, but is one of the best leaders in the game right now. Look at what he dose for his guys the looks that he gets them.

Shane- the real DPOY

Scola- A rookie who is learning the NBA day by day, has great heart but is very raw. He is a direct product of what Mac creates for him.

Deek- the ageless one..still throwin your sh*t..

then you have Landry who is very similar to Scola but is more athletic and a bit more active. Bobby is a decent spark off the bench but a horrible starting pg.

Now please tell me who the fu*k thought that the Rockets would be down jst 1 game int his series, with a chance to win in Utah again (since they already ahve twice this year). fu*k the haters..Lets get it
 10 years ago '05        #770
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 1179 1179
yeah.. i really believe da rockets can do this... if we had rafer the first 2 games i think we woulda had this wrapped up already... we lost one of da last 3 wit rafer and dat game we lost... we coulda won if we didn't miss a key rebound... rockets just gotta keep f!ghtin and we'll make it... great win last night for us
 04-30-2008, 01:27 PM         #771
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
I really never expected this much heart out of my team. Its unbelieveable how there keeping up with the Jazz in this series. I mean Utah should be k!lling my team. In all honesty, there was a good chance at a sweep. Although Utah is still expected to win this series, I give T-Mac and the Rockets a standing ovation :applause::applause::applause: Can you imagine this series if we were actually healthy???? Hell, we would prolly be sitting pretty right now if Rafer had played the first 2 games :wow::wow: Hate all you want Jazz's fans but this Rockets team this year was different then last year. You might put us out when its all said and done but we went out swinging and hurt your chances in the next round of the playoffs. This team is something to deal with next year if they play with the same heart they did this year.
If anything I think a tough series with the Rockets will HELP the Jazz in beating the Lakers.

Had we swept ya'll easily we might have been a little too overconfident and might have let up. But being in a tough 6 or 7 game series will definitely get us ready to go to war with the Lakers.
 10 years ago '05        #772
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Rockets better make me proud i cut off gta 4 to watch em..
 10 years ago '06        #773
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
:sick::banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #774
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
mac bringin us back
 10 years ago '05        #775
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
"we hate their fans"
 05-02-2008, 10:48 PM         #776
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the rockets lose I dont wanna hear sh*t about it being on T-mac cause that dude is balling his a.ss off..
 10 years ago '05        #777
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
and 1
 05-02-2008, 10:49 PM         #778
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jackson with the and 1..
 05-02-2008, 10:49 PM         #779
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
"we hate their fans"

So do I..fu*k utah:finger:
 10 years ago '06        #780
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 622 622
Damn this sh*t deserves to go 7 just on the fact that T-Mac is balling hard as hell right now. Go head and lead em to the next round kid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy