Western Quarter Finals: (4) Utah Jazz vs. (5) Houston Rockets

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
27 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #721
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 256 256
but again utah will never ger far anyway.
 10 years ago '04        #722
resilient 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
how u gonna be from so cal and like utah instead of the lakers. the fu*k is wrong with you? thats like choosing to eat liver when you have a big fat juicy steak in front of you...
 10 years ago '04        #723
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 256 256
plz get mcgrady some help
 10 years ago '06        #724
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
 Andre3000 said:
Adelmans coaching>____________. TMac probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. With that said Adelman probably expected for Deron to make the shot so they could push the ball down the court to get a 3 from any1 who could shoot it.
He has been a good coahc, but its the little things like that desicion that seperate him from the great coaches..it is what it is I guess there is no use in pointing fingers whats done isdone..

Yao needs to eat the special rice and come back..

but after seeing how we have played, it hurts even more to not see Yao out there I just dont see us losing this year with him out there. Our weakest point last year was out PF play wich had been adressed this year with Landry/Scola..

it is what it is.. a mirical is in the works..ill be praying every 30 min ..
 10 years ago '04        #725
resilient 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
yeah if Yao wasnt injured... we would of won the series already...
 04-27-2008, 12:52 AM         #726
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
He has been a good coahc, but its the little things like that desicion that seperate him from the great coaches..it is what it is I guess there is no use in pointing fingers whats done isdone..

Yao needs to eat the special rice and come back..

but after seeing how we have played, it hurts even more to not see Yao out there I just dont see us losing this year with him out there. Our weakest point last year was out PF play wich had been adressed this year with Landry/Scola..

it is what it is.. a mirical is in the works..ill be praying every 30 min ..
Adelman is already pretty much a top 5 coach in the NBA. What he was able to do with this roster is crazy. But yeah if Yao was here This series would lean torward Houston.
 10 years ago '06        #727
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Anyone else getting a real kick out of seeing Melo cry basically....i know annie is.
 10 years ago '06        #728
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
I just odne see Phil, Pop, sh*t even Sloan making that mistake. This is the playoffs thats not somthing you chance, if he misses the first one you have to put deek in no mater what especailly with 2 t.os left..
 10 years ago '06        #729
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
 ThaShark316 said:
Anyone else getting a real kick out of seeing Melo cry basically....i know annie is.
seeing the nuggests get swept is aboutt he only ray of light right now..


that and tampa got a solid CB :D
 04-27-2008, 12:55 AM         #730
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaShark316 said:
Anyone else getting a real kick out of seeing Melo cry basically....i know annie is.
It was equivalent to seeing the gates of heaven open up for me.
 10 years ago '04        #731
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212

[pic - click to view]

 04-27-2008, 01:01 AM         #732
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm out.

See you guys after Game 5
 04-27-2008, 01:27 AM         #733
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
your a f*g..
Don't talk. After I OWNED you last year you were obviously too much of a pus*y to get in the avy bet this year.

Afnorth and TXHotboy >>>>>>> You

Don't respond with any excuses either, just admit that you were busy washing your pus*y.
 10 years ago '06        #734
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 RediKnight said:
Don't talk. After I OWNED you last year you were obviously too much of a pus*y to get in the avy bet this year.

Afnorth and TXHotboy >>>>>>> You

Don't respond with any excuses either, just admit that you were busy washing your pus*y.
Redi...calm down man...

btw good win tonight...we gotta get yall in gm 5...cant lose at the crib, homie.
 10 years ago '06        #735
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
 RediKnight said:
Don't talk. After I OWNED you last year you were obviously too much of a pus*y to get in the avy bet this year.

Afnorth and TXHotboy >>>>>>> You

Don't respond with any excuses either, just admit that you were busy washing your pus*y.
i rocked the avy last year and i will this year to if we lose, you dumb fu*k..

and yea you "owned" me..:rolleyes:

stfu you already lost with that line
 10 years ago '06        #736
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Again, Im cool with an Avy bet as long as it isnt 3 months :sick::sick:
 10 years ago '04        #737
resilient 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
 Big R said:
like last season when you played them :rolleyes:
Shut ur elephant in the sand a.ss up... Last year the team wasn't as good as they are this year... Proof in the record streak without yao... :finger:
 10 years ago '05        #738
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
Yea tmac needs help..seems that if bobby jackson doesnt score double figures we dont win....we need soem bench suppsort consistently...they should play good in game 5...extend he series...if we win game 5 we can win another.
 04-27-2008, 05:21 PM         #739
ThatdudeChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been ghost from boxden but I been watchin the boyz ball...T-Mac needs some damn help to get outta the first round point, blank, period...n*gga has been ballin out all 4 games...Its funny tho b/c when Kobe didn't have any help n*ggas was makin a lot of excuses for him but when T-Mac ain't gettin enuff production from his team n*ggas just say he suck.

But they going back to Houston and hopefully having skip back will get us back in this thing.
 04-27-2008, 06:03 PM         #740
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatdudeChief said:
I've been ghost from boxden but I been watchin the boyz ball...T-Mac needs some damn help to get outta the first round point, blank, period...n*gga has been ballin out all 4 games...Its funny tho b/c when Kobe didn't have any help n*ggas was makin a lot of excuses for him but when T-Mac ain't gettin enuff production from his team n*ggas just say he suck.

But they going back to Houston and hopefully having skip back will get us back in this thing.
Because hes shooting about 39% in this series and passing the ball way too much.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy