most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2008, 10:37 AM         #321
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
you beat a team missing 2 key starters by a combined 17 points....a guy who avg's 13 and a guy who avg's 22 is missing from out line..we play 3 rookies significant minutes...and your acting like you beat the spurs thi sis exactly why kobe and the lakers will smash ya'll next round.
So which is it? Are you guys too depleted to stand a chance against us or do you still think you would've won without that AK call?

My whole point is there is no way in hell with or without that call you win that game. So quit your cryin' and making excuses. Nobody feels sorry for your depleted team.

The fact is that we've won 5 of our last 7 games we've played against Yao. Plus I never said sh*t about the Jazz taking the Spurs or the Lakers. But we definitely OWN the Rockets.
 10 years ago '07        #322
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
This series is going to be a sweep...
 10 years ago '05        #323
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 RediKnight said:
So which is it? Are you guys too depleted to stand a chance against us or do you still think you would've won without that AK call?

My whole point is there is no way in hell with or without that call you win that game. So quit your cryin' and making excuses. Nobody feels sorry for your depleted team.

The fact is that we've won 5 of our last 7 games we've played against Yao. Plus I never said sh*t about the Jazz taking the Spurs or the Lakers. But we definitely OWN the Rockets.
your sayin that we tie the game with 45 seconds left ya'll are gonna win no mater what? PLEASE. That call was the difference maker in the game. your gonna sit her and tell me that with taht shot and the game tied your a lock to win with 45 seconds with even tho the game is tied? can you see the future?

oh and if you "own" us so bad why can't you blow out a team missing a all star center and their starting point gaurd... please the only two times ya'll beat us this season we were missing yao. This isnt last years team.

but its whatever you can continue to gloat over this victory.
 10 years ago '05        #324
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 1179 1179
it's a wrap... da refs fu*ked us last night.. series is done now
 04-22-2008, 11:42 AM         #325
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
your sayin that we tie the game with 45 seconds left ya'll are gonna win no mater what? PLEASE. That call was the difference maker in the game. your gonna sit her and tell me that with taht shot and the game tied your a lock to win with 45 seconds with even tho the game is tied? can you see the future?

oh and if you "own" us so bad why can't you blow out a team missing a all star center and their starting point gaurd... please the only two times ya'll beat us this season we were missing yao. This isnt last years team.

but its whatever you can continue to gloat over this victory.
Yes I'm saying it's a lock. I already told you could've been fouled on that play and hit a free throw to go up 1 and we still would've pulled it out. Either D-Will, Korver, or Okur come down and cut your hearts out the next play with their clutch shooting.

Unlike T-Mac these guys actually hit big shots down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

How many points does T-Mac have in the two fourth quarters?
 10 years ago '05        #326
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 RediKnight said:
Yes I'm saying it's a lock. I already told you could've been fouled on that play and hit a free throw to go up 1 and we still would've pulled it out. Either D-Will, Korver, or Okur come down and cut your hearts out the next play with their clutch shooting.

Unlike T-Mac these guys actually hit big shots down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

How many points does T-Mac have in the two fourth quarters?
now your just talking outta your a.ss..its obvious you just trying to be a a**hole.
Only reason t-mac had that 1 point is becuase all the jazz do is throw double teams at t-mac late in the game and dare his teammates to make shots...ya'll know you lucked out with taht call cuz bobby hit that shot.
its whatever
 10 years ago '04        #327
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
this dude actin like the Utah Jazz aint the definition of a TEAM...they got 4 n*ggas at least who eat on the regular, Okur, Boozer, AK-47 AND D-Wil...The Rockets are workin wit T-Mac right now and Scola...and when u throwin double teams at T-Mac and everyone else is scared to shoot then what u expect to happen, he was gettin doubled the whole 4th quarter and noone was botherin to get open for a shot to help him out...the Rockets dont have a team right now, its really T-Mac jus doin it on his own, not once durin that game did i see Battier score lol, we kno Mutumbo aint there to score...and I knew the Rockets wouldnt go far in the playoffs cuz they are extremely thin right now...
 10 years ago '06        #328
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I ain't makin no excuses bout injuries or anything..Utah is better...thats why they up 2-0.

We gotta do some things better, and maybe we get a game in Utah....but its gonna be tough to do.
 04-22-2008, 02:34 PM         #329
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter if AK overreacted to the foul, it still was a foul.

Quit whining. There's nothing worse than blaming the refs. Maybe you guys should look at the FTs you missed down the stretch. Blame yourselves.

Last edited by AdorableOne; 04-22-2008 at 02:40 PM..
 04-24-2008, 02:17 PM         #330
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bump for tonight's game
 10 years ago '05        #331
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
wtf i thought u just bumped...hmm oh well....should be a good game..i hope...scola gets off if raf plays...i hope...tmac gets some rest...i hope..
 04-24-2008, 04:22 PM         #332
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
wtf i thought u just bumped...hmm oh well....should be a good game..i hope...scola gets off if raf plays...i hope...tmac gets some rest...i hope..
For the benefit of everyone, I hope that doesn't happen.
 10 years ago '05        #333
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
 AdorableOne said:
For the benefit of everyone, I hope that doesn't happen.
you know what i meant!
 04-24-2008, 05:05 PM         #334
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
you know what i meant!
 04-24-2008, 07:33 PM         #335
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think the Rockets can win on the road, ESPECIALLY at utah
 04-24-2008, 09:42 PM         #336
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ready for the jazz to lose.............. ahahha i dont care

*changes channel as well*
 04-24-2008, 09:43 PM         #337
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TMac got this game. The realest n*ggas is winning today :applause:
 04-24-2008, 09:45 PM         #338
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
TMac got this game. The realest n*ggas is winning today :applause:
man i hope houston can make game outta this
 10 years ago '05        #339
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
nice ot have rafer back...
 10 years ago '04        #340
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
Rockets!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy